What happen in the past stay~

My Life..

 

As usual, got this awesome poster on 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/232040/flourish-design-open-graphic-poster-request-postershop-graphicshop

from Chieeyul

In this chapter, you might find Suzy was a girl friend that we always search in our entire life, the one that will stand up for us and do everything just to see a smile curving on her friend's lips. Well, I try to explain this side of Suzy in here but I don't know the right way to express it, so just try and enjoy it ok?? ^^ 

And, thanks for reading =)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE08uj8SgVE

"Jiyoung." 

And with that, Suzy could feel all of the pain and burnt of her cheek comes back with a replay scene from yesterday. Siwon who was on the other line, wait patiently, knowing that was the least that he have to face with the already brokenhearted Suzy. He knows it might be a big mistake but he felt responsible for that. To untangle all the misunderstanding that both of the girls experienced.

"H-hello?" He said after a very long paused.

"I'm here."

Siwon sigh, realising the bright, cheerful voice has gone with his statement.

"Great then..."

Another long paused start killing them. Siwon couldn't find a really right word to express his real intention of bringing up the name. He doesn’t want to hurt the tender girl. Not even once he had that on his mind. He just don’t want another misunderstanding ruins the girls friendship.

“Well... You see...”

“What Siwon?”

“Just... You’re ok?”

“Erm...”

That’s all that she could say. Suzy wasn’t sure if she could form words that had more than one syllable right now, even if she tried. She was very baffled at the moment with the fact Siwon knows the thing that happen between her and Jiyoung. Siwon try harder, composing a proper line to reveal Suzy’s heart.

“H-how do you know that?” Suzy was hesitating to ask that but her curiosity overcomes all the possibility that she might faced.

“It was the super power thing.”

It was supposed to be a joke but as both was in a serious state, nobody even dare to make a sound. Or maybe there is... It was the sound of Siwon’s sighs and disappointments. He started to think that he shouldn’t have mentioned the incident to Suzy. Hearing Suzy like that made him felt so bad, made him angry with himself for hurting her like that.

“I was actually on my way home when I saw you’re running and Jiyoung is crying. I was asked by Miss Park to help her arranging the book in library."

“Oh...”

“Suzy-ah. Jiyoung didn’t mean to-”

“I know. I wasn’t mad at all. I sort of understand her feelings. It wasn’t her fault. Situation made her to act like that.”

“Funny. She said to me that you were that type. The one with ‘it wasn’t her fault’ line.”

"I know she'll say that..." She mumbled alone.

"What?"

"Huh? Err... Nothing."

"Ok..."

"So, Jiyoung's fine?"

"Well, she's not in bright usual her. That's for sure."

It was a long paused again. Suzy felt a sudden sympathy on the girl now. 'Jiyoung was facing a big trouble now and I was here, enjoying this phone call with Siwon?? Sure I was hurt but if I was the one in her place now, she'll for sure running to me, asking anything that she could do to enlighten my burden despite all those incident. Hey, it was just an misunderstanding, Suzy! Jiyoung woud never do that to you. She was just a vulnerable, weak girl that trying her best to avoid for the worst...'

"Suzy?"

"Yeah. I'm still here."

“I guess everything's seems fine now, huh?”

"Yeah... Maybe... Anyway, thanks Siwon. I don't know you were this concerned about me and Jiyoung. I just couldn't express how I do appreciate this simple conversation."

"I was just trying to help. I glad that you were able to forgive her."

“Of course I would. I couldn’t even imagine of losing my only best friend.”

Siwon smiled as he heard that. He sighs in relieved, thinking he might have saved an important relationship.

"So, Jiyoung's fine?"

"Well, she's not in bright usual her. That's for sure."

"I... I should do something to help her, right?"

“Suzy-ah. I think the best solution is to find the main source and, please don’t let your temper conquer you this time... Talk trash about Hongki SERIOUSLY not going to solve anything."

"Nae... I learned my lesson, Siwon."

"Good girl. Now, go do your best and MAKE SURE you inform me later, ok?"

"Yes sir!"

"And, remember this. Always had in your mind that whatever happens, don't ever feel like you lost everyone. I was here, ok? I'll be your guardian angel for sure..."

Suzy was speechless as Siwon said that. She take the botte again and gulped down the water, as well as her nervous.

"Suzy?"

"Choi Siwon... You were there yesterday but why do you choose to calm Jiyoung instead of chasing me? You should have come earlier if you want to be my guardian angel."

With that last sentence, Siwon felt that his heart stopped beating for a second. Siwon kept his silence for a few momets. He was sighing inside, starting to feel the consequences from the simple statement. 'Even if I couldn't replace him in your heart, I'll still be here waiting...That's why I'm even here in the first place. To protect you.'

***

"Who was that?"

Siwon widen his eye seeing Myungsoo was on his side, obviously listening to his conversation with Suzy. He then put his phone aside, facing the boy.

"You know, you shouldn't have ask if you already know the answer."

"She's fine?"

"I guess... She does sound so."

"Be careful. That werewolf was sure good at acting."

"Maybe... I don't know. Let's just hope for the best."

"It's not like she was admitted to hospital or what. She'll be fine."

"Are you trying to make me feel like an idiot here? Saying this and that. Aish..."

"Can't you see? Aigoo... Use your logic sense. I hate you Siwon so why would I want to have some wonderful, nice talk with my own foe? You could call me crazy when that time comes..."

"Yeah right..."

Myungsoo smirk when he saw Siwon's helpless expression.

"Want some apples?" Myungsoo purposely offered Siwon the apple that was on the edge of his mouth.

"You want me to have that? You're serious, right? I'm not going to eat something with your saliva on it."

"Hey, if I give this to my sasaeng fans(the one with extreme attitude), they’re for sure going to framed it on."

"Well, I'm not even your normal fan so just forget it, ok?"

Myungsoo laugh as he saw Siwon's annoyed face. He felt all satisfied all of a sudden. 'Who told you to mess up with me at first? Wait, what does he even do to me? I mean, except from hanging out with that werewolf. Seriously, I must been out of my mind... STOP THIS NONSENSE, MYUNGSOO!'

***

Myungsoo was laying on his bed when he heard a knock. He lazily went to the door and was going to shut it back when he saw Hongki’s doom face. He sighs as he saw Hongki was making his own way to his bed without any invitation from him.

“Yah! Yah! Get out!”

“Myungsoo-ah. Can’t you just have a pity on me?”

“No, I can’t. You better go out before I kick the of yours, Hongki! Get out!!”

“I’m in a big trouble now... Just have mercy on me, ok?”

“What’s now, Lee Hongki? I’ve warned you to take care of that Jiyeon’s problem well before things get worse, right? I’ll know this will come by the time you said she agree for a solution.”

“I know... I just...”

Before Hongki could start with his story, they both heard another knock on the door. Myungsoo sigh as he went to the door and almost fall when he open the door and saw Suzy's furious face.

"Where's Hongki?"

"What? Oh my god, Bae Suzy... What now?!"

"I know he's here. Where is he?"

"What got into you now, huh? Go before I call some security to get you out."

"This is not some joke we're having about. I need to see that guy. Now, let me ask you properly, WHERE IS LEE HONGKI??"

"Yah! How was I'm supposed to know that?? If you want to see him, then you should go to his place instead. This is my room you're stepping in you see?!"

Suzy try to push Myungsoo before Hongki come, stopping her by grabbing her hand. Myungsoo immediately grab the hand back as he saw Hongki was holding her hand firmly.

"Yah, Lee Hongki! What are you think that you're doing?"

"And, what do you think you're doing now Myungsoo? Let me go!"

Myungsoo let the grip go as Suzy keep struggling herself. Hongki frown as Suzy's gaze won't let him go after she was free from Myungsoo.

"Why do you want to see me? Is there something important? You even come here just to find me."

"Nae. There is."

"Say it then. Don't tell me that you feel uncomfortable with Myungsoo now?"

"Not that. It just... It wouldn't be appropriate if I said it here."

"Is it that serious?"

"Yes."

Hongki nodded slowly before he lead Suzy to Myungsoo's yard. He still frowning as Suzy keep the killing gaze on him. As Suzy breath out a few times, relaxing herself, confront the guy who broke her bestfriend's heart, Myungsoo who was on his room, was staring at both of them from his room's window. 'I wonder what's on the girl's mind now...'

"So, what is it?"

"I have something to ask you."

"Well, blurt it out then."

"Do you ever had any relationship before?"

Hongki was speechless for a moment. He sigh as he know the girl already realise about it.

"Do you?"

"What do you think?"

"I'm trying to figure what's on you now."

"I actually..."

 ***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHhuAywvxDY

Flashback

It was just an accident when Hongki met Jiyeon. They had their simple meeting when Jiyeon was bullied by the groups of queenkas as the hideous she, dares to ask for a permission to enter their prestigious group. And, of course with his gentleman side, Hongki would do his best to save the girl.

“You’re ok?”

“Yes. Thanks.”

“It’s ok. I’m Hongki anyway.”

“Jiyeon. My name is Park Jiyeon.”

And, that name become a habit for him since then. He called the name every time he the hallway, assuring he got to see the girl who start to attract him. Somehow she had this sort of magnet that keep attract him toward her. And, Jiyeon's world suddenly turn around completely. SHe finally manage to see the light that was hidden from her life. She finally met the one that going to change her life forever. Hongki.

Day by day, Jiyeon and Hongki learn an important lesson in life. Where there's no such a saying boy and girl could be friend. They were trapped in their own friendship where not even Hongki or Jiyeon could broke the friend code. That's when Jiyeon promise to herself that if she's going to made it to the special class where Hongki was, she's going to confess the feeling that she's been hiding from the start. She try her best, doing things that she never imagine just to accomplish her wish. 

At School Library

"Woah! What's wrong with you??"

"What?"

"Jiyeon-ah... Don't tell me that you've been burning the midnight oil just to earn that panda eye?"

"Aniya, Hongki-ah... Don't worry."

"Just... Don't force it too much, ok? It's ok if you're not going to made it this time. There's still another time, right?"

"No, Hongki. This is the one. I'm not going to wait for another chance. This is the only one that I have."

"Ok, then... Just remember not to overdoing it, ok?"

"Nae..."

***

On the school's rooftop

"Jiyeon-ah..."

"I... I've seen the result, Hongki... I didn't made it again. Oh, why do I have to be this stupid?? This stupid brain!"

Hongki hold Jiyeon's hand as she keep knocking her head with it.

"Hajima(Don't do it). You know, it's been hard for me to see you on those state, right? Jiyeon-ah. I don't care who you are, what class you are, or what's your IQ number, I'm not going to leave you, Jiyeon. Forever."

"I know."

"And, I'm not going to stop liking you just because you're not in the same class as I am."

"M-mwo? What you just said?"

"That's right, Jiyeon... I like you. I know this is so sudden but I really feel that..."

"Me too. I like you too, Hongki..."

"Really??"

"Yes."

That day, the rooftop was full of chuckled and giggled from both of them. It might be the best day for Hongki and Jiyeon since they firts laid their eyes on the world. 

***

"And?"

"Well, I do hope things going to flow the way that I wish, Suzy. But, it didn't. At that small-thingking-age, people tend to do a lot of mistake and we experience those too. A mistake.....

***

"Omma!"

"Wae??"

"I told you, I have a date, right?"

"With that silly, clumsy looking girl? Aigoo.. Don't you think she's too weird, Hongki?"

"Omma, please... i beg you. DOn't ever talk like that about her, ok? She's my girlfriend."

"Well, then... I won't if you agreed to pick your cousin on the airport."

"I'll do it. But, I'm not going to promise for any trip or anything for her even if it's been a long time since she's been in Seoul."

"Hongki-ah... You know that she just come back from America, right?"

"Yes, mom. But, I'm not going to be the one that responsible for that. So, whether you like it or not, I'm so not going to miss my date just for this."

"Do whatever that you want then. Call me if anything happens.'

"Nae. Khanda."

"Erm..."

***

"What happen? Don't tell me that your mom told you to marry the girl instead."

"Aniya. I wish the problem was as big as that. This is not drama we're talking about."

"What happen then?"

"It was supposed to be just a usual pick up when the misunderstanding occur. I was going to the airport to pick up my cousin like I was told to......"

***

Airport

"Hongki oppa!"

"Oh, Min-ah..."

Min rush toward Hongki and pull a hug toward him. Hongki smiled as he hug her back warmly. It's been long since he see the little girl. After a while, being in the state, Hongki finally pull out and ruffle the girl's hair.

"Miss me, oppa??"

"I can see that our baby Min is now missing her oppa so bad, huh?"

"Aniya... I'm not the one, oppa is."

"Yeah right."

"Oppa!"

"Erm?"

"Can you please come with me to the mall for a moment? Please..."

"Aigoo.. Why?"

"I need to buy something. Pleaseeeeeee...."

"But, I actually promised to somebody today. Miyan..."

"I guess she was my next sister-in-law, huh? Aishh, don't worry, it wouldn't be that long. I promise. "

"Okay, then. Make sure you keep your word, ok?"

"Nae!"

Since that day, it's been forever since Jiyeon talk to him. She refused to pick up the call, she would turn to the other way if she spots the guy and she even running away from him everytime the guy come to her class. What made it weirder was, she don't even showed on the day that they supposed to meet up. Hongki has been struggling to find the reason but he don't find anything but excuses.

***

"Jiyeon-ah, stop doing this. Why do you have to run everytime you see me? What's wrong?"

"You seriously don't know?"

"Of course I'm not! Or else, I wouldn't be here, wondering what has actually comes to you!"

"You're not the one who supposed to mad at me like this. I am!"

"Listen. If I did anything, I'm sorry, ok? Forgive me please... Don't keep torturing me like this."

"Sorry? Would it end everything?"

"Jiyeon-ah. Don't do this. Just tell me what's wrong, ok?"

"I was there."

"What?"

"When you choose to be with the girl than keeping your promise to be with me for the date."

"What that supposed to mean? You're the one who didn't come, right?"

"You still think that I'm going to be stupidly smiling, pabo chorom (like a fool) after I saw you're giggling and chuckling with that girl??"

"Are you accusing me now? That I'm cheating on your back?"

"I was just saying the truth."

"The truth? Don't you ever have a faith on me, Jiyeon? How could you. I thought you're going to be the one that going to understand me, but you just like them. You..."

"I'm what?"

"Forget it. You can think whatever you want to think. I don't care about it anymore."

"Leave me then. "

"What?"

"I don't want to be cheat by anybody. SO, leave me."

"NO, Jiyeon. I won't. If you want to end this, the you're the one who had to leave"

"Well, I will if that is what you want. Bye, Hongki."

***

"And?"

"There's no and. It was the end. I never had a good relationship with Jiyeon after that. We argued almost the time."

"No wonder I don't have any idea on this. I was on Australia back then."

"Well, nobody actually know about this. We never showed to anybody that we ever in the relationship except to our close one. And, that's mean Myungsoo and our family."

Hongki was sighing when Suzy knock his head with her fist. Hongki scream in pain and hold his now swelled forhead.

"Yah! What was that for?!"

"Why do you have to be such an idiot, Lee Hongki? You could just tell her the truth, right?"

"I should but I'm not. I know that! You don't have to hit me to remind me for that."

"Why?"

"Because I was a dumb! I know I shouldn't do that but I was stiil a kid at that time, nohing comes to me accept rage. I was mad because she don't believe me."

"Well..."

"If I just could turn the clock, right?"

"Yeah... That would be better."

 

Miyan for long and boring chapter... So, this is what actually happen to the couple! Hehe... I promise only one chapter and I'll be done... I'm going on with Suzy's secret after this. So stay with me!! xD