What a Luck!

My Life..

Myungsoo was wandering around the school's yard.He keep sighing to each thing that he catch his eye.'This is more bad than what I expected.What I'm supposed to do at this boring place?I bet those noonas already missing me.Haish...'

He then keep walking and out of the blue,he saw something that attract him.

***

"It just....I was wondering..If you think that I'm cute and kind of hot,why don't you just get an interviewed for my fan club?"

Siwon keep staring at Suzy with a confuse look.Suzy seriously don't know what expression should be on her now.Whether laughing due to his weird question or even get mad when a nobody like Choi Siwon ask something like that to her.She then breath troughoutly and give a stiff smile.

"Yah,Choi Siwon..What do you just take me for?Some lunatic girls that have nothing to spent her leisure time?Aigoo..Siwon-ah.Even if I do think of you like that,it doesn't mean that I like you,right?You seriously should go through some dictionary for your vocabulary.You need to understand more between affection and attracted."

"What's the difference between that?"

"Well,I could even attracted to girls but I would never have an affection towards them.Ara?"

"You could be a good English teacher."

"Good consideration!I'll think of that later.Anyway,don't ever think like that about me anymore,ok?"

"Wae?"

"Well,even if some part me could accept your unimaginable extremely powerful hot meter,that doesn't mean that I should enter your REMARKABLE fan's club.right?I guess your weird-dorky personality was the one that prevent me from even have such a nice feeling toward you."

"Wow!I don't know that you could even describe me to that point.Miss Bae Suzy,don't you realise that you've known me like only 2 days and not 20 years??What give you the authority to think me as that?You know what,I think I should come with a conclusion now.You,Bae Suzy,should be given a suprise each day,onwards."

"Suprise?"

"Yup.Regarding the different sides of a person named Choi Siwon would be."

"Well,if those suprises came from ridiculous library's books and Googles,then forget it.I would never fall for those silly tricks."

"We'll se about that later,Suzy.We'll see.."

Siwon then leave Suzy who was totally annoyed with his arrogant tone.'No wonder they keep chasing him.He's no better than that Myung-jerk.'

***

"My..My..I should know that this school was famous for something.What is this?They even rather spent money on some stupid useless botanical park,than their students necessity.Aigoo.."

Myungsoo walk toward the park while observing some unknown plants.As he keep walking,his gaze the turn to a girl who was mumbling alone.

"Do I need to call mental institute?"He shout while giggling.

Suzy immediately turn to the voice.As she realise the person was Myungsoo,all her thoughts of Siwon suddenly vanished.

"Oh,great!What a luck.."

"I know,right?You keep bummed into me today.Its a bless,you see?"

"Yeah..I think its a bless that I possessed this tolerance.I seriously should find a way to avoid both of you."

"Both?"

"Forget it.Ah..What are you doing?"

"Wow,you seriously love to play games today,huh?Its turn for I'm-unaware-and-senseless game,now?"

Suzy just give her feelingless look toward Myungsoo who was busy with his killer smile.

"I'm serious,Myungsoo.What are you doing here?"

"Well,apparently..This is my school."

"I know that!What?You think I'm that oblivious?"

"Oho..I didn't say anything."

"You usually join those desperate unnies by this time.Spent times for some worthless movies,went to karaoke center or even experience lunch on 5 stars hotel.That was your daily routine,right?"

"Seriously,Suzy?You memorized all those?Woah..I should say how proud I am,right now.I should go to the announce room.I have a truly respected STALKER with me!"

"You're going to dug your own grave,then."

Myungsoo can't stop laughing as he saw Suzy was totally infuriated due to his words.He love it when he could create something that going to shatter Suzy's patient.As he keep giggling,Suzy pushed him away and leave him.He follow from behind and stare at her iritate steps.Then he come up with an idea that going to make Suzy blurt her anger.

"Werewolf!"

Suzy was a bit startled as she heard the word.She didn't move even a bit.Myungsoo then pat her shoulder and once again show his killer smile.

"You're the most complicated person I could ever found in this world,Myungsoo."

"Wae?Because I own this??"He said it while poke his cheek,pointing his smile.

"Just stop before I start to puke."

"That would be awesome!I could upload it on Youtube.A Werewolf and a puke.WOW!Imagine the publicity."

"Yeah,right.There's something happen,right?What did that haramunim told you?"

"As usual..Nagging,babling..Things that you shouldn't even care about."

"I guess that witch did it this time.Look at this tidy uniform.And,you even holding back from your usual routine.She surely did a great job as our homeroom teacher."

"Bae Suzy.Stop those weird hypothesis,could you?What's wrong if I want to change my lifestyle?Like that's going to bother you."

"Probably it will as I have to face you like every single time,now!"

"Woah..Look at this madness.Your priceless expression is jjang!!"

"Forget it.There's no point to talk to somebody like you.I should get ahead to the class,now.Or,the teacher would stuck me into the detention class again."

"So,even our werewolf could be scared of teachers,huh?"

Suzy just pout and walk off.She didn't think she could hold her anger more if she keep the useless talk with Myungsoo.Right behind her, was Myungsoo who was praising himself as once again manage to witness Suzy's furious expression.

***

Hongki was waiting for Myungsoo in the class.He keep ignoring every single question from the students.They keep repeat the same question over and over.Why do you that? or what actually happen?And,even are you just lost your mind?He's totaly starting to get tired with those curiosity.As he keep avoid the question,he felt someone pat his shoulder.He then turn around and shock as Jiyeon was behind him,smiling slyly.

"Annyong!"

WIthout even a response,Hongki just stare at the well-favoured Park Jiyeon.Jiyoung who was also in the class,stare from afar.She didn't actually know what is happening but she was good enough to know its not going to be nice.

"Don't you have to greet me?"

"Should I?"

"I don't deserve it?"

"I don't know..Why don't you answer that question,Park Jiyeon-shi."

"Well,in my opinion,its not something wrong to greet our own friend,right?"

There'a paused there.Jiyeon could see how devilish Hongki's glared now.

"Park Jiyeon.How many times that I have to told you,I'm not your FRIEND,not going to be your FRIEND and don't even want to try to have a heartless FRIEND like you.WHAT DID I HAVE TO DO TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT???!!!" 

"Is there something's wrong,Hongki?"Finally Jiyoung approach the quarelling couple.

And,both Hongki and Jiyeon could only stare to the innocent girl...