Finding out the problems

My Life..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FFPmybf0mo

Suzy was walking toward the teacher’s office when she saw Hongki was waiting for somebody at the backyard of their school. She waits for a few minutes before she watch a girl was approaching him. And, for sure the girl wasn’t Jiyoung. Suzy quickly hide behind the wall and keep staring at both of them. After a few minutes talk, Hongki and Jiyeon walk away in different direction. ‘I wonder what is this all about..’

***

Myungsoo watch the gloomy Hongki as he entered the class with unstopping sigh. As Hongki passed him, he turn to the boy with a millions of question lingering on him.

“Yah! What happen?”

“Huh? Nothing.”

“You sure?”

“I guess..”

“Hongki-ah.”

“Nae?”

“I talk to Jiyoung the other day. She seems to know something.”

“Seriously?”

“I think so.. She didn’t look that fine. Something obviously bothering her mind these days.”

Hongki sigh as he heard that.

“I’m not at any side. All of you were my friend. I can’t choose between you, Jiyoung or even Jiyeon. Just.. Try solving this without anybody getting hurt, ok?”

“I..”

“Just make sure you did a good decision before everything destroyed, man.”

“I know.. I’ll think it over.”

Hongki sigh once again as Myungsoo said that. He then turn his gaze toward Suzy who was just entered the class without any intention to end her stare toward him.

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpXZnyy8vrs

Suzy keep sighing as she thought of the situation that happen earlier. She could only stare on her phone while wondering. She almost slip it off when it suddenly vibrated.

“Yo-yobusseyo?”

“Suzy-ah!”

“Ah.. Jiyoung.. So, it’s you?”

“Don’t you see ID caller before you pick it up?”

“I don’t have time for that.. I was so busy thinking about-”

“About what?”

“Huh? Ah.. Nothing. Forget it. Hehe..”

“Wae?? Please, tell me..”

“Aigoo.. There’s nothing important. It just..”

“Just what?”

“Erm.. Jiyoung-ah.”

“Nae?”

“I was wondering if you know anything about Jiyeon and Hongki.. They seem weird. I saw them this morning and it seems like there something serious that they were discussing about.”

Jiyoung was speechless as she heard that. She keep silent for a few minute before Suzy bring her back to the phone call.

“Jiyoung-ah.”

“Nae?”

“So? You know?”

“Ah.. Well, Hongki never tell me anything about that though.. I’m not so sure about it.. Maybe you could ask Myungsoo for that?”

“Myung-jerk? Please.. I would never did that even if I was trapped on my nightmares.”

“Hehe.. He should have some benefit as your childhood friend, right?”

“Oh, Jiyoung please.. Don’t make me remember that.”

Jiyoung laugh as she heard Suzy said that. Suzy also laugh together with her, hiding her guilt. She knows she shouldn’t ask something like that to Jiyoung. Now she feels like a complete idiot.

***

“Oho! What’s with that eye bag and long face, niece?”

“Huh? Oh.. I couldn’t get enough sleep. I keep thinking of something..”

“Was it that important? Until you even neglected your beautiful sleep?”

“Kind of..”

“Mind telling me?”

Suzy was hesitaing whether she should tell her aunt or not. She then decided to just give her a quick clue.

“It just.. I thought that I was saying something that I’m not supposed to Jiyoung.. But, to my suprise, she didn’t let out even a single shout at me. I mean, I actually deserve it..”

“You think so? That you deserve her anger?”

“Well, let’s just say it’s not a good thing that I mention the thing to her.”

“So, you do realise it?”

“It’s too late when I realise about that. It would even sound awkward when I said sorry back then.”

“Maybe it was actually the right thing that you mention it. And, maybe Jiyoung know it. So, that’s why she didn’t give you the response that you thought you should get.”

“What do you mean?”

“How I’m supposed to say if I was unaware of the whole situation?”

“Well, you have any idea what I should do now?”

“You could do something that make her feel better..”

Suzy nodded nonchalantly before the line was seriously stick on her mind, repeating itself. She then smile, finally find out the best solution. Myungsoo.

“Imo-ah. Komawo!”

She then running happily to the school gate while thinking the best approach that she come up to assure the plan going to end wonderfully.

***

Myungsoo was walking in full style when somebody grabs his shoulder almost causing him to stumble. He keep smiling at first thinking it was his fan girls but the smile gone completely when he turn and saw Suzy was laughing at him.

“Yah! What was that for, Bae Suzy?!"

"You're ok? Those priceless expressions.. It suit you!!"

Suzy keep laughing until she saw Myungsoo was being all serious with her. That eventually stops her laugh. 

"What do you want, Suzy?"

"There's something I need to ask you. Well, actually.."

But, before Suzy could finish her line, Myungsoo cut her in.

"Bye."

"What?! Yah! Stop! Geez.. What's wrong with this person??"

"What?"

"Can't you see I'm talking here?"

"Then?"

"You have to listen to it then! It was the rule of conversation. If somebody was talking to you, you have to listen to it carefully and wait until that person finish her words before you jump in."

"Suzy.. I don't have time for this, ok? So, let's just separated to each other way. How was that?"

"I told you, there's something I need to ask, right??"

"Well, I don't want to hear or answer it."

"What?!"

"Did you make any appointment?"

"No. Wait, do I have to make appointment now if I want to talk to you?"

"Yes."

"And, why is that?"

"Because, apparently all people acknowledge well my popularity except you, werewolf."

"Aigoo.. Bragging.. That's all that you good at, huh? Bragging about yourself."

"Whatever."

As Suzy realise Myungsoo not going to stop his attitude, he grab Myungsoo's sleeve, pulling him to more hidden area.

"YAH!! BAE SUZY!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE ME?? LET ME GO!! LET ME GO!! OH.. DON'T TELL ME THIS WEREWOLF GOING TO MAKE ME AS HER BREAKFAST TODAY?!"

"YAH! SHUT UP!"

Myungsoo eventually stop when he heard Suzy's terrifying's tone. Suzy sigh and let go her grab.

"Aigoo.. Yah, Kim Myungsoo! You don't have to worry about that. No werewolf going to like your unmatured flesh. That's for sure."

"So, you finally admitting that? Woah, we got a wild, uncapture werewolf with us here.. Hello? Anyone??"

"Stop it, Myungsoo. I MEAN IT."

"Alright.. What do you want?"

"I told you there's something I need to ask. You know I'm serious now don't you?"

"Yup. I do. This mean, whatever it is I have to answer the question with the right answer."

"Good. I could see we have resemblance in understanding each other needs now."

"Can you just proceed with the question?"

"What actually happen between Jiyeon and Hongki?"

Myungsoo was speechless as he heard the question. He turn away from Suzy's gaze who was desperate for his answer.

"Look at me, Myungsoo! I'm talking now. Did something happen between them? Why they have to pick a fight everytime they see each other?"

Myungsoo keep a long paused until he manage to gather up all his strength, facing the curious girl.

"Since you said that you serious, I'm going to do the same."

"No lie."

"Yes, Suzy. I understand that."

Suzy could feel Myungsoo honesty with the tone. She waits for a few minutes before Myungsoo finally continued.

"I know nothing about those two. Even if I had the answer that you might need, I'm not going to tell you. You could go straight to Hongki if you want the truth."

Suzy was going to protest at first but she somehow felt a sincerity in Myungsoo's words. She then smile sweetly to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKdGOERrOZg

"Arasso.. But, can you promised something to me? Please don't tell anybody I ask this to you."

"Shirom. (I don't want)"

"Nae? Wae?"

"Just because."

"Aish.. I shouldn't have ask you this on the first place."

Myungsoo was smirking as he heard the annoyed tone but the smirk suddenly gone when he saw Suzy was smiling sweetly to him.

"What's wrong with you??"

"Nothing.. You know what, Myungsoo? I think you deserve my appreciation today."

"Nae? What that supposed to mean?"

"I think if I'm going to make any promise, I'm going to do it with you. I could see you actually keep it. You even keep Hongki's secret just like you promise him, right?"

"Who said that I make promise to him? I told you I know nothing about that, right? And, for your information I HATE PROMISE. It brings nothing but hardship."

"Still.. I salute you, Kim Myungsoo!"

Suzy then walk away with a big grin on her. She actually meant what she said earlier and amazingly Myungsoo realise that. 'Did she think those cute sounding lines going to moved me? Pabo. But, what actually this feeling that keep coming. Ergh.. I should do some medical checkup. Doctors might have the answer for this strange disease.'

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03VsYI16eDM

"Hongki, this the end. What's your choice?"

Hongki couldn't say anything. He stay in his sit without any sound or expression. He just want to fix every of his mistake but it suddenly brought a much bigger problem for him.

"I don't know, Jiyeon.. Please give me more time."

"Just pick could you?! Why do you need more time?? Just choose! ME OR HER?!"

"I.."

"Lee Hongki. Now you listen, this sacrfising that you done couldn't compare even a bit than those sacred things that I've done for you. So, whether you like it or not, CHOOSE."

***

The school supposed to be empty by the time. All of students usually will spend their time at extra class or even malls after the schhol hours. But, due to her careless behaviour, Suzy forgot that she have leave behind her journal. And, just for that, Miss Bae have to turn, come back to the school again.

Suzy was walking toward the class when she heard two familiar voice.

***

"Just make up your mind, Hongki!"

"I can't.."

"OH MY GOD!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!!!"

"I.."

"STOP GIVING EXCUSES, LEE HONGKI!!!"

Suzy who felt like she was not supposed to just sit and listen to the whole conversation, try to approach both of them until a hand come, grab her and pull her away from the couple. Suzy was struggling so hard to let go the grab. She couldn't see the person clearly as the person was on her back. She try all that she could and eventually manage to let go herself. As she turn around with rages fill in her, she jump out in suprise when she get the better picture of the person. Jiyoung.

 

 

Believe me if I said that I'm going to put both of this chapter and the next one in one full chapter but it was too long and I found that it would be too messy if I do that. So, I might update the next chapter today as well because there's something incredibilly exciting after both of this boring chapter (Aigoo.. You're the one who write it, how could you say it's boring?? Kekeke..) Anyway, couldn't wait for the excitement!!!!!!!  

Ps:/ There's a comment from pink14 that said Siwon maybe an agent.. Well, probably.. Hehe.. Bad author-nim. I'm not going to tell you anything yet =p