The Punishment

My Life..

 

"Yah..Where are you guys going?"

"Don't you got the text?Myungsoo and Hongki is now at the school's field,being punish by Miss Park."

"Mwo?!"

***

Hongki could never imagine that he would face this situation.His face was downward all the time as he realised students start filling the field.There were even some of them laughing hard and giggling as they see the sign that hold by both of them.'Don't come near.Dog may bite.'Hongki could only sigh and try to remember everything that happen to him earlier.

30 minutes earlier...

"Seriously,Miss Park?!Please,I promise you I'll do anything.Just..Not this.."

Myungsoo who was beside him just stare at the signs blankly.

"You have to be brave to accept your punishment,Hongki."

Miss Park try to sound as calm as she could.Well,at least her plan was so good this time.Actually,all that she want was to intimidate the boys so they would regret and wouldn't repeat their mistake.But,as she thought everything was going smoothly with the plan,Myungsoo grab the signs and Hongki with him that cause Miss Park's proud smile totally vanished.She could only stare toward Myungsoo who was walking off.And,as she thought everything was bad enough,Myungsoo then stop and trun to her.

"If I hold this crap for 1 stupid hours,you'll stop saying nonsense things about me,right?"

Miss Park who was still in shocked state,clear her throats as she heard Myungsoo was being serius with her.Since that the only thing she able to do at that time.After collecting her strength back,she try to face him.

"If you're determined to do so,then go.I'll never stop you."

"Good.I was expecting that answer from you.Annyonghaseyo Miss Park."

"Myungsoo!Wait up!"

Hongki's flasback stop when he realised there's a few girl try to record the embarassing moments and take some picture of them.Myungsoo elbowed him as he try to lower the sign.Hongki could only bit his lip and sigh.

From afar,Miss Park witnessed the ridiculous punishment while grip her fist.'Omo..What the hell was that stupid Myungsoo think?!!Oh..How I'm going to face the principal if this go on?He'll definitely keep his promise and as the result,I'm the one who will be accused!God,HELP ME!!!'

"Do you just lost your mind?!"

Hongki eventually let out his anger when he feel that his hand going to pull of.He don't even know how exactly he's going to hide his face when every side of him was being recorded. 

"Don't tell me that this is concerning some stupid popularity that you keep chase,Myungsoo!"He continued.

Myungsoo tilt his head to his side and smirk.

"Don't take me that low..Idiot."

"Seriously..What was on your mind Myungsoo??"

"So,you thought that stupid detention class was better than this?Ordered around by Mrs Han.You actually prefer that?"

"At least,nobody going to upload my video and picture to any social website."

"Youtube,Facebook and Twitter was a lot more fun than you think,my friend..Don't worry.Just after the upload was done,I promise,you'll completely be a public figure."

"Shut the off,Myungsoo!Do I look like I need a joke right now?!"

"Cool down,bro.I'm not in that kind of mood either."

***

"What now,Jiyoung?"

"I need some plaster.And..Ointment!Yup.Hongki might be need that too.Come quick!"

"You're the one who keep buying every single thing on this store,why I'm the one to blame?"

"Just come!"

Jiyoung pull Suzy as fast as she could.And,suddenly they joined the ceremony with almost of the students in the school hall.On the stage,they could see Hongki and Myungsoo who definitely humilated by others.Jiyoung then immediately go to the stage with her hand still holding Suzy.Suzy struggle from the grip but somehow there's a weird superpower on Jiyoung that win over her human ability.

"Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"mocked the students.

"Yah..Jiyoung.You heard that?Let me go!"Suzy said in whisper.

Jiyoung ignore her and take two bottle of water from her backpack.She give one to Suzy and another to Hongki.As Hongki try to take it,Myungsoo immediately  glared at him.

"Don't ever think of taking that."

"Ah..Wae???"Hongki said while holding his anger.

"Choi Jiyoung..We supposed to hold this for exactly one hours.You get that?"

Jiyoung try to fight back but Hongki stop her and smile softly.She try to obey it but when she saw sweat begin to wet Hongki's school uniform,Jiyoung open the bottle without thinking twice.

"Here.I'll hold it for you.Just drink it."

All the students were speechless as they see Jiyoung's bold action.Even Suzy who was going to escape,cancelled her intention as her aunt drama's actually coming into life.'Wow,Imo sure going to enjoy this.'

"Suzy!"Jiyoung's shout kill all her thought.

"Huh?What?"

"What are you doing?"

"I don't know..WHAT ARE YOU DOING,THEN??"

"Just open the bottle cap."

Suzy follow Jiyoung order and give the bottle to Jiyoung.

"Not to me."

"Then,what I'm going to do with this?"

"Pour it over I guess."

"What?"

"Uhh..Stop your what,how and why.I buy the water for Myungsoo.What?Now you're trying out for some model pageant?"

"Wait!Am I supposed to feed him like you did?!You're kidding,right?I'm going to be banned by those crazy girls."

"Just.Do.It.Bae Suzy!"

Suzy run over to Myungsoo as fast as she could when she heard Jiyoung's harsh tone.Her hand was all trembling as Myungsoo couldn't stop staring at her.She slowly shoved the bottle toward Myungsoo.....

 

Hehehe..Sorry for late update..Anyway,will Suzy actually give him the water???Will they actually have some cute scene??Huhu..And,ENJOY!!!!!