The story of us

My Life..

 

As usual, credit to this poster's creator and the shop..

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/232040/flourish-design-open-graphic-poster-request-postershop-graphicshop

by sushiroll13

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBpqLtPmIsQ

Their days go on like usual after the whole shocking thing with Suzy and Myungsoo and also among the trio, Hongki, Jiyeon and Jiyoung. Except for Jiyoung and Hongki as the atmosphere between them start to change abruptly.. Hongki was busy handling Jiyeon order by refrain as far as he could. At least that was the only thing he could do to accomplish the condition. Meanwhile, Jiyoung who still couldn’t believe what she heard try as hard as she could to keep her distance from the guy that always the apple of her eye. They keep giving excuses to avoid one another.

“Jiyoung-ah!”

Jiyoung turn to her side as she was suprised with Suzy’s shout.

“You don’t have to do that. I almost lose my ears, you see??”

“Really? There are still there though.”

“Quit the jokes. It’s not funny at all..”

“You start it first.”

As Suzy said that, she could see Jiyoung once again was trapped in her own dream land. She then shocked the innocent girl’s skinny build.

“Yah! What was that for??”

“Hihi.. Miyan. Would you like to come to the mall with me later? There’s something I need to buy.”

“Erm.. Sure.”

“You’re serious?”

“Nae? Wae?”

“Aniya(Nothing).. Don’t you have any date with Hongki?”

“Ah.. Nope. Why?”

“Nothing.. Kind of weird though..”

Suzy scratch her unitchy hair. She then stare at the girl as she saw Jiyoung couldn’t stop sighing. ‘I wonder if there’s something wrong.'

***

 

“What do you want now, Jiyeon? You know you shouldn’t just call me over if there’s nothing wrong, right?”

“I want the answer.”

“Answer?”

“Yes. Answer.”

“You mean the choice?”

“Yes, Hongki. Oh.. This is so boring. Repeating things not my hobby, you know??”

“You say that I can have my time, right? Well, I need it. I need the time for me to keep me away from her.”

“So, you’re serious about this, huh?”

“Of course I am! What? You’re actually playing with me now?”

“I don’t know. Why Hongki? I can’t just figure out why do you want this that much. You know you can just go on your happy life with her witout even concern about me at all, right?”

“Yes, I know. But, I’m not going to do that.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOy5n18FoH4

“Why?”

“For just once after the whole break up thing, you actually agreed to talk about this, to end this in a better way. Don’t you think I should grab the oppurtunity?”

“But, why does this seem to be so important to you?”

“Because I want to redeem all of the sin that I've done to you. I don’t want to live in a tormenting life like this. I don’t want you to be hurt either.”

It felt like lightning almost struck her heart when Jiyeon heard the last line. ‘It couldn’t be that this guy still thinking about me, right? He.. He still care for me?’

***

 

“Jiyoung-ah. Seriously.. What’s wrong with you?”

“Huh? Nothing’s wrong..”

“Then, you should enjoy the latte then.. My treat would be a waste if you keep the latte untouch.”

“I just don’t feel like having any..”

“Jiyoung-ah.. This is so unlike you. What’s the matter? You know you can talk about this to me, right?”

“I know.. It just.. I’m fine, Suzy.. There’s no need for you to worried about anything, ok?”

“Jiyoung-ah..”                                     

“I’m fine.. Kopchongmal (Don’t worry)"

***

Suzy was walking to the class when Myungsoo spotted her. He was making his way toward the girl but immediately cancelled out the intention as he saw Siwon was a little bit faster. 'There you go, Myungsoo. Always a minute late..'

"Suzy-ah!"

"Oh. Siwon-ah."

Suzy was cheekily smiling as the guy approaching her with a manga on his grip.

"I don't know if you'll like this one but it was kind of exciting so I brought it for you."

"Oh.. Siwon-ah. Komawo."

"Aigoo.. There's nothing to be thanks about. I immediately thought of you when I saw this one."

Jinja?(Really?) I don't know that Ill be that often on your mind.."

"I can see you're being arrogant ahgassi (Miss) now."

"I'm being pampered this much, I should show some appreciation, right?"

"All right, I give up. You can have your victory celebration, girl."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuoy2melCw0

 

"Pfhh.. I already acknowledge it without you mention it."

Myungsoo was watching silently behind the concrete wall while sighing. 'Those sweet moments when she's sober.. I don't think I ever had that..'

***

 

“But, everything’s fine, right?”

Siwon ask as Suzy keep flipping the page without even reading it properly.

“I told you, right? Nothing’s wrong.”

“But it doesn’t seem so..”

“Siwon-ah. I told you. There’s nothing wrong with me.”

“What about others?”

“Nae?”                     

“Is there something bothering you?”

“Omo.. Are you trying to mind my business now? It’s not approriate thing to do you know?”

“Ara.. It just, you know that you can tell me everything, right? I’ll be here when ever you need me.”

“Stop it. Don’t you know I hate sly words?”

Suzy was trying to at first but she could see Siwon was taken aback by the words.      

“You’re ok? I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to insult you...”

“Suzy-ah.”

“N-nae?”

“I was joking. I can’t believe that you actually fall for my acting. I guess I should even be nominated for Oscar. Don’t you think so?”

“Aigoo.. Now I feel like I really hate you. Kha!(Go!)”

“Wae?”

“Just go before I tear you to pisces!”

“What are you? A dog?”

“Nae. I could be a Hulk as well if you keep that teasing.”

“What?? You start it first, right?”

Siwon was laughing as he said that. Suzy then throw the book while walking away, mumbling alone about his childish behaviour. Myungsoo though, still behind the wall, secretly gazing at them. ‘How I wish I was there..’

***

Myungsoo purposely use another route to the class as he don’t want Suzy to discover him. But, he then saw something that was pretty strange for him. That scenery sure was unfamiliar to him.

“Yo!” He come closer to the person.

“You almost scared me, Myungsoo!”

Jiyoung caressing her chest, rolled her eyes toward Myungsoo.

“Aigoo.. You’re not going to die even if you’re scared.”

“You’ll only satisfied if I die?!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0nP0wVioKk

“Hehe.. Miyan.”

“Forget it..”

"Yah.. I said I'm sorry, right?

"Nae.. Apology accepted."

“Jiyoung-ah.”

“Erm?”

“This look weird. Don’t you think?”

“You’re being here instead of teasing Suzy? Nae.. It does look weird.”

“Aish.. Not that one! I was talking about you not being with Hongki like usual.”

Jiyoung choose to reply it with a stiff smile. Myungsoo could only stare at the girl while sighing. He know right on the spot there's something had gone wrong somewhere.

“You know what, Jiyoung?”

“What?”

“Erm.. When life give us lemon.. We..”

“We made lemonade?” Jiyoung said as Myungsoo was stuck with his line.

“Yup! That’s the one!”

“Aigoo.. Yah! Don’t make things cluttered for me!”

“I am?! I come to help you, silly!”

“Myungsoo-ah. Go find Suzy for this. I’m not in the mood for stupid argument, ok?”

“You should say that to that girl instead.. Being all lovey-dovey with that scam.. Uh.. How I wish someone going to push that brat down to the cliff!!”

“You probably talking about Siwon now, right?”

“N-nope. What d-do you mean?”

Jiyoung laugh as Myungsoo was being all stutter in front of her. Myungsoo then pout heavily. He then join the girl, laughing at his foolishness.

"Hongki definitely make a big mistake if he leave you."

"What do you mean? There's nothing between us, right?"

"It should be."

"Well.. It's not, right?"

"I know.. But, that was what everybody think. Even a few friend come to me, asking about your relationship. I know it doesn't make sense but that what they've believe."

"I know.. I heard about it. I should have denied about it that time."

"You sure that what you want?"

"Is it important?"

"For Hongki.. Yes."

"I could make you lemonade if you want.."

"Go buy for me instead. Wait! You're trying changing the subject, right?"

"No, I'm not."

"Whatever.."

"So, you want the lemonade?"

"Yah, Kang Jiyoung!! Kumanhe! (Stop it)"

Jiyoung smile she saw Myungsoo's annoyed face. 'I guess god really love me.. Being with Myungsoo like this, at least prevent me from keep thing about those two. Myungsoo was right. Whatever happen, I should be strong and face this properly. I shouldn't keep running away like this..'

 

Woah!! This chapter sure full of emotion.. This sound unbelievable but I take two days for this chapter.. Hahaha.. While finishing others, I always come take a look at this chapter. I have to admit, it's a bit hard for me.. Hehehe.. Anywyay, next chapter, Suzy story!! Hehehe.. I'm in love with their story more as more bubbly and fluffy scene for these trio.. And, I love Siwon!! You'll know why I admire his character this much soon!! There's a lot more so just wait, k?? OH!! And, please give me your support with those cute, inspiring comments, k?? Till now, BYE!! =D