Butterfly flying~~~~

My Life..

Credit the poster to this shop

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/20486/timeless-love-graphic-request-shop-apply-graphics-korean-kpop-poster-request-gimp

and the nice LyGiaMy  =) I love this.. Thanks!!

 

Myungsoo's POV

I swear I'm going to let a vampire my blood so that I could attack that guy with my supernatural power. I just don't know why but those sugary smile seems to affected Suzy these days. It's been 3 days since we start this deal and everything was perfect. Almost actually. I'm start to feel that this agreement not bring any good to me. Well,I admit my parents and teachers start to believe I'm turning into a decent boy now as I keep being nice and smile to all people that pass by but that was just it. On the other hand,that Siwon was getting all the fun,maintaining himself as the next kingka. Ya,right.. I won't be that stupid to give that tittle to a nobody like him. I'm starting to feel like a useless flower boy now. Yup. Useless flower boy Myungsoo.

***

Suzy keep laughing as Siwon's joke really turning her on. But,deep inside she's actually monitoring the guy who have been rumours finally come back to the right track. Yup. She can't keep her eyes off Myungsoo who was clearly acting strange nowadays. There's something fishy about his transformation. Something that she know was totally a mistake. As she keep that thought,unconsciously she moved to Myungsoo who keep sighing at his notebook. Myungsoo who realised Suzy was beside him,quickly turn to the girl.

"I hate this sudden switch."Suzy said,crossing her arm and facing towards Myungsoo.

"No,you're not. You're actually hate me. So,whatever I do with my life,it would give miserable feelings to you. RIGHT?" Myungsoo emphasized the word right and widen his eye.

"You get my point."

"I know your mutation brain eventually would be useful. You're good at ruining people's mood."

"And,I love it when it would make your irritated's face appeared."

"Yay.. Suzy win! Done,NOW?"

"Whatever. Don't take me that easy,Myungsoo. I won't fall like anybody else."

"Well,you should said that to that troublemaker instead." whisper Myungsoo.

Suzy then leave to her place where Siwon was waiting for her.She show her fake smile and grab the manga that Siwon's brought for her. They have been in a good terms. That sure pleased Suzy but she have to admit she's doubting this. Somehow,Siwon and Myungsoo seems like they have shifting place. Just like her aunt's recently favourite drama,Big. Switching soul.

"You're ok?"

"Huh? Nae. I'm fine."

As Suzy said that,she once again let her mind flying off,keep thinking of recent situation that happen. Siwon keep staring as she ignore all his words. He feel like he finally live in a world where good things happen to him. But,basically,that's not really the world where they live. Every single time he use the secrets that have been blurt out by Myungsoo,he seems to be affected by it. Well,it supposed to effect Suzy but he's the one who was getting the impact. Suddenly,there's something inside him that keep pulling him toward the girl. Somehow,Suzy's little life attract him in an unexplainable way. He was sure that it was still early for him to say that he like her but there was definitely something. And,that things start killing him  each second. Maybe,Suzy was right. He could never be a rival to Myungsoo. That casanova was extremely great as he manage to hold the attraction toward Suzy despite of years being with her. Compare to him who just meet this plain girl only these past few weeks.

“Suzy-ah.” Siwon said while trying to smile.

“Nae?” Suzy finally wake from her thoughts.

“I just thinking maybe.. Maybe we could..”

“What?”

“You’re free today?”

“Well,I don’t have any extra classes today.”

“Ah..”

Suzy could hear Siwon was sighing. She smile and turn to him.

“So?” She said in the most sedductive voice ever.

“Nae?” 

Yes. She could feel Siwon was trembling. 'I told you,I'm not that easy. Pabo.'

“Aigoo.. Siwon-ah. Are you trying to ask me for a walk now?”

She pat his shoulder causing Siwon to move a bit.

“A walk? Doesn’t that goes to pets? A dog probably.”

“I know. Silly,right? But,my aunt actually used that terms everytime we had our girls day. You know.. Shopping,eating,playing.. Things that.. Well,I supposed a girl love.”

“What about you? You hate it?” Siwon finally feel a bit comfortable as Suzy back to her real self.

“Maybe.. Or maybe not..” 

“Girls are complicated.”

“I might be goes to that type.”

Siwon smiled as Suzy said that. Yes. He pretty sure now. This girl sure has her own charm. A charm that started to captivate him.

“So.. Do you want have a walk with me?”

“My pleasure,Bae Suzy-shi.”

“There you go again. It’s Suzy.”

“Nae.. SUZY.”

As he said that he keep smiling,causing the girl giggling at him.

“You sure cute in some weird way.” Suzy said and start laughing.

Siwon just smile seeing how much this not-so-gorgeous-yet-super-beautiful-girl enjoy teasing him. ‘I know this is wrong but I guess its not a sin to feel this butterfly things just for a moment. Yup. Just for a moment..’

***

Suzy's POV

I'm so going to kill that Myung-jerk for sure if I see him now. How dare he told Miss Park I was going to skip her class. Well,I'm going to do it. But,it was all for the Journal Club's meeting. Yes. I know what you're guys think now. Bae Suzy is such a geek. Well,I told you before I'm not that glamorous Park Jiyeon,right? Sure I has some side of me that always create troubles. But,I'm not that bad. I'm still a decent students. Well,not as good as Jiyoung but I could say I do proud with myself.

***

As Suzy keep her thoughts and stomp her feet everywhere it landed,she  saw something that for sure boiled her inside. 'Oh,yeah.. My instinct was so good,I should register for CSI course soon.'

"Hello,there."

Suzy intentionally use her British accent. Those borings Communication Class for sure benefit her now.

"Oh.. Annyong." Jiyeon said,careless to face her.

Well,she certainly was annoyed with Jiyeon's arrogant tone and her so-called pride but she don't have time to entertain her. Her eye stuck at only one person now and she's not going to moved them for some atittude.

"Wanna create some excuses for yourself,Myungsoo?"

"Oops.. I think I should get back now." Jiyeon said while moving backwards.

"Yeah. You might be want to consider that." 

Her eyes still stay with that person,don't intend to move them. Within a minute,Jiyeon was nowhere to be seen.

"I told you everyone have some terrified feeling to be near you,remember?"

"It would be a heaven if you were one of them,Kim Myungsoo."

"And,I'm not. Faced the truth. You'll be begging me someday to have this kind of attraction over you."

"So,it was called attraction. Somehow,my rational,unhallucinnation mind say that it doesn't make sense you're using that word to potray the feeling."

"But,I thought mind wasn't actually in charge for that job. Mouth did. Mouth say things that have been process by our mind. Just like now."

"I know it wasn't. It was an epitome. Haven't heard of it?"

"Ah.. An epitome. Thanks for that revision. Nice to have this type of session with you,Bae teacher."

"Why can't you just stop being such a trouble maker for me?!"

"I'm unable to do that. It was out of my control. You should ask my brain if you want to know the answer."

"Pabo! I don't need an answer. Can't you just leave me on my own just for a day..."

Suzy sighed as she said that. Myungsoo smirk,seeing such a helpless girl in front of him now.

"Remember this,Suzy. Even if I was not there,your eyes will still caught me. It has been an usual rule for a girl named Bae Suzy."

"Shut up! Do you think you own some super power? Or you actually practice some voodoo now? Stop your sick mind right now if it ever think to bewithched me with that.."

"I would have done it a long time ago if I able. And,all this messed sure will be done by now."

"What?"

"Nothing.. Anyway,good luck with your date."

Suzy was startled as she heard it. She try to stop Myungsoo to ask him more regarding the date but Myungsoo was so fast she have to run just to catch Myungsoo's natural walk.

***

"That movie was sure eye-catching." Siwon said while stir his slurpee.

Suzy just smile to him and sip her juice. The truth is,she couldn't pay any of her attention to the movie. She swear that person in front of them,with a hoodie and a cap was familiar to her. But,everytime she's thinking of revealing the disguise,those words start bouncing in her mind,echoing in her eardrum.

Even if I was not there,your eyes will still caught me. It has been an usual rule for a girl named Bae Suzy.

And,she'll forget the intention of grabbing the cap. As the result,she couldn't find that person anywhere as they're out from the cinema now. 'Maybe I was just thinking too much..'

"Suzy??" Siwon said while keep waving to Suzy's face.

"What?"

"You want some doekbokki?"

"Sure."

"Ok. Wait,here. I'll get some for you."

Siwon smile and move to a doekbokki stall nearby. She smile back,sweetly to the guy that have been the one that bright her day these days. "Maybe I should stop imagining things. Stop being paranoid,Suzy. Try enjoy this nice walk instead. Yeah. That was better.'

Siwon keep showing his lovable dimple to Suzy while waiting for the doekbokki. When he saw Suzy was busy with her thought,he turn to the other side,sighing as he see the person was winking at him. 'Another reminder for you,Siwon. Never ever tell anybody you were on a date with a person you're going to woo. Especially the one you had agreement with. Yup,Siwon. Use your brain sometimes. He's for sure going to ruin everything soon.'

 

I was listening to The Best Damn Thing by Avril Lavigne when I do this chapter. And,somehow it was Myungsoo who sing this in my mind.. Yup. He sure the best damn thing I've ever known.. Hehehe.. Well,anyone want to guess that person?? Huhu.. I know you know it. Keke.. And,Siwon-ah.. You realise it now,huh? Falling to your own trap. Huh! I told you so! Nice job,Suzy!!! =p

And,I don't know if you guys notice this in the trailer but there's something between Suzy and Myungsoo that happen in their past. I'm going to reveal that later,so be patient,k,my dear readers.. Oh,I LOVE YOU ALL!! You're the best readers that I could found.. ;)