Bickering time?? -_-

My Life..

 

 

 

 It was already morning and Suzy couldn't rest her eyes at all for the whole night. She keep rubbing her cheeks as she started to feel the effect from the constant slapping and pinching. And then, once again she slapped the redden cheeks to assure that this wasn't a dream after all. This time, it suprised Jiyoung who was soundly sleeping on her bed.

“YAH!”

Suzy turn to her side where Jiyoung was widing her eyes toward the girl.

“What??”

She asked in an annoying tone realising the looks on Jiyoung face that as if she was turning into an alien or something.

“Suzy-ah. What’s happening? Is there anything that I should know?”

Jiyoung move to Suzy’s bed. The calming tone that she used this time managed to broke Suzy’s rage. Suzy let out a deep sigh before the words come again...

“I have to do this. Whatever that happen after this, I won't care for it no more. I have to. As you can see, I couldn't see anything now. Not even your weird expression as you're looking at me now. So, I'm going to say this. I. I like you, Suzy."

"N-Nothing."

"Suzy, please... I've known you for years, you see? Don't lie to me. There is obviously something lingering in your mind now, right? Come on. You know you can trust me."

Suzy let out another deep sigh. With every single sigh, she seems to hear the words again. The ‘I like you’ confession.

"I. I like you, Suzy."

Those simple words create something into her. A feeling that she hated so much. The voice that utters the words, it was so soothe yet nervous. It almost sound that it slipped so easily from his mouth even if it wasn't. Suzy was trembling everytime she remember the expression that show how much he meant it. How hard for him to say it despite how smoothly it comes from those lips. Those beautiful lips that always come with calming words. It was a new side of Siwon that she just witness. The one that she might not able to forget forever.

"SO?"

The SO? from Jiyoung shocked her from all the thinking. She looks at the bestfriend in amusement before saying "nothing" once again. It's not like she wants to hide it from her only besties but she has to. Things like this shouldn't have been disclosed. She doesn’t want to imagine the fangirls act once this is let out to others.

“Err... Jiyoung-ah, I think I need some fresh air. I’ll be outside if you ever need me.”

Jiyoung was frowning while nodding to her. Before Jiyoung could say anything further, she quickky went out from the room.

***

Myungsoo’s POV

That damns air-headed stupid Siwonnie! Wow! Now you see, Myungsoo? Don’t ever underestimate anybody. He was sure full of himself and now that confession? What a great acting he got. Got to bear in mind. That guy was sure something. He wasn’t an easy foe at all. He was an aware enemy. Just because of him, I've ruined my beautiful sleep. Oh my poor eyes...

***

Suzy was still strolling all around the rest house, trying to find some peace for her unrested heart due to the irregular heart beat. She keeps sighing to recover it again but it was no used. It keeps beating in a weird way that kind of irritates her now.

“I hate this.” She says while letting another sigh.

“Geez... Look who’s turning into an old grumpy grandma now.”

 Suzy turn to her right as Myungsoo was smirking toward her ridiculous unstable state.

 “Or maybe... Looks more like someone who just had her PMS.”

“MWO??”

Myungsoo laugh as he saw Suzy’s rage buliding up.

“Yah. Relax... It’s not like it’s the end of the world or what, right? Stop whining about everything, Miss Bae.”

“Oho. Looks who’s talking now. Those words... I should have used it earlier to describe how pathetic your behaviour is.”

“Yeah, yeah... That’s more to Bae Suzy. The dull, worried face doesn’t suit you after all.”

“Yah. I’m allowed to do any expression a normal human being could. I was ABLE to do it all.”

“Of course. I do know that. That’s why you was called ‘werewolf’. Half human, half wolf. Got that?”

Myungsoo smirk again as he saw Suzy was trying her best holding up her anger.

“Whatever, Kim Myungsoo. WHATEVER.”

“Aigoo... Look at the face. You’re annoying now, huh? Do you, Bae Suzy?  Do you?”

Myungsoo was giggling while pinching Suzy’s cheeks. Suzy who was startled quickly dodge his hand.

“Yah! Are you crazy?”

“No. I wouldn’t be here if I am, right?”

“ARGH!! Forget it! Why do you have to all of this to me? With this burden that I have to think and you still doing this. Messing around with my mind. I HATE YOU!”

“WHAT? YAH! WHAT DID I EVER DO WRONG???”

“Do you have to ask that?? LET ME TELL YOU THEN. Just WHY do you have to be everywhere that I was? If people keep seeing us like this, what will they think? All your dear Fangirls are gonna FRIGGIN’ KILL ME !!!”

“It’s called fate, Suzy. Do you know fate? It was meant to be when....”

Suzy cut him before Myungsoo could start his lecture about fate, life and else.

“NEVER MIND. I know you wouldn’t understand even if I keep explaining the situation to you. I should go now before you start with the crap words more.”

“WHAT? CRAP WORDS?? YAH, BAE SUZY! I’M TRYING TO BE NICER HERE, YOU SEE???”

“Yeah... Yeah... WHATEVER.”

Suzy was trying to walk away before she bumped into somebody. She slowly look up where haramunim was standing in front of her, smiling.

“Hi, Suzy.”

“Nae. Annyong, haramunim.”

"What are you doing out here in the early morning? It was only 5 am now. You know you shouldn't....."

But, before haramunim could continue her words, Myungsoo then suddenly grab her away, hiding Suzy on his back. Suzy who was suprised with the unexpected actions, widen her eyes.

“Annyong!”

He says cheerfully, grinning toward the haramunim while holding Suzy’s hand tightly.

“What are you doing, son??”

Myungsoo kept the haramunim’s stern tone question unanswered while keep his big grin. He slowly let the grip and move to Suzy’s side. Haramunim was watching intently of what he could have been doing with that fishy action. Once he was exactly on her side, Myungsoo pull Suzy into a bear hug while mimicking a cute expression. He turns Suzy to the other side, while he was facing the haramunim. Still embracing Suzy tightly, he looked to the haramunim and mouthed “SHE’S MINE.” With that, she takes Suzy away from the haramunim while still hugging the poor helpless girl. Suzy try her best struggling and hitting his back to get away from the hug but it caused Myungsoo to just hold her harder.

“YAH!! I C-CAN'T BR-BREATHE!! LEMME G-GO!!!”

The final word from Suzy finally manages to release her from the torturing hug. Once Myungsoo pulled away from the hug, without any hesitation, Suzy quickly pull out a kick toward Myungsoo’s sensitive part. His ankle. Myungsoo screamed in pain while hugging himself into a knee and touched the injured ankle.

“Yah! What was that for??”

“What was that for? Don’t you see? Don’t you realise what’ve just happen? I TOLD YOU BEFORE, RIGHT? I’LL BE KILLED FOR SURE BY THOSE FANGIRLS ONCE THEY SAW ME LIKE THAT WITH YOU. WHAT PART OF THE LINE THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?? I mean, WHAT THE HELL was that for? HUH?!”

“I was... I was saving you. Yeah. That’s the point.” Myungsoo said calmly.

“MWO? Crazy... Who said I ever need help? Even if I need one, I’m not going to asked it from you, IDIOT. Next time, don’t you ever dare to do that again or YOU”RE DEAD!”

Suzy stomped away after she said it. Myungsoo who was in pain, keep touching his ankle while complaining. "If I don't do that, she's sure going to create lovey dovey scene between you that SCUMBAG Siwonnie again, you see?? Idiot werewolf."

***

That morning, Siwon waked up with a miserable face. It wasn’t the same Siwon that he used to be. He seriously looks like he was facing a big trouble. He keeps being in a daydream which suprised people on the house. It wasn’t the same Siwon anymore. He was changing. As for Suzy, she maintained herself as calm as she could. She was trying her best to avoid the constant accidentally eye-contact between her and the guy. Myungsoo on the other hand keep turning his eyes between Suzy and Siwon. “This is just conplicated. Need to do something in hurry.”

“Yah! This is my wings. NOBODY TOUCH MY WINGS!”

Suzy quickly turned as she was suprised with Myungsoo’s sudden yelled. Myungsoo then grab the chicken away while making a dumb face toward Suzy.

“What-the...”

“What?”

Myungsoo said while trying taking a bite from the chicken.

“Michosso?? (Are you crazy??) That’s mine!”

“NO! This is mine. Last time I saw it, it was still on my plate. And, now it’s gone!”

“Yah, pabo! That was because you already eat it!”

“You steal it from me!”

“It’s already gone to your stomach!”

“NO! I’m NOT! THIS IS MINE!”

“YAH, KIM MYUNGSOO! DON’T BE SUCH AN IDIOT! YOU’RE GRABBING IT FROM MY PLATE YOU SEE?? EVERYBODY GOT ONE SO IF I’M TAKING YOURS WHERE’S MINE???”

“Don’t ask me. It’s not my fault that your extra appetite wasn't like a normal human being.”

“MWO?? Yah! Mind your word, Kim Myungsoo!”

“Pfhhh... Once idiot, stay idiot.”

“AND NOW YOU’RE CALLING ME AN IDIOT??”

“You called me the same earlier remember??”

“That’s because you deserve that!”

“Well, I was complimenting you then.”

“YAH!!! YOU’RE AN IDIOT!!!”

“NO WAY!!!!!!!”

“Guys, seriously stop bickering...”

“That Myung-jerk just called me an idiot, DON’T YOU HEARD HIM?”

“It’s a common word, STUPID!”

“Now, you’re calling me STUPID?? DAMN YOU MYUNG-JERK!!”

“SHUUUTTT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!”

The loud scream from Jiyoung turns every eye toward her. And for Hongki, his reaction was the worst of all. He almost chocked his food hearing that side of Jiyoung. He keeps coughing, grabbing any glass on the table while forcing the water into his trachea.

“Can we just have a harmony, peaceful lunch? Please... I beg you guys. Stop irritates others.”

“Well, I’m actually fine with that. It’s not like we never watched this before or what, right? I was familiar to this even before....”

Jiyeon try to finish her verse but she was stopped by Jiyoung’s annoyed look and Hongki who keep elbowing her.

“Don’t try to start another fuss, Jiyeon. You don’t want to get killed by that glare, right?” Hongki whispers to her.

Jiyeon only nod a little while looking back to her plate.

“I’m sorry if that suprised you guys. Now, can we JUST eat?”

Everybody nod and turn back their head to the dish. It was a suprise actually to Jiyoung when she found out how her scream could turn the whole situation. “At least, that got them to shut their mouths. It was better than nothing, right?” she thought.

***

It was so awkward that day for both of Siwon and Suzy. They keep avoiding each other in everything. As for Myungsoo, he becomes the one who responsible in hiding the akwardness between both of them. He keeps messing around with Suzy, trying to flare up the girl in order to make things as if it was as usual. Without a solid reason, he felt the urge to do it. As if all was supposed to put on his shoulder.

After done with their chores for the day, that evening, Siwon was nowhere to be found. As if he was suddenly disappeared by the wind or what, he just... GONE. Suzy who was the only person realised it, start searching for him. Yes. She cared. And, that was only because Siwon was her friend. That’s all. Even if things not going to turn better between them, she need to find him. Talk to him. It just... Siwon was too nice to her that she felt ignoring him like this is wrong. Doing this to Siwon is UNFAIR.

***

“I told you to be careful, right? And, now what you get? Are you planning into a serious relationship with that girl? Are you out of mind, Choi Siwon?”

“No, I’m not sir. I just couldn’t take it anymore. I never felt it before so....”

“So, you’re trying to make things worse now?? Stop it, Siwon. Stop it before it’s too late. Remember why you’re there. Your goal. THE MISSION!”

“Yes, sir. I do. Once again, I’m so sorry. I promise you, there’ll be no other mistake like this in future. I PROMISE.”

“I don’t care whatever you do, what type of way do you choose, just settle this out. STOPS BRING PROBLEMS, SIWON! You used to be our best team captain, what happen to you?”

Siwon sigh as he heard the complaint from his boss. He hung up after promising the impossible to his boss. He sincerely know nothing. Things that happen was far beyond what he imagine. Things were not supposed to turn into this mess. Things that happen to him, it probably have to do with her. Yeah. That Bae Suzy. After keep sighing, thinking about his now miserable fate, he was trying to walk off from the place when he recognized something behind the bushes. 

 

 

Hey guys? So, I've update!!! Thanks to all the people who waits patiently for me. I'll start my school again for tomorrow. So, there maybe a long waiting of update too, soon. Miyan. I only got two days of holiday after the exam. (OUH! I'm so tired of studying -_-) Anyway, enjoy the story and PLEASEEEEEEEEE tell me what you think ok? Saranghae! :)

 

Ps: I mean the saranghae. You guys make me strong everytime I read the new comments or I see new suscribers. It makes me want to study more and finish it earlier so when I'm actually finish, I could concentrate on this story more. Once again, I LOVE YOU <3