Behind The Mistake 2

My Life..

 

“What are you doing, Kim Myungsoo?”

“What am I doing? What are YOU doing, broking into my house, stalking me like this, werewolf??”

Suzy come nearer and pull Myungsoo toward her by his collar.

“Don’t you dare make such a humiliating act to my friend, Myungjerk!”

“Oh my god. I’m suffocating here! Can you please let me go, first?”

“A human like you shouldn’t even receive any chance for anyone. I thought you’re going to change, and instead you broke my trust, your parents’ hope and our teachers’ faith??”

Myungsoo take Suzy’s hand on his collar and it away by force.

“What have I done, Suzy?” His voice is much more calming this time. As if he really wants to know what was the fault that he might have done that make the girl to storm out.

“You were bullying Siwon! And, you Hongki! Don’t think I will just let you go like that. There will come your time. Soon.”

“W-what? What nonsense is this? Wow. Listen here Bae Suzy. Why should I do that to that scumbag? Can I even earn something from the act? I’m not that low Suzy!”

“He was trying his best to help you and you pay him with this? What kind of friend are you? It’s the good idea after all to follow Siwon here. I know that there’s something behind Siwon’s behaviour. It must be you, huh Myungsoo? You told Siwon to ignore me, right? Do you hate me so much, Myungsoo? Am I that bothersome to you that you have to force others to disgrace me too??”

“Oh god. What crap is this? He is not that saint, Suzy! I told you he was an evil scumbag, remember?? Ergh! How many times do I have to convince you that he is not what he looks like?!”

“Guys… Please stop fighting….”

“Shut up Hongki! I told you I will deal with you soon.”

“Let’s make this easy for us, Myungsoo. Don’t you ever dare to come to Siwon or to me again or this is going to be a last time that so said killer smile of yours to exist. Bear that in your nano size brain Myungjerk!”

“Wait. So, now I’m a jerk and you’re the guardian the angle? What is him? The agonist of the story? The heck is this world has become?"

“Slow down with your pointless question, Myungsoo.” Siwon finally step up after a few moment of bickering between the two.

“Don’t even try, Siwon. Look at what happen to me. I don’t think you would like to have the same fate as me…”

“It’s okay, Hongki. I’ve told you I’m fine.”

He grab Suzy’s sleeve and signal her to sit.

“I might get long. And, I don’t want you to faint out all of a sudden later.”

“I won’t. By the way, if you’re planning to save this jerk then forget it. I won’t believe anything, Siwon.”

“Incase Suzy… We have to prepare, right? And, don’t worry. I won’t do a nuisance act like that. It’s not my job to defend guys like him.”

“Like what??”

“Shut up Myungsoo!”

Myungsoo widen his eyes as Suzy raise her voice.

“What rights do you have to shush me, Bae Suzy? Is this your room? Let me think for a sec. NOPE! It’s mine. Definitely belongs to the one and only Kim Myungsoo. M.Y.U.N.G.S.O.O”

“Stop it, Myungsoo. Can you please let me explain everything to Suzy before you guys start arguing again? This is sure one hectic day for me.”

Myungsoo squint his eyes and Suzy pull the chair and sit in defeat. She could see Siwon was being serious about it and she understands it well. In fact, she was actually starting to have goosebump due to Siwon’s firm tone. Under those tense that occurs in the room, a figure from afar trying his best walking away to the door soundlessly. His appearance however was recognized by them as he bump into the closet.

“Ouch…” He whispered slowly.

He turns around just to receive three horror death glares that look as if they’re trying to cut him into pieces.

“Err… Actuallly… Can I please go home, guys? Well, you see I actually have a date with Jiyeon and I afraid she’s going to throw a fit if she knows I’m here hanging out with you guys instead. Can you please excuse me from this drama?”

Myungsoo smacked his head in disbelief while Siwon was doing his expressionless face as usual. Suzy on the other hand, stare intensely toward him while sighing loudly.

“Suzy-ah… I know nothing in this. I swear to you that I’m totally innocent!”

Suzy sigh once again and rolled her eyes away looking at the Hongki’s sincere eyes.

“Fine! But, if you’re proven to be one of this, then I’ll shed your skin from your skull to your toes at that time. Ara?!”

“Y-yeah… I understand...” Hongki quickly grab the door knob and run as fast as he can from the room. His unsteady heartbeat is certainly unexplainable for any physician to diagnose.

“So? You don’t want to let us keep waiting for you like this, huh?”

Siwon let out a deep sigh before continued “It’s not Myungsoo’s fault. I’m the one who choose to come here. I’m the one who lure him to my outrageous thought. He was right. I should mind keeping my promise if I care enough to start one. Please don’t blame him, Suzy…”

“But… What do you mean Siwon?”

“I was trying to prove you wrong when you said I can’t make you fall for me. But, then I had gone too far before I actually realise about it. I’m sorry I lied.”

Suzy widen her eyes in disbelief, trying to process the words that overflowing inside her head.

“But why? And what does Myungsoo has to do with any of this?”

“Wait. Suzy… You have to let me explain it this time-“

“Cut it off, Myungsoo. I don’t want to hear anything from your deceive mouth.”

“Hey… I was going to come clean this time… What’s up with you seriously?”

“Let me finish first, Myungsoo. Then, you two can continue with the useless quarelling.”

“Myungsoo promise me that he is going to give me any information about you in order to catch your heart. In return, I have to help in a make-belief lie that we create to prove as if Myungsoo has changed.”

Suzy turn her looks toward Myungsoo who was lowering his head down. He swears if he could shove into the ground like an ostrich then he would. He just couldn’t stand to see Suzy’s disappointment look toward him. He was going to voice out, to defend himself in that situation but he failed to do so as he saw Suzy was gulping hard to stop her from doing things that she’s going to regret later.

“I’m sorry, Suzy. But, I swear I was never meant to play with your heart. And, I guess that’s why I was the one who end up receiving the blame. It was me instead… I’m the one who fall for you.”

Suzy’s eyes seems like they won’t take off. They stay at one place and one place only. Even after the second confession that was done by Siwon, she couldn’t turn her gaze away. Siwon secretly peek the girl’s expression but he was disappointed and relief at the same time as Suzy was watching Myungsoo intensly.

“I think I’ve done for now. Good luck guys.” He said with a shattered heart inside.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

“WHERE WERE YOU??!”

“Lower down your voice Jiyeon, we’re not in a club. We’re in a coffee shop, remember?”

Hongki lowered his head down when people in the shop keep looking at them with a weird look.

“Stop it, Jiyeon. Please… I said sorry, right?”

“I’ve wait for half an hour, Hongki. Do you have anything to stand for yourself?”

“I was at Myungsoo’s house just now and Suzy-“

“Suzy? So, it’s Suzy now? After you’re bored with that Kang Jiyoung girl, now you’re targeting Suzy? Wow… What an excited life you had there.”

“Please don’t say such insulting things to Jiyoung… She’s innocent.”

Jiyeon look away seeing how defensive Hongki becomes when it comes to Jiyoung. She huffed away her heavy heart and walk away.

“This… Is never what I want.”

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Suzy was still on Myungsoo bed not moving even for an inch. Myungsoo who was also experiencing the awkwardness in the room, standing on the side of the bed, looking at her with a pair of tired looking eyes. He has to admit he was tired from all of this. The fight, misunderstanding and not to exclude…. The secret.

“I’m sorry. I really am, Suzy-ah…” Suzy swear that Myungsoo couldn’t sound more apologetic than that. However, she shook her head, thinking of what has Myungsoo done to her. She knows by now that she cannot forgive the guy that easy.

“Do you hate me that much Kim Myungsoo? Am I that disgrace to you?”

“Suzy please… I have never meant it that way. I regret it okay? A few weeks after the deal, I tried to reverse everything back but I couldn’t! I’m incapable to do so, Suzy…”

“Enough with your excuses, I’m living.”

Myungsoo quickly grab the hand that was going to leave him.

“No. Wait. We can-“

“Let me go, you idiot! I know well you hate me! I know it all!”

Myungsoo was in puzzled looking at the hysteric Suzy. He ruffled his dark brown hair into frustration. He then put down the girl’s hand as he saw a red mark start to form around her wrist. He let out a loud sigh before whispered in a monotone…

“It’s not me… It was you who hate me…”

Suzy widen her eyes in shocked and nod “Exactly, Kim Myungsoo. I hate you.”

As Suzy said that, Myungsoo slowly look away. The girl then stomped away from the room with a mixed feeling in her. Myungsoo was staring at the girl from his second floor’s room. The figure start to fade away from his sight slowly with each step. ‘Somehow, even the backside view can cause pain I guess. I wish I could turn the times back. And, I meant it this time.’

 

 

Words I wanted to tell you upfront, words that I just couldn’t say to you

I couldn’t even tell you and you left

You left me here alone and left

 

Me who can’t do anything else but watch

Me who can’t do anything else but hold it back again

I’m waiting for you here

You’re moving away from me leaving only sadness

I’m saying my two eyes closed

 

I’m calling you without a sound

While thinking of you know I’m calling you

I’m trying hard to forget you

Even if I know that’s not what my feelings want

 

These words I couldn’t say to you, I love you

These words I didn’t have the strength to say

I couldn’t even tell you and you left

You’re getting far away from me left alone here

 

Me who can’t do anything else but wait

Me who can’t do anything else but try to close my eyes

Because I’m staying here

You’re moving away from me leaving only sadness

I’m saying my two hands folded

 

I’m calling you without a sound

While thinking of you know I’m calling you

Even if I’m trying hard to erase you

Even if I know that my heart isn’t here now I’m calling you

 

It’s words from my heart

Is there a chance for you to comeback to me?

I know that it’s not my feelings but

If you come back

Maybe we’ll meet each others

 

Even today

I’m shouting with a voice you won’t hear

I’m calling you even if you can’t hear it

Writing down on an empty notebook

Our story

Because you went away I’m left alone

I don’t have anything to do in a home without you

I already forgot everything because I knew you

In my room the shadows you left

I’m painfully erasing it again

 

It’s word from my heart

Is there a chance for you to comeback to me?

I know that it’s not my feelings but

If you come back

Maybe we’ll meet each other

 

I’m waiting

I’m waiting because we can maybe meet each other by chance

-Infinite Voice of my heart-