I Was There

My Life..

First of all, I'm so sorry about this update. I know some of you may dislike it and else but I have to update this. I know it wasn't good (maybe the worst of my update) but I REALLY want to update and anticipated to hear from you. I am SOOO tired now (I don't have any class tomorrow but I need to finish my physiology homework and in the same time, I want to give you this). Oh, I don't know.. u_u hope you'll like it (even when I know most of you don't) T_T

 

“I’m tired.”

Suzy turn to her back when she realise there’s no response. There, Myungsoo was enjoying his iPod in the pose of a rock star strumming his guitar. Or to be more accurate... A pan. She put down the dirty dishes, paying her full attention toward Myungsoo.

“Yah, Kim Myungsoo. Do you even listen?”

Silent.

“Kim Myungsoo.”

Another silent.

“YAH, KIM MYUNGSOO!!! SINCE WHEN DID YOU BECOME DEAF????!!!!”

Myungsoo almost fall from the chair, hearing the scream. He widen his eye toward Suzy in a shock. He was in a blank state, wondering what just happen.

“Do you hear me now, Kim Myungsoo?”

“Yah, Bae Suzy. Do you think I was some kind of harabuji (old people) to let out the yell toward me? I STILL CAN LISTEN WELL, YOU MORON!”

“Look who’s talking. I’ve called you like thousand times, you know??”

“Thousand? Pfhh... Like I’m going to fall on that.”

“Arghh... I’m done. Why did you even call me at the first place?"

“To do the chores of course.”

“And?”

“And?”

“Do NOT repeat my words, KIM MYUNGSOO! I’m tired of this. Why do I have to all the works with a reason you don’t know how to do it? If there’s no experience means you have ti search for one don’t you? Silly kid. I’m out.”

“What? Out? NO.”

“What did you just say?”

“I-I... I SAY NO.”

“Seriously, Kim Myungsoo. Are you out of you mind?”

“What? No.”

“Then, why do you keep acting like an idiot since you’re here. A lot of things happen and I’m tired of it. I don’t care whether you give the permission or not, I’m going. Furthermore, you’re nobody to me, Kim Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo felt like a thunder have struck his heart, hearing to the words. ‘Nobody? Nobody... So, I guess that douchebag was something, right? You even went out searching for him.’

Flashback

Myungsoo was wondering around when he heard some voice. He immediately takes a place behind the bushes, try to peek on the figure. He was dumbfounded once he recognizes it. Suzy.

"I have to do this. Whatever that happen after this, I won't care for it no more. I have to. As you can see, I couldn't see anything now. Not even your weird expression as you're looking at me now. So, I'm going to say this. I. I like you, Suzy."

Suzy widen her eye hearing it. She keeps blinking a few times, processing the words in her mind. 

“Nobody was a picture perfect and the weak side of me is you, Suzy. You bright my moods in a way that I couldn't explain and not in the way to explain as well, I seem to be bother by your frowns. Like I say before, I can’t explain it well but it seems like I've fall to you. Yes, I DO like you.”

 Another awkward silence starts killing both of them. Siwon open his eyes slowly, peeking at the girl first before end up staring at her completely. The expression that he saw now wasn't the one that he was expecting for. Accurately, it was a blank one. There wasn't a single expression on her. Suzy was showing no reaction at all toward Siwon's confession just now.

"Do you hear me just now?”

“Yes I am.”

Siwon look down as he realise Suzy’s reaction. He then slowly smiled sheepishly, covering his embarrassment.

“You know, I think I should go inside.”

He then leaves her alone, thinking about the whole thing that just happened. Suzy keeps her straight face, went into her room.

Myungsoo who was secretly listening to them, keep staring Suzy who looks like a drunk ahjussi. He almost reveal his hideout, as he saw Suzy almost tripped down with the state. As he ascertain they wasn't there anymore, he slowly went out. Slowly, his hand trailed to his chest. He rub it slowly, feeling something deep down in the inside. Pain. 

End of flashback

***

“AH!!!!”

She screams through the pillow that she used to cup her face. Jiyoung turns frantically as she realise her roommate’s strange behaviour.

“What happen??

“Heaven seriously hate me this time. Why does it have to happen this way each time I was with that Myung-jerk?? Ah, seriously! What’s wrong actually with my life??”

“Suzy-ah, please take a deep breath before you let out another loud shout like just now.”

She breathes couples of time deeply, following Jiyoung’s word.

“Done.”

“Can I say something now?”

“What?"

"So, this is about Myungsoo, right?"

"Oh, Jiyoung.. I don't know. Don't ask me. Go complaint to Miss Park instead for bringing him with us. Arghhh! Seriously, I hate that guy."

"Is it just that? Or there's more?"

"What? Jiyoung, what're you up to now?"

"It just... There's obviously something between you two. And, I can see it from both of your reaction today."

"Who?"

"Siwon."

Immediately Suzy's fierce face turns calm.

"W-what do you know about him?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Yes, Suzy. Nothing. But, if you are ready enough to tell then I would LOVE to hear about it."

***

The atmosphere becomes dull out of a sudden. Nobody was talking. Jiyoung was suprised with the confession. 'So, he DID confess to her, huh?'

"Jiyoung-ah?"

"Eh? What?"

"You don't want to say anything? It's becoming weirder now, you know?"

“Ahh... Well, you know, Siwon wasn't a bad choice after all. I mean he was your type, right? The one that always be there for you, cute, act innocent on times and also another large point of being such a dork. You love those, right?”

“I... I don’t know.”

“Seriously, Suzy? What’s wrong? I would be thankful to have such a person like him by my side.”

“Well...”

“Do you like him?”

Suzy stop for a while, staring at the serious Jiyoung.

“He’s cute. Like SUPER cute.”

“What’s wrong then?”

“Oh... Why does he have to say it now? My mind has been all cluttered with Myungsoo and the whole house thing. And, then... THAT! I have to think about THAT! Aigoo... Screw my life!”

“House? What house?”

“Forget it. I don’t want to talk about that now. Just pray that I'll forget it all.”

“Ok then. So, is it fine if he confesses to you before of this or later maybe? Was it supposed to be that way?”

“Well...”

“Suzy-ah. You do realize how hard he’s trying to say those to you, right? He was struggling with his own fear which is the biggest sacrifices for some people. If you like he then tells him so. If you’re not then just go straight and face him. You have to make it clear for him, Suzy.”

“It’s not as simple as that. There are so many things that I have to think, that I felt like I couldn’t make any other decision now. What happen at that house just then was regarding my life. And, god only grants me one and not thousand of it.

“Yes. But, what about him then? Does god gave him thousand of life to be spare? He also has one and what we’re talking about now is concerning his life. What he’s doing just now was about his life. He cares for you, he likes you. That WAS his life, Suzy.

“I thought you’re on my side...”

“I am! That’s why I’m saying these things. Never treat Siwon the way Hongki did to me. He’s going to suffer a lot, Suzy. And, I know those feelings when the most important person in your life betrayed you. I DO know that, Suzy.”

Suzy close her eyes deeply as if she refuses to listen more. Jiyoung sigh as she saw how Suzy's mind was full of things now. 

 

Flashback

“I told you to be careful, right? And, now what you get? Are you planning into a serious relationship with that girl? Are you out of mind, Choi Siwon?”

“No, I’m not sir. I just couldn’t take it anymore. I never felt it before so....”

“So, you’re trying to make things worse now?? Stop it, Siwon. Stop it before it’s too late. Remember why you’re there. Your goal. THE MISSION!”

“Yes, sir. I do. Once again, I’m so sorry. I promise you, there’ll be no other mistake like this in future. I PROMISE.”

“I don’t care whatever you do, what type of way do you choose, just settle this out. STOPS BRING PROBLEMS, SIWON! You used to be our best team captain, what happen to you?”

Siwon sigh as he heard the complaint from his boss. He hung up after promising the impossible to his boss. He sincerely know nothing. Things that happen was far beyond what he imagine. Things were not supposed to turn into this mess. Things that happen to him, it probably have to do with her. Yeah. That Bae Suzy. After keep sighing, thinking about his now miserable fate, he was trying to walk off from the place when he recognized something behind the bushes. 

"J-Jiyoung?"

"What happen? Who was that?"

"Nobody."

"Nobody?"

"Kang Jiyoung. Please, I beg you. Don't start any problem more. Live your life to the fullest and stop sacrifise for other."

"I told you, right? Stop talking as if you know me that well. Now, tell. What's up with your life then? Don't you want to share about that?"

"If I say no?"

Silent.

"I never ask you anything regarding your life, Miss Kang. The only one was about your relationship with Hongki. And, even that was answer fully by me. So, what authorities do you have with you now? To entangle in my life?"

"Curiousity."

Silent.

"I see you're now good with words, huh?"

"I learnt from the best. Listen, Choi Siwon. I have nothing to say if you don't. Just one. Remember to keep that cool guy state in any situation that you face. You once told me, right? A mask should be kept to the end. Once an actor, pyoengsaeng (lifetime) an actor. Ara?"

"Yes. Yes, I DO know that."

End Of Flashback

***

Myungsoo can’t keep his mind from flying the way that it wants. He keeps staring at the door before it was open by Hongki. Hongki widen his eye when he saw that side of Myungsoo. He almost couldn’t believe his own eye when the moody Myungsoo keep looking at the door as if he doesn’t even realise that Hongki was standing right in front of him. He looks at the door to find the source of its attraction that cause Myungsoo’s stare but he couldn’t find anything. He keeps turning from the door to Myungsoo. Myungsoo, door. Door, Myungsoo.

“Yah!” he finally said while waving to his friend’s face.

Myungsoo shook his head in shock and ask with a blank expression

“What?”

“Aigoo... Look at this. What happen, friend?”

“Nothing. I’m fine... In case you’re going to ask that later.”

“So, you’re sort of mind reader now, huh? Hey, we’re going to have company later. I’m just informing before you’re going to scream at me later for not telling you this.”

“Company? Who?”

“You’ll know it later once he comes. And, don’t be surprised first. He’s pretty cool you know.”

“Solma(It can’t be)... Yah! Don’t tell me...”

“Hey, guys.”

Myungsoo sigh as the guy approach him with his big ‘fake’ (according to Myungsoo of course. LOL) smile. He come closer, take a sit near Myungsoo while keep smiling.

“I’m glad to be here.”

“Yah, don’t ever try to cause any problem here. Ara?!”

“Do I have to answer that? Whether I do understand or not.”

 Myungsoo let out a loud sigh hearing the reply. He widen his eye, showing his warning.

“You. DON’T YOU EVER, EVER AND EVER BRING PROBLEM TO ME, ARA?”

“Well-”

“I said, DO YOU UNDERSTAND, CHOI SIWON???!”

 

So, DO subscribe and comment. I might take some time (in february maybe) for my next update. Just tell me anything. I won't mind :)