Dinner time!

My Life..

Credit this poster to 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/232040/flourish-design-open-graphic-poster-request-postershop-graphicshop

and sushiroll13 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_50Njd1azc

 

Miss Bae keep staring at Suzy who was slowing down her steps to her room, upstairs. There obviously something that she’s been thinking.

“Yah!” Her aunt’s shout stop Suzy’s step.

“Kapchagiya!(Scared me to death!) Ah.. Imo! Wae?!”

“Something wrong? What with that slow mode, turtle style?”

“Molla.. (I don’t know..)”

“Wae molla??”

“Aish! When I say I don’t know that’s mean I don’t know. Was that one that hard to understand?”

“Yah, Bae Suzy! Don’t you have any respect towards your aunty??”

“Nae.. Miyaneyo.”

“Good. Now tell me what’s wrong.”

“I told you right, I don’t know.”

“Aish.. Just do whatever you want then.”

“Nae..”

Suzy was on the way to her room again until she start remember something. She then rush towards her aunt that gain a weird stare from her.

“Wae?”

“Imo, I have something to ask.”

“What is it?”

“Err.. I heard it from somebody.. I know I shouldn’t believe with it though.. But, you know..”

“How I’m supposed to know if you’re not going to say anything?”

“Do I..”

“Just blurt it could you??”

“Did I ever sleep talking?”

“Huh?”

“Did I? Ever?? Once???”

“I don’t think so. Why?”

“No?”

“Yeah.. I guess.. I never heard any.”

“Ah.. Great then. I’ll be in my room in you ever need me.”

“Yah.. What is it? There is someone tell you that you sleep talking? How can that person know you better than I am?”

Suzy run away before her aunt could ask her more. ‘Even Imo say no. What does he mean by sleep talking at that time then? This is weird.. Well, I guess he really that desperate to get on me back after that hardship I give him. He just handling with my drunk behaviour.. That wouldn’t be that bad, right? Aish.. I almost forgot. That Myung-jerk with his show off  attitude.. Aigoo, pabo Suzy. Don’t fall to that person’s trick that quick.’

***

“ACHOO!”

Siwon quickly look up toward Myungsoo who was leisuring on his bed.

“Yah. You’re sick?”

“Aniya (That’s not it). I guess someone was bad-talking me.”

“Who wouldn’t do that..”

“What??”

“Huh? Owh.. It just.. You sure you’re fine, right? Because I don’t want to be affected by it.”

“Aigoo.. Yah! Choi Siwon! Don’t worry. I’m fine.. Just wait until I really get it, you’re the first person I’m going to spread the virus on. MUAHAHAHA.”

“Stop that evil laugh. You sound like Joker now.”

“I’ll be famous in Hollywood for sure.”

“Stop dreaming, Myungsoo. Come here and do the homework.”

“You do it.”

“What?”

“We had agreement, right? I command, you follow. Now, do the work. I don’t have mood to face any now.”

“I wonder if you ever had one.”

“Oh.. I do. If the person in front of me wasn’t you.”

“What’s wrong with me?”

“Everything. ARA? EVERYTHING!”

“Everything?”

“What? You want me to spell it for you now?”

“Stop it, Myungsoo. If you want me to finish your part, you have to give me some space and serenity.”

“Take it. Take it all. Remember to wake me up once you’ve finished it, ok?”

“Yes sir. Satisfied now?”

“Nae. Oh.. I love my life.”

Myungsoo could see Siwon was sighing before he get back to the homework given by their teachers. ‘You should have some benefit if you want to keep that lie, idiot. I told you right, I swear I’m going to repay everything you make me go through when I have to hold my patient, watching those lovey-dovey act you had with that werewolf.. But, still.. I guess I couldn’t just blame this one to you.. That sly werewolf sure have to do with this.. Aigoo.. I should stop thinking about this.. I’m going crazy with this state now.’

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKhuQwamrhg&feature=related

Hongki keep sighing while staring at his phone. He keep his hand on the same spot for the straight two hours. He was struggling with his own need to hear the voice for just once. After a long thought, he finally put the phone on his desk when he accidentally push the call button. He was so suprised with the mistake until he heard a voice.

“Yobusseyo?”

“N-nae.. J-jiyoung-ah.”

“Oh.. Hongki-ah! Waegure? Is there something you want to talk about?”

“Can I see you for a few minutes?”

“Sure!”

“Just wait for me, ok?”

“Ok!”

Hongki smile as he listen to the cheerful voice of Jiyoung. He then immediately grab his things and start his car. ‘Finally.. I could met her.”

***

Jiyoung slowly put her phine on the bed while sighing. She try her best earlier to sound like her usual to Hongki. She don’t want the boy to realise that she already found out the truth. ‘Hongki-ah.. Miyane.. I seriously don’t know how I’m going to face you now..’

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL8G8RTvhjQ

Suzy keep staring at her aunt who was choosing outfit for her.

“Wear this one.”

“No.”

“Just take it.”

“Euww.. It has thousand of flower printed on it. Who would wear this one? You wear it.”

“What?!”

“Like yeah.. It’s look like somebody grandmother pajama!”

“Oh.. This is hard. Why don’t you just pick it yourself?”

“I would if you tell me where we’re going..”

“I tell you later. Just choose one of this dress, ok?”

Miss Bae try to make her way out of the room before Suzy grab her hand.

“Imo. Don’t tell me we’re going to the hospital again? Oh, Imo!! I don’t want to!!”

“You silly girl! Are you crazy? What hospital still open during weekend like this? Even if they did, they’re not going to accept you for sure. Aigoo.. With those attitude.. Why do you have to run that day? You have become trouble to everybody, you see?!!”

“Arasso..”

Suzy look down when she heard her aunt’s terrifying tone. ‘Aish.. I wonder where we’re going this time.. Oh.. How could I even choose any of these dresses.. They all grandma look like! Aigoo..”

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6pTXB3IVxY

“Take this.”

“What is it?”

Jiyoung take the plastic bag and peek on it. Hongki was smiling brightly when Jiyoung realise the content.

“Eclairs?”

“Just like the one you love. I buy it on the way here.”

Jiyoung stare at the hands as Hongki was talking. She smile stiffly as she saw both of them was freezing from the cold night.

“Do I have to remind you everytime you’re going out, you should wear gloves?”

“Nae? Ah.. I was in hurried so I forgot to bring it with me.”

“You know how they get cold easily, right? The doctors always warn you to take gloves with you, right?”

Hongki smile as he saw Jiyoung’s worried face. ‘Jiyoung-ah.. Is there even a time for me to worried about my cold hand if the only one on my mind is just you?’

“Jiyoung-ah.. Gwenchana.. I’m fine. There’s nothing to be worried about.”

Jiyoung try to smile as she heard it. ‘This might be even the last time I could even meet you like this, how I’m not going to worry with your careless attitude?’

“Anyway, thanks. I love it!”

Jiyoung try her best showing those big grin that Hongki love.

“Yah.. Nothing in return?”

“What do you want?”

“Kiss!”

“Are you crazy? People seeing!”

“Hehe.. Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!”

“NO!”

“Kissssss!!!!”

They both laugh together, keeping the memory on their head. ‘I shall never forget this, Jiyoung.’ ‘Me too, Hongki.’

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzzc6fYEvBk

“Here we are.”

Suzy peek on the outside through her aunt’s tinted car’s window.

“Palli (Faster), Suzy-ah.”

“Nae? Imo, wait. Where are we?”

“Do you still have to ask if you already know the place?”

“You’re serious? It’s here?”

“Nae.”

“Aish.. Imo-ah! Why do you brought me here? I don’t want to go!”

But, before Suzy could go on with her objection, the maid from the house come and open the door for both of them. She was immediately forced to the house. As they were waiting at the living room, two middle-aged couple come from upstairs, smiling as they approaching them. The woman quickly pull a hug toward Suzy as she came closer.

“Suzy-ah. I miss you, girl.”

“Err.. Nae, me too aunty.” She said while giving a death glared on her aunt.

Miss Bae ignored the glares and give a smile toward Mrs Kim instead.

“Just a minute, ok? Myungsoo-ah! They’ve come!”

Suzy widen her eye as Mrs Kim called the name. She turn away as the figure was making his way toward her with a pout. They were forced to bow properly toward each other. While still on her bow, Suzy manage to whisper something.

“Yah.. I was forced to come here. So, don’t try to ever act great.”

Myungsoo could only response by rolling his eye as he heard that. ‘Oh.. This night sure will end splendidly! Aish...’ 

 

Hehe.. Myung-jerk.. So, Suzy still care for the question, huh? Anyway, I kind of notice Siwon is losing his spotlight these days.. Oh, I miss him.. Hehehe.. But, something great going to happen next.. And, there will be more sweet moments of Suzy, Myungsoo and Siwon. I promise.. Just wait before I finish with this JiyoungxHongkixJiyeon couple, ok? ^_^