Revealing

My Life..

 

Siwon smiled everytime he saw Suzy's going to trip over when she was jumping along the pavement.

"I don't know you have this side." He said while smiling.

"I heard that a lot."

Suzy smiled back and try to jump once again. But,suddenly she somehow lost her balance. Lucky for her,there's a gentleman beside that could prevent her most nightmare to happen.

"Geez.. Thanks,Siwon." 

"You should be careful. You don't want to send us to hospital for a heart attack,right?"

"Us? Who?"

Siwon choose to reply the question with a smile. He was mentally smacking himself when he saw a frowned start to formed on Suzy's face. He turned to another side of the road. There,he saw that guy was still following them around. "Oh god,please.. I just want to feel this for just once. And,I promise you,there'll be nothing more that I would ask from you.. Please,don't let anything ruin this beautiful day.'

***

Flashback

Siwon was jogging to the classes while whistling. 'This sure going to be a great day for me.' He smiled at the thought and jog faster. But,he almost fell over when there's a hand grabbing his shoulder.

"You're not going anywhere,Siwon." Myungsoo said while smiling evilly to the guy in front of him.

Siwon turned over and sigh as he get the better picture of the guy.

"What's now?" He asked with an annoying tone. And,those tone sure offended the other guy.

"You're not intended to talk that way at me,would you?"

"If any person going to saw this from a decent-turning Myungsoo,you sure going to regret you ever make this talk. Don't you think so?"

Siwon's serious tone cause Myungsoo to forget everything he plan to do to the guy. Yes. He do possesed some evil intention of  giving a better lesson for Siwon who was too braved to be that closed to Suzy this morning. Siwon smirked as he saw Myungsoo was  pouting heavily.

"Anyway,it's good that you're here now. I have something to tell. I'm not coming to your house today."

"Why?"

"I got a date with Suzy. And,she's the one who asked for it..."

"Oh yeah? Great for you,then. See'll you there.. Text me the place later."

"Wait. What do you mean by text the place later?"

"I'll come."

"Mwo?!"

"You heard me,right? I'll come to the date."

"But,Suzy will freaked out if she know you were there."

"I'm not that stupid,you idiot. I do have my own plan. Now,go. I don't want anybody ele to hear this bizzaro crap from you."

***

He sigh as he remember back the conversation that happened between him and Myungsoo earlier in school. 'How I wish I didn't had that dumb agreement with him before.. Aigoo.. Pabo,Siwon.' He then turn over Suzy who obviously enjoying her jump. He chuckled when he saw Suzy was being too serious with the jump.

"Do I have to remind you to stop making my heart aches everytime I saw you're going to  fall?"

"Siwon-ah. It's ok. Falling is not going to kill me." Suzy said while grining to him.

She stop jumping when she saw Siwon shook his head.

"You're worrying at me that much?"

This time,there's a tense in her tone. Siwon keep smiling before he poked her cheek.

"What if I am? You like it when all this attention goes to you?"

She could feel she's blushing now. The blushed that a guy like Siwon,certainly didn't deserve to own one. Siwon on other side,still smiling,gazing the face of the girl. 'Suzy.. Please don't fall over.. There's still a long way to go.. I promise you,this is not going to end soon.'

"Uhh... I think I started craving for some dessert." Suzy finally broke the silence.

"You sure have a great stomach.." 

"I heard that a lot,too." She said while caressing her stomach.

Siwon laugh when he saw the sudden action of Suzy. Suzy smile proudly as if she manage to make thousands of people fall for her joke. 

***

Myungsoo sit properly at the edge of the shop while assuring that Suzy is not going to notice his bad disguise. 'Pabo! What was I even think when I decided to use this hoodie and cap when the temperature out here was 70 C now. ( You seriously pabo,Myungsoo. 70 C??? You'll sure going to faint all over at that temperature. Hehe) Fortunetely,that Siwon was clever enough to drag Suzy to this air-conned cafe. Oh.. Thank god.'

***

"So,what would you like to try,Suzy?" Siwon said while flipping the menu.

"Well,anything's fine for me.."

Siwon then smiled to the waiter and try to utter his favourite order, blue cheese cake before a voice appeared on his head.

Suzy loves chocolate.

He cancelled his thought and show one of the picture on the menu to the waiter. The waiter nod while smiling and wrote over the ordered.

"What was that?" Suzy asked as the waiter now leave the table.

"What?"

"He was smiling. What did you order for?"

"Something.. It was a suprise. But,I'm pretty sure you're going to love it."

He smiled jokingly,earning a weird expression on Suzy. 'Oh my.. He started to freak me out..' She thought.

After a few minutes waiting,the order finally ready to be served. The waiter served them the desserts with a big grin on him. Suzy still feel that the whole situation now was eerie for her until she saw the dessert on their table. The waiter smile once again and moved when he gained a wink from Siwon.

"Bon appetit." Siwon said and sip his hot chocolate.

"So.. This was the suprise?"

Siwon could feel there's a hesitant on her voice. He looked up to Suzy and frowned.

"You maybe never tried this before but this was great. This shop's Mexican Hot Chocolate was the best in town."

"I've tried it before. And,I know how's the taste. It was great.."

"Then? Why? If it was that great,why you still refuse to take any sips of it?"

"Because I hate chocolate."

"You what?"

"I hate chocolate.."

Siwon was speechless when he heard the confessions. 'So,he lied to me..'

"So,you hate chocolate? Like seriously hate it?" He asked,more to an annoyed one as he realised now that the person lied to him.

Suzy clear her throats and stare at the hot chocolate.

"Don't take me wrong. I do love it before,but then.. On one particular day,I just.. I don't know.. Stop I guess. I started hating several things that I used to love in my life.. I don't have any logical reason for that.. I just do.. That's how life rolled over I guess.."

Siwon could see Suzy's eyes started to cloudy as she said that. He could sense that this was not just about a chocolate. Yup. There's something more in Suzy's life that rolled over.

"Can I ask you something,Suzy?"

"Sure.."

"What else that you started to hate? I mean,you said several things,right?"

"Well.. Not that much.. But,there was sure other things too."

"What about him,then? I heard he was your best friend before.. You just waked up one day and then found that you started to hate him too?"

"You mean,Myungsoo?"

"Yes."

"Well.. I actually went to Australia when I was 15 and moved back here 3 years after that. And,I seriously don't have any excuses to stand up for myself. But,yes.. I hate him after that. I can't remember well the real reason but I know how my heart regulated. And,it surely hurt every time I saw Myungsoo with his foolish act. I could even kill him if there's anyone around me told me so.. I just.. I HATE HIM."

Suzy stop for a second before she finally continued.

"But,if you realised his not-so-nice attitude,you'll see the reason I hate him,right? I mean,the whole wake-up-then-I-hate-you thing was sure sounds pretty reasonable when you know who was the real Myungsoo,right?"

Siwon gulp down his hot chocolate as Suzy keep talking about her past. 'I'm so sure going to dig this up. This going to be more interesting..' He then turned over once again to the disguise guy who was sitting leisurely.. 'I'm the one who supposed to be on that uniform. Oh,yeah.. I'm going to transform into Sherlock Holmes soon.'

 

Woah!!! I can feel the tense now.. Huhu.. What's actually happening?? I can't tell you that now.. Hehe.. So,just wait ok?? Wait,patiently.. Till now, BYE!!!!! =D