Oh Yeah!

My Life..

I just think that this song suit this chapter so much..Hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcihg6_0ZbQ

 

"No,you're not. You,Choi Siwon. A so-called prince that was rumours going to take over my throne. I want you to be my friend."

Siwon could only shook his head,processing the words properly. As he saw Myungsoo keep smirking at him,he realised he didn't misheard it. 'What the heck that just happenning,now?'

"You're serious?"

"Yup. Listen here,Choi Siwon. You know that you had to think twice before utter those words to me. It doesn't make sense and will never does."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not saying that it was mistake that  you came to me. It was a right decision actually. I have to admit you do have a quite great mind when you decided to choose me."

"I'm still not getting any clue here."

"Choi Siwon. Remember to keep this in mind. From this moment,when you're making that blank look at me,you should know,WHATEVER COME FROM ME IS A COMMAND. Start from now,you're going to be my slave."

"A slave??"

"Yup. That's right. Oh,I love how my genius brain is functioning now. MUAHAHAHA."

Siwon was quite suprised when he saw Myungsoo keep laughing. 'Looking at that laugh,I wonder if I am actually handling an mentally-ill person now.'

"So?" Siwon said as he try to stable himself,terrified with Myungsoo endless evil laugh.

"What? You want me to repeat it to you? Once is enough,my friend."

"What I mean is,what does that actually have to do with BEING YOUR FRIEND??!"

Siwon shouted his lung out. That was the first.He never even talk like that to any people before. Maybe,Myungsoo is just an exception for him. As Myungsoo saw the reaction,he smiled sweetly to the dorky.

"I didn't saw that coming. Wow.Relax,man. See this smile? I'm not that bad. I won't ask you something that beyond your ability. At least now,you're actually helping me."

"By being your friend?"

"How many times you have to repeat that? Geez.."

"But,why?"

"There's something I have to finished and I need your help on that."

"But,what it have to do with being a friend?"

"Oh,my..You won't stop until I clarified it,huh?Ok,then..The reason is because in order to assured my parents that I've changed,I have to owned a good proof. Thus,no more doubting me. And,you my friend-to-be,is a perfect candidate for that."

"So,this is the reward that you want for telling me all the secrets?"

"Well,I'm sure that werewolf will pissed of if she know I'm doing this. This is just a right payment for me."

"Benefit on both. I love the concept. As long as I'm not going to be burden by it."

"You've heard the famous qoute. No pain,no gain."

"Whatever it is,make sure you're going to give me the information."

"You can keep my lips as a guarantee."

"Lips?"

"Because,there's someone said to me once,watch out that smiled if you loved your popularity as much as your life."

"And,I wonder who said that.."

Siwon smirk as he said that. It was cleared that Suzy was the one who said that based on Myungsoo's expression now. It was blank but full of meaning. Siown then leave Myungsoo,carried away with his thought. A luxury car who came to fetch Siwon suddenly broke all Myungsoo thought. He was staring at the chaffeur that was politelyl invite Siwon to the car. Siwon then waved his hand to the daydream Myungsoo and show his favourable dimple. Myungsoo smirk at that,feeling like this boy was a lot more gay type than he thought. 'An usual brat type kid.Pampered with parents money and keep bragging about it.This sure going to be a long long journey for me.'

As the car finally gone,his mind suddenly fly off to Suzy. 'I wonder what she's doing now.. Wait! I'm not supposed to think about her now. She'll be freaking out if she know what I'm about to do with her secrets file now. She even maybe dug my flesh out when this spread out. Yup. I should leave before my nightmare start coming alive.'

***

Suzy's POV

It was weekend. I hate it. Want to know the reason? Simple. Because I'm not Jiyoung and Hongki who will spend their precious day at malls or parks,acting lovey-dovey,showing everybody how lovely couple they were. I'm not Jiyeon who keep getting a call from men who would be satisfied enough even if they only earned a coffee meeting with her. And,I'm absolutely not Myungsoo who will be wooing any girls that pass by him. I'm not them. I'm just a simple girl who was stiil in my pajama at this hour,watching another ahjumma drama with my aunt. Yes,that would be me. A simple Bae Suzy. I keep sighing as the drama actually worse my situation.On my side,there was my aunt,laying on the couch,holding a pillow and keep sobbing. What is actually wrong with these drama lover? I mean what the heck with crying all over a girl who was pushed away from her in law? Fight back,will you? As I think of that,another sigh came from me,earning a weird stared from my aunt.

"What?" I blurt out my curiousity,careless to face her.

"You're weird."

"You already mention that a few minutes ago."

"I'm going to repeat it until I get my answer."

"What answer?"

"You're being weird."

I breathe slowly hearing the sentence.My aunt seriously going to break my endurace's wall now.

"Well,my lovely Imo. What part of me that was weird in your eyes?"

"All!" She said while pinching my cheek.

I get up to the reply. I swear I'm going to switch off that tv if I still bear with my aunt's childish behaviour. As I went upstairs,I could only stare at my ceiling room and let out another sigh. This will sure be another long weekend for a teenage like me. I keep imagining things that teenage around my age probably doing now before a bright idea come. FACEBOOK!!! The best solution for a geek like me. Wait.I'm not a geek. I'm just don't have anything better to do during this boring period so... Ah.. Stop it. Who are you going to lie,Suzy? Look at the mirror now. That is Bae Suzy. Well,at least I have another thing that going to cheer up my day,right? I was smiling cheerfully as I scrolled down my facebook pages when suddenly a chat box appeared .I frowned at the fact that person was texting me now. What does he want?

Ps/:Miyan.. I don't know how to visualise this,so I'm going to do this way. I hope all of you could understand. Well,I think everybody here might be have your own faceboook account,right? So,just bear with this and imagine it yourself. It will be a lot more easier for me if you could do that.. :)

 

Myungsoo: Wassup-wassup!!

Suzy: What are you doing here on my chatbox?

Myungsoo: It's not a crime to greet you,right. ;D

Suzy: LOL. Do it properly,then.

Myungsoo: ANNYONG!!!!! :p

Suzy: Where were all your charming noonas gone? 

Myungsoo: They are all running away,scared at your fangs..

Suzy: HAHA.. Funny..

Myungsoo: Really??? You're laughing now??? Yay! I scored a big time.. ^o^

Suzy: I even collasped from my bed.. o,0

Myungsoo: Oh... SO CUTE!!

.Suzy: Stop it,Myungsoo. I'm going to puked if you keep that make-believe aegyo. =,='

Myungsoo: I could imagine you with that face now. =P

Suzy: And,I can't imagine our casanova now  was actually online on a fair weekend like this.

Myungsoo: I sort of stuck at home now.. As you can see..

Suzy: I wonder how your fangirls going to be so depressed at the thought that their prince charming was nowhere to be seen.

Myungsoo: What about yours,then? Your prince charming??

Suzy: What do you mean?

Myungsoo: Nothing~~  *-*

Suzy: I know that this going to come. Going to offline...

Myungsoo: Ok,then.. Bye my dear wolfy~~~~~

 

I sigh as I stared to my lappy screen. This guy seriously know how to heat me up with just words. Oh..Why does he even have to appeared on my life at first. With thousands of people in this world,why Myung-jerk is the one that meant to be my childhood friend?? Oh GOD,WHY??????

***

Myungsoo placed his iPad on his desk and whistling all the way down to the kitchen. He then hug his nanny from backward who was busy with her cooking.

"Guess who?" He said it with a rough voice.

"Myungsoo-ah. Your father going to be mad soon if he saw you playing around like this."

"Ahjumma.. (this is actually what they called  to a person who worked as a maid for them.. I just find out about it. LOL)  I promise you he won't."

Myungsoo smiled sweetly as he said that. His nanny replied his smile and start chopping something. Myungsoo take a sit on the dining table and help her. Myungsoo's nanny was the second person important to him except himself. She always being on his side all this time.Since he was born until he eventually realised now,how his nanny felt that he is the most vital thing in her life. Something that his parents could not exhibit to him. A feeling that he have to be around. A feeling of being loved. All that matters for both of his parents was their meeting with international customers,assured their business end with a great success. And,he have to admit to the fact that his parents leaving him with all those wealth was the reason he never used any penny that was shoved to him. All this time,those money that he spend was actually coming from his haramunim. She's already passed away but she gave all her wealth to his only grandchild.

"Ehem.." A voice come behind them.

Myungsoo turn around and saw his father was holding a cluster of files.

"Appa, you're going?"

"Nae,I have something that I have to run on my office."

"Can you just make it after the lunch was ready,sir?"

"I don't think so,ahjumma."

Mr Kim was ready to leave when suddenly a bell ring. He immediately went to the door with Myungsoo following him. As he open the door,he was startled when he saw a grace young man was standing with a nice look on him.

"Annyonghaseyo,Mr Kim. I am Choi Siwon.Your son's friend. Nice to meet you,sir."

Mr Kim was speechless when Siwon's lips swiftly recite the script that was prepared for him. Myungsoo who was standing behind him,smiling delightfully. 'Oh,yeah.. This is sure going to be great...'

 

 

Don't you just love Siwon's pic up there? I love it when he reveal his dorky side like that. Well-well.. Now we know clearly why Myungsoo want Siwon to be his friend,right?? He seriously have a nice way of using his genius brain. And,I can't believe it at first but he did thinking about Suzy. He even chat her!!! Woah.. Make a move,will you Myung-jerk?? Hehe.. Now,even I was being all influenced with Suzy. And,ENJOY!!! ;D

Huhu..I miss JANG MARI... =,='