Hide and Seek

My Life..

 

 

LIKE I SAID IN LAST CHAPTER,THAT CHAPTER LOST FOR 3 TIMES..I GET MEESED UP A LITTLE BIT..AND,I  WAS SO SLEEPY SO I FORGET TO CHECK IT..WHEN I READ IT AGAIN I REALISED,MISS KIM SHOULD ACTUALLY BE MISS PARK LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER..SHE IS THEIR CLASS TEACHER.AGAIN,IM REALLY SORRY FOR THE TYPO..ANYWAY,ENJOY!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoxK4QG_y4o&feature=relmfu

 

Mrs Kang told Siwon to take the empty place next to Myungsoo,trying to calm the situation.

"You're quite hot..Siwon,huh?"

Siwon had a confuse look when Myungsoo said that to him.He put his bag and keep staring at Myungsoo.Up,down,up,down.

"You look normal..Sorry,though,Im not interested in gay type."

Suzy start laughing when she accidentally heard the gay word.Myungsoo try to stop Suzy but she laugh even more when Siwon try to keep his distance with Myungsoo.

"Are you ok?"Siwon ask Suzy when she start tearing due to the laugh.

"Ok?Oho...Is this some kind of joke?!Because you really at one.Suzy,stop it!"

"Im ok.Siwon,he's not a gay actually.It just sometimes,he did show a few side of him."

"Who are you?I mean..Excuse me?"

Siwon ask the question as the girl in front of him now seem seriously a carefree girl.Don't even bother to use formal at first meeting?Wow.That's sure new to him.'Im sure world thus change a lot.'

"She's fine.You don't have to worry about that.The only thing that you have to know,you surely don't want she to ended up in your nightmare.Am I right,Hongki?"

"Im not going to concern about that though.Look at those drama scene,this boy sure have his own charisma."

"And that,gives benefit to us.Come."

Myungsoo manage to sneak out from the class.Just like he planned.Suzy stop laughing when she realised Myungsoo has gone.She ask Jiyoung about it,but that girl just stunned with the situation.

***

It is a break time.Everybody running to their school's cafe.The only two left were Jiyoung and Suzy.Suzy keep checking her bag.There were sighing after sighing.Jiyoung turn at her bestfriend when she hear the 'zip zap' sound.

"You don't want to tear the bag,Suzy.Is there anything wrong?"

"I think I just lost my assignment.I sure I put it this morning."

"Is it the history one?"

"Yup.I know how much that teacher dislike me.He wouldn't believe me.For sure!"

"Well,there's still time.You could run to library if you want.There is one book that absolutely suit for the assignment.You just have to copy.."

But,as Jiyoung turn to her side,Suzy already gone.She keep running until she stop in front of the botanical garden.There will be just a few steps to the library.Suzy smile to herself.If she keep going with that speed,she seriously have to enter marathon some day.She keep walking when her eye stop at a person who obviously hiding himself behind the big trees.It was the new student.

"Are you ok?What are you doing here.Enjoying hide and seek game?"

"Ssshhh!!!I don't have time for that.Why with those girls anyway?I seriously don't understand this."

"Freaking out already?You should keep those coolness though."

"You think so??Well,I could if they just stop chasing me all the time!"

Suzy just smiled to his rage.'Of course they will chase you with this type of appearance.I mean,what girl wouldn't fall to that smile.With a perfect jawline plus  a dimple.I bet even the jerk's 'His Killer Smile' will lose this time.'

"Did you just enter the club,too?"

"What club?"

"Siwon's fan club."

"Seriously??Its not even 24 hours yet.You're so much better than I thought!"

"Yeah..I don't think I should proud,though."

"Whatever.Oh!I should go now.Khanda!And..Hwaiting!"

"For what?"

"Hide and seek."

Suzy leave Siwon with a giggle.But,she turn around and went closer to Siwon this time.

"Something's wrong?"

"You want to come with me?"

"Where?"

"To save you..How's your feet?Is it still fine?"

"Well I guess it kind of numb.A bit.."

"You should come then."

"Are you sure we can avoid those girls?"

"Im not so sure though..Maybe."

"Whatever..If the girls don't come and keep touching me,it'll be consider fine."

"Haha..Look at those atittude.Yahh..You're the one being allergic to gay and those thing and now here comes the gay talk,huh?You could just say no to them,then."

"I don't care what you think of me.I just don't want to be rude to those girls.Im not that type,you see?"

Siwon could only smile when he see Suzy was a little taken aback with his word.Suzy bit her lip and stare at him with a fierce gaze.She leave Siwon with his cute dimple on.Suzy eventually stop,turn to him and tell Siwon to follow her.Siwon just trailled her without any single protest.When they arrived at the library,smile start to appear on Suzy's lips.

"I guess the news have spread."

"Why?"

"Usually,there will be abundance of study freak girls in here.They already start the ceremony I guess."

"Ceremony?You're not kidding,right?"

"Im not in the mood to start one.Sit."

Like a obedient dog,Siwon just follow all Suzy's word.Even when Suzy gave him a seriously large bedtime stories book,he take it.He even read it as Suzy order him to.And,due to that,he couldn't stop yawning.After a while,he closed that book so loudly until Suzy stop writing her assignment.

"Why you give me this book?"

"I thought you not going to ask about it..I just think we need something big enough to hide you if the girls come in."

"Oh.."

"You ok?You keep yawning just now.."

"Im fine.Its fun to see you concentrating like that.Is it an assignment?"

"Don't you ever heard of,'Don't asked if you know the answer'?Yeah..I think it really suit with our situation now."

"Ok..So,can I asked you something that I didn't know,then?"

"Make it quick."

"What is my saviour name?"

"That's gross.You don't have to bother adding the saviour.Bae Suzy.."

"Suzy-shi then.."

"Suzy is fine.Im not good with formal anyway."

"Well,I don't think banmal is able as we just know each other."

"We're going to use banmal too later.Why don't we just stay with it from the start."

"So,you already thinking to be closer with me later?Is that so?"

"Mworagu?"

"I don't know.."

"Well,I don't know too.But,I don't think I want to extend this talk."

"I just.."

"No more!"

"Nae..Suzy.But.."

"What now?Don't you see that Im busy finishing my assignment now?"

"Just one more question."

"Go on."

"Wae..I mean,why you helped me back then?"