Behind The Mistake

My Life..

"If I could then I would"

 

“Lalala~”

Myungsoo stop his step and immediately turn around. ‘The voice.’

“Ergh! Oh my. You almost bump into me idiot!”

Suzy tried to kick his undeniably long skinny leg but due to the fast reflex, he manage to avoid it first.

“Aha! I know that someday I’ll be able to defeat you. See? My reflex is so good even those birds are chirping for me.”

Suzy rolled her eyes and smacked her head in disbelief.

“And, here I am thinking that you’re going to change. Guess I’ll be eighty by then. Move it, Myungjerk! I have no time for this.”

“Tch. Even if I manage to steal all the time in this world and give it to you, you still wouldn’t give me even one second of it, right?”

“Listen. First, there’s no such thing as stealing time. And second, if you want the time that bad why bother giving them to me on the first place? Silly Myungjerk.”

“Yah! I didn’t mean it that way! Erghhhh…. Forget it. It’s no use. Why do we have this conversation on the first place?”

“Because apparently… You suddenly stop in front of me idiot!”

“Hoho… Hold on little girl. You’re the one who was singing like a happy chipmunks who just got his nuts. It would be mad if I let you continue the act, right?”

“W-what? Chipmunks? Okay… I’m a chipmunks now?”

“Well, I get a frog!”

“Hey!”

“What??”

“Are we still not done talking about this thing, Myungsoo?”

“It’s true, isn’t it? Ergh. I’ve come with different resolution today. Seriously… What am I doing?”

“Yeah. You shouldn’t start it first you Myungjerk.”

“You’re the one who was singing! What? Going to school is that exciting to you?”

“Of course! Everything I do is fun.”

“Can’t believe going to school is fun for you.” Myungsoo whispered while walking away.

“I hear that idiot!” Suzy huffed away while looking at him from behind. ‘Seriously… How could I fall for this guy?’

Myungsoo then turns around after a few steps with a ridiculed face and his hand shoved into his pocket. Suzy turn her eyes to the ground as she was caught staring at him.

“You don’t want to come?”

The smooth yet slight shiverring voice caught Suzy’s attention. She immediately lifts her head in shock. She gawked at Myungsoo and blinks a few times. She then shook her head as Myungsoo start looking away and ruffling his hair.

“Ahahaha! What a joke. Why suddenly looking so goofy Myungjerk? Ahahah. Ahah… Aha…”

She then make a straight face and smacked Myungsoo’s shoulder. She immeadiately walk past Myungsoo. ‘Okay. That was definitely the weirdest situation ever. Wake up, Suzy! Wake up!”

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

“Morning class!”

Suzy greet the class cheerfully unlike how she used to. Jiyoung who was dumbfounded to the sight quickly run to her bestfriend side.

“Suzy-ah… Are you okay?”

“Yeah… Why?”

“You look… Erm…”

“What? Why? Is there something wrong with my outfit? Or is it my face? Oh wait. It’s the brooch, right? I knew it! I shouldn’t have worn it today… Tch.”

Suzy take out the brooch that she put on her collar. It was a small, tulip shape and baby pink in colour. The brooch was looking shiny with all the diamonds and the design on it. It was just a simple accessory yet gorgeous. Suzy smile brightly as she holds it in her hands.

“Wow! This is so beautiful, Suzy… Who gave you this?”

“My parents.”

“Myungsoo who was just arrive at the class, immediately turn his attention as he heard about the brooch.

“Your parent?”

“Erm. They post it to me and it arrives this morning. I guess it was meant for my birthday as they cannot come here to celebrate it with me.”

“Wow… You’re so lucky you have them Suzy… Can I touch it?”

“Sure!”

“Be careful not to drop the precious brooch, Jiyoung.”

A voice from her side makes Suzy turn around.

“How come? Since when? What are you? Ergh! Forget it. Move away, Myungjerk.”

“I am. Can’t you see? You’re the one who was being too excited with that thing that you forgot that you’ve blocked my way.”

“Say what? Tch. Can’t believe you’re still showing this childish side of you. What are we? 5?”

“Well, looking from afar I guess you are. Because a matured 16 years old lady certainly wouldn’t bring their toys come to school, werewolf.”

“FYI, it’s an accessory idiot."

"Can both of you please excuse me?"

 Both of them quickly turn to Siwon who was glaring hard. Myungsoo rolled his eyes as he saw Siwon walk nonchalantly to his sit. ‘Another peace-breaker to deal. Yeah. Welcome to my gloomy life.’

“Sorry Siwon… We did not see you were coming.”

“No, it’s okay Suzy. I guess both of you were too busy in your world that you don’t even think about others.”

Suzy was taken aback as she listens to the malicious comment from Siwon. In fact, rage was build up inside her. She takes a few breaths calming herself before she pull her chair and sit. Myungsoo make a disbelief look as Suzy pushed him away shooed him.

“Do you just disregard me, Bae Suzy? HELLO? I’m not a statue, werewolf.”

“I’m not. It’s almost time for class now and I suggest you should go and prepare yourself.”

“Prepare what?”

“Things… Like your books, stationery or something. Oh I don’t know. Do I have to tell you everything, Myungjerk?”

“GUYS! THE TEACHER WAS ON HER WAY!” Hongki hollered from outside of the class. Myungsoo quickly went to his sit while staring at Suzy who was acting busy cleaning her desk.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

“y, free and single~”

“To the left, to the left~”

“Jidokhage~ Nomu saranghaenaba~”

“YAH!”

The shout stop Hongki from those terrible reciting lyrics that he had about half hour ago. He turns to the furious young boy who was sitting on the bed and crossing his arm.

“What??”

“Don’t you dare what what me, Hongki. I’m thinking now can’t you see?”

“Thinking? About what? Girls?”

Hongki raised his eyesbrows while winking to Myungsoo.

“No. It’s just something…”

“Something? Hmm...” Hongki keep scratching his unitchy head.

“Hey, Hongki…”

“Yes?”

“Do you think someone would actually determine to do something even if it’s actually just a useless fight-talk?”

“Is it a girl?”

“I said no, right?”

“It’s a guy then… Hmm... Wait. You’re not planning on falling for one of your own species, right?”

“GOSH. I’m straight Lee Hongki.” Myungsoo widen his eyes.

“Thank god. So, what is this all about? Do you just cause some mess again, Myungsoo?”

“No! I told you it’s not something like that, moron. There’s just… I’m afraid that he would keep his promise as he said.”

“Who?”

“Choi Siwon.”

At that instant, the door was wide open with Myungsoo’s mom smiling brightly. Siwon was beside her, holding a tray of fruits and 3 glasses of orange juice.

“APPLE! Thanks for considering me, Mrs Kim.”

“It’s fine Hongki. Ahjussi remember that you loves apple that is why he bought it last night. Enjoy, guys! And, don’t forget to revise today’s lesson.”

“Yes, mom…”

Siwon closed the door and walk in with his usual emotionless face. ‘Tch. He has been putting that face for a few days now.’ Myungsoo glared at him angrily as Siwon almost tossed his bag to Myungsoo’s legs.

“It’s time for you to learn to do your homework by your own Myungsoo” Siwon talk in a firm tone.

“A deal is a deal gay boy. You’re the one who had this idea at first, right?”

“You sound tired… Is it everything is fine, Siwon?” Hongki ask as he was awared of the changes in that cheerful soul.

“I’m fine… I’m just having a few problems these days… That’s why.”

“He looks like a zombie, right? I’ve warned you about this Siwon and you were being to ego to believe in me remember?”

Siwon open his notebook and start writing out the outline for the essay that they have to send by tomorrow. Myungsoo who realised Siwon was ignoring him try to stretch his feets to reach the latter. He was struggling so hard that his feet end up landing on the desk instead and cause the desk to move. It eventually causes Siwon’s handwriting to become so bad he can’t even differentiate between v nd r.

“You just ruin my masterpiece, Myungsoo!”

“What have I done??”

“Don’t you see this?”

“Hey guys… Cool down…”

“Mine your own problem Hongki!” They both rhymes.

“Okay…. Forgive me guys. You can continue whatever you’re heading to.”

“Listen, Myungsoo. I was being nice enough to come here after everything that has happen. I don’t ask for any gratitude or great response from you. It would be good enough if you could at least respect privacy. But, look at what we had here? You and your immature attitude, just when are you going to change dude?!”

Siwon grab his bag from the bed and head out from the room. But he start to take a few steps to the back as he saw a figure who was standing in front of the door, looking intensely at the three of them. Hongki quickly turn himself facing the solid wall and Myungsoo sprang up from his bed.

“What are you doing, Kim Myungsoo?”