I'll Change

My Life..

Myungsoo's POV

I was enjoying my favourite breakfast when I realised my mom keep staring at me.I was fine with it at first but it started to iritated.Somehow,mom was being creepy today.

"I guess you quite early,today."Mom started to blurt out things that were in her mind.At least,that was what I think.

"Huh?Ani.I'll get late with the traffic later."

"Traffic,huh?That's why you have to be early,right?"

"Omma..Waeyo?You start being sarcastic just now."

"Its hurt your pride if I do that?"

"Omma.."

"Myungsoo-ah.I try to hold on my temper just because of you but I think you start to take it in a wrong way."

"What do you mean,omma?"

"I just want a simple life with your appa.A simple life,simple son.But,it turn out that fate have brought us to this.Look at you now,Myungsoo.You've turned to a school's monster!"

"Its not that bad,omma."

I then try to leave my mom so that she couldn't start all the nagging on fate and else.But,I turn around as I realised something's missing.My bike's key.

"Wae?Don't you have to go to school?"

I just nod lightly while point to my key that obviously hold by mom.

"This?You no longer need it.I have something better for you."

I was froze for a few second and then my mind start to have some weird guess.What if my mom grand my last year wish?Then,it will be a jackpot for me!A totally new transportation that I could show off in front of everybody including that werewolf girl.Yes!But,all my hope fly away immediately as I see there's only a seriously,old,unfunctional bicycle.

"You're kidding now,right?"

"Myungsoo.From now on,you have to use that everywhere you go.Ara?"

"Omma.."

"For once,Myungsoo..Try to act as a proud Kim descendants.."

My mom determination this time suprise me.She then leave me alone with the bicycle.What I'm going to do now?I mean,seriously...What does mom think?Am I that low in her eye....

***

Myungsoo did use the 'new' transportation.But,of course,he have to wear hoodie and cap to hide his face.And,if that still not enough,he even choose the unuse road to his school.He couldn't lose this time.If that what his mom want,then he's going to show that to her.After struggling cycled the old piece,Myungsoo finally arrived at his school.Luckily,none of his fan girls catch him with the superior disguise on him.From afar,Hongki start laughing when he saw the one behind the mask.Myungsoo pout heavily looking at the cheerful Hongki.

"Go away!"

"Wah..So,this is the new transportation?"

"How do you know that?"

"Your mom called me this morning.She doesn't sound good,man."

Myungsoo start to imagine the whole situation where her mom obviously frustated with him.He then pull Hongki who was observing the bike.

"Come.We'll be late."

"Ah..Wait for me!"

They walk to the school with full of style.Hongki with his aegyo and Myungsoo with his own charm.Nobody could predict what actually that he own that could make him shine like that even without a spot light on him.As they arrived to the class,Myungsoo realised that Suzy had an eye for him since earlier.But,before he could approach the girl,Jiyoung stand in front of him,block his way.

"What's now Choi Jiyoung?"

"I have some bad news for you."

"Can you just straight forward please?"His eyes was still on Suzy.

"As you wish,then.Miss Park told-told me-to tell you-to go.."

Jiyoung was too slow,thus Myungsoo cut in.

"Where?"

"To her place.Immediately!"

"I'm not in that kind of mood to watch that face this morning."

"You better go,Myungsoo!She was more than just angry at the both of you."

"Both?That's mean,me too?"

Jiyoung only nod to Hongki's question.Suzy was actually giving full attention to the conversation,pretending to talk to some of the girls in the class.She clearly know the reason why Miss Park called both of them to the teacher's lounge.It was because,two times missing from an important class was a major crime for the school.Yup.They have a totally bold,unreasonable school.Myungsoo just stand still in front of Jiyoung until Hongki keep waving his hand that brought him back from the Lala Land.He then went out from the class that shocked the whole class.Hongki also follow him as he saw Myungsoo sudden act.

"Choi Jiyoung.Tell the Biology teacher for this morning that I'll be in his class,soon."

"Where are you going?"

"Teacher Lounge of course.Wait for me,k?"

He say that while show the peace sign to everybody that keep staring at him now.Suzy who was obviously startled with the whole situation could only frowned.'What's wrong with that guy,today?'

***

Myungsoo was standing in front of the teacher's lounge while waiting for Hongki who was intentionally slow down his move.He sigh then pull Hongki to Miss Park calmly.As expected,Miss Park was waiting them with a smirk.Hongki start to get the picture of what could happen to him,so he try to run but Myungsoo stop him.

"Morning,Miss."

"Erm.Morning."

Hongki could only smile as he see Miss Park's death stare while Myungsoo keep holding his hand.Hongki know well at that time that is no more escape from him.

"I guess you both already aware why I called you today,right?"

"Nae,Miss Park.."

***

At the class,everybody was focusing on Mr Han explanation regarding Urea Formation.Eventhough it supposed to be Suzy's favourite subject,she just couldn't put all his head to the explanation when she see Jiyoung keep looking to the outside of the class.Well,deep down in her heart,Suzy has the same feeling as Jiyoung too.She couldn't escape from keep thinking what will be the boys punishment.After 30 minutes,the class was finally over.As Mr Han exit the class,the students start to rush out from the class.Suzy who was startled by the situation,pull one of her classmate.

"Yah..Where are you guys going?"

"Don't you got the text?Myungsoo and Hongki is now at the school's field,being punish by Miss Park."

"Mwo?!"

 

PS:I guess everybody was in shock with Jiyeon's sudden appear,right??Well,there's something next..So,you have to wait a bit..hehehe..And,what will happen to Myungsoo??Is he seriously going to change for good this time???No more foolish,cool act??HUHU..You have to wait for that too!!!There will be seriously excitement soon so just wait a bit,huh??ENJOY!