Suzy double drama

My Life..

 

"Wait!Am I supposed to feed him like you did?!You're kidding,right?I'm going to be banned by those crazy girls."

"Just.Do.It.Bae Suzy!"

Suzy run over to Myungsoo as fast as she could when she heard Jiyoung's harsh tone.Her hand was all trembling as Myungsoo couldn't stop staring at her.She slowly shoved the bottle toward Myungsoo.....

"STOP!!!!"

Mrs Han said that,half-screaming.She push Suzy away and grab the water can from Jiyoung's hand.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN A SUCH A SACRED,HOLY PLACE LIKE THIS???"

"We're so sorry,Mrs Han.But,Jiyoung doesn't have any bad intention.She just want to help me and Myungsoo."

"I don't need any excuses,Hongki!Both of you,come to my office now!"

"You have to wait for another 15 minute for that,Mrs Han.We supposed to be here for 1 hours,according to Miss Park.So,if I follow you now,that would make me someone who can't fulfill his promise,right?"

"Are you try to play some game with me now,Myungsoo?Well,for your information,even if you stand here all day long,it wouldn't be enough to erase all your demerits.Thus,you don't need to act foolish like this.ARASO?!"

Myungsoo still hold the sign,won't budge eventhough Hongki keep pulling him.After realise that she can't do anything with Myungsoo's weird will,Mrs Han told Hongki to come with her and told Suzy to assure that Myungsoo will come to her office.Suzy felt a bit burden by the order but she could only pout and follow it.

"Seriously,Myungsoo.What's up with you?Do you face some weird phase again?"Suzy blurt out her thought.

"Suzy,don't you felt a little bit hot in here?"

"Mwo?Wae?"

"Ah..I almost forget about it.Why should a werewolf know what human being feel..Miyan."

"Mworagu?Ahh..Seriously..I know it will be a mistake for coming here."

"You can go whenever you please,Suzy.Nobody stopping you.What?You need a red carpet for that,too?"

"Fine,then.It wouldn't pleased me either to stare to those so-called perfect features!"

"You could go on with the lies,Suzy.I don't mind with that.But,I do notice your excited face as you shoved the water toward me.Right?"

"HAHAHA..Funny.Yahh,Myungsoo!Are you playing I'm-blind-and-stupid game now?I guess this water would be a perfect fit to snap you out of those fantasy.I could pour it on you if you want it so.PABO!"

Suzy then grab the bottle and leave Myungsoo.Myungsoo smirk when he see Suzy stomp her feet as she was walking away.

***

Myungsoo's POV

I finally finish the punishment.I guess my pretty look does his job quite good this time.Its a proof that this hot boy Kim Myungsoo is sure capable of anything.Hwaiting,hotty!Even my steps could shows how I'm proud of myself now.But,as I saw Miss Park was in front of Mrs Han's office,I stop immediately.

"You seriously like me huh,Miss Park?Like a lot?"

"How could you even thinking of creating some joke at this time?!"

"Don't tell me that my lovely Miss Park now suffered for her own words?"

"My words?!I didn't say anything to you,right??"

"To my mom maybe.I don't know Miss Park.I didn't create this.What about you,then?You know something regarding this?"

"Myungsoo..I-I.."

"It's fine,Miss Park.I'm not that cruel.I guess,I should say sorry anyway.I should go.Have a good day,Miss Park."

I know she's the one who tell my mom about my behaviour until mom determined to plunged my life.Well,I mean it when I say I'm fine earlier.Its not revenge that cause me to do this.Responsibility maybe..

 

***

Suzy's POV

I swear,if there's anything that I could use to hit Myungsoo's coo-coo head,I will do anything to find it now.I mean,what did that jerk even think?PABO.I guess even the word wouldn't match his brainless-twisting mind.

As I keep walking to let out all my anger,my eyes suddenly stop at a figure who was unwindly sitting under shady tree at the school's park.I approached him as I do recognized the person well.I try to hold my laugh when I get the better picture of him.

"Annyong,dorky!"

"Wow,that's going to be my nickname,now?"

"You like it?"

"If you insist,I guess its fine.."

"Wow,that helpless tone surely suit you well than I thought,Siwon.I'm kidding,ok?"

"What are you doing here,anyway?Don't tell me that you're going to follow those insane girl's imprint?"

I could see that Siwon was going to run if I don't grab his sleeve.And,he even more terrified as I did that.

"Don't worry,ok?I'm not that attracted to Kpop star like they did.Well,at least not to the point I'm going to steal your gym outfit and framed it."

"They're going to do that?"

"Who knows,right?"

"I'm done.."

I burst out my laugh when I see his priceless expression.This guy sometimes could be cute with that behaviour.

"I know they're going to act like sasaeng."He spoke.

"You search that on google?"

"How do you know that?"

"Man!Seriously?Wow,now you just change all my point of view about you.And,what is this?Woman from Venus?Why do you even read crap like this??"

"It's not a crap.And,please..I hate the way you're laughing at me now.It sound sarcastically awful."

"Yeah..A mirror probably what you need now.You're going to be tomato-dorky Siwon!"

"Stop it,Suzy.I don't have that enough time to waste for stupid research like thist,but when every single minute,my confuse mind start to remember those screaming,fainting and the weird rituals that you told me,I just can't let this be.That's why I'm acting like a weird-nerdy person now!"

I then stop my crazy,evil laugh as I heard how he was serious with that.I grab the book and smiled to him.

"This book not going to help you either,Siwon.I could see you're being whole-hearted on this.And,you probably succeed that with that goofy glasses."

"You think so?"

"Well...A bit.You have to know that girls totally in for a weird-dorky-hot guy like this."

I could hear a sigh from him.

"I even find this book because the 'handling tactics' that you told me.I guess I'm starting to get sick of those fan girls."

"Ok,I understand that.But,for your information,even if you go to some dessert island to search a book that can describe a woman in a total,you wouldn't find it.There's no such a manuscript that could make you understand woman better."

I could see Siwon was thinking of something now.How to escape the lunatic girls I guess.As I was going to leave him with his thought,he grab my hand.

"I've an idea!"

As he say that,he keep staring at me with anticipating smile.

"What?"

I get no reply.He just keep smiling and show his fascinate dimple to me.As I keep looking at his fiery eyes,I start to get the picture.Oh,man.I'm totally done this time..

"NO!!ANDWAE!GET RID OF THAT USELESS THOUGHT!I DON'T WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LOONY IDEA!!!!!"

"How do you know what I'm going to say?"

"You think I'm that ignorant?I know that reaction."

SIwon turn away as I said that.Fuhh..I'm save.I'm sure that he was going to say something ridiculous like,please tell me the way or even worse,could you ask Myungsoo to guide me.Uh,I'm going to be sick if that ever happen to me.He is still staring me now,with a hoping gaze.

"Suzy."He finally voiced out.

"What?"

"You thought that I'm cute,right?"

"What do you mean?"

"But,you never felt such an attraction toward me?"

"What's wrong with you,now?And,please..Stop that cat in the boots look."

"It just....I was wondering..If you think that I'm cute and kind of hot,why don't you just get an interviewed for my fan club?"

 

 

HOW DARE SIWON TO ASK THAT????KEKEKE...SERIOUSLY,WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MYUNGSOO AND SUZY??WILL THEY KEEP HATING EACH OTHER OR SOMETHING GOING TO HAPPEN???HEHEHE..AND,I WANT TO GIVE MY GRATITTUDE TO THOSE WHO READ MY STORY..TO THOSE SILENT READERS AND THE ONE WHO KEEP GIVE COMMENT,ENCOURAGE ME..THANKS!!!ANYWAY,ENJOY!!!!AND,I SERIOUSLY LOVE SUZY'S NEW SONG>GO SUZY!GO BIG!!

 

PS:I LOVE KANG KYUNG JOON!!!!HEHEHE..FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T WATCH BIG,YOU SHOULD.IT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!