My brainless requested

My Life..

 

Myungsoo cycled back as fast as he could,without even forgetting his hoodie and the cap.He don't want any of his fan girls see him with the new bicycle.As he finally home,he parked his bicycle in front of his father parking lot,lock it,and run to his room.He purposedly did that to make sure his dad notice how he 'treasured' the gift.His nanny keep knocking his door,asking for the key of his bicycle but he just ignore it.He then decided to take a nap with a knock lullaby on his door.

After nice,relieving nap,Myungsoo end up open his door with a big grin.But,he soon back off when the person in front of him now is not his expected lousy nanny but his dad.Mr Kim keep stare at him with a death stare.

"Nice way of showing a rebel."

"I'm pretty awesome,huh?"

"Talk like that with me again and you'll end up in streets."

"I'll try keep that in mind."

Mr Kim sigh in frustated.

"Whatever that you trying to do just forget it,son.I once give you a chance but you waste it.Now,you're the one who're going to take the consequences."

After Mr Kim said that,he quickly walk off.

"I'll prove to you,then.I don't need any second chance or what.I just hope that you'll be waiting for a better me."Myungsoo finally express his inside words.

Mr Kim stop and give off heavy sigh.

"I have nothing to say.You can do whatever that you want with your life.Just don’t blame if something’s going wrong again like the past.I have nothing to do with it anymore.”

As Mr Kim said that,Myungsoo went to his room with a disappointment.His heart felt like it has to lift 10 ton rock.He felt like it was being ripped apart.Thousand of needles were impaled to his poor muscle.He grab his phone on the desk and dial a number.'This has to come to an end..'

***

Hongki keep sighing while looking at his brand watch.Occasionally,he will glance at the clock's restaurant to assure that his watch is still well-function.After,an hour waiting for that person,she finally come with a smirk on her.

"What do you want,Lee Hongki?"Jiyeon said while flipping her lovely hair that captures heart of every guy that she know. 

"We need to talk."

"Why don't we order up first.My stomach have been rang already.It almost sound like a growl to me."

"You can have your own meal afterward.I really need to discuss this with you."

"Do it later.I don't have time for that."

"Park Jiyeon!Would you just once stop playing around and serious about this."

"Geez..What a temper."

"I know this going to happen.."

Hongki sigh as he said that.Jiyeon's expression start to chage as she saw how Hongki mean that.

"Are you regretting things now?Are you?"Jiyeon said with more serious look than before.

"Jiyeon-ah.We should end this.I know this is all my fault.But.."

"But what?I don't care whose fault is this.What I care the most is how are we going to fix this when there's no sign from you to do that!You oly care about your life,your pride but what about mine?!!"

Jiyeon try to leave him but Hongki grab her hand.

"You're not going anywhere unti we solve this out.I always bear it but I can't hold this anymore.Please,Jiyeon-ah."

"What do you want me to do?Listen here,Lee Hongki.You absolutely don't have that right to ask me that."

"Why are you keep doing this?!"

Hongki shout despite the number of customer in the coffee house.He didn't care about it anymore.He couldn't be that patient with this queenka around.

"Because all those days that you said you treasured for me couldn't compare with the suffered that I bear.Because I hate each time you try to forget everything that happen by creating fake relationship with that Jiyoung.I can't accept that!"

"IT'S NOT A FAKE.And,what about you then?You changed your mates every week without even thinking of my feeling.What about that?!You're not going to talk about that?"

"This is not going anywhere.I should go."

"What?You're being a chicken now?Keep running away not going to hide the problem,Jiyeon."

"What do you mean,Hongki?"

"Jiyeon,you're the one who want this.You told me about that and I could only agree with you at that time.I maen,what else that you want me to do?It's not even my decision.Correct me if I'm wrong but all I can see now is you who making the way back to me.Am I wrong this time,too??"

"Come  back?You think that I'm going to forgive you as simple as that?Forget it..I know it would be a mistake coming here."

"What I mean is.."

Hongki try to finish his sentence but Jiyeon was smart enough to cut in first

"Listen here,Lee Hongki.I'm going to say this just once.Don't ever blaming others if you still unclear with your mistake."

Jiyeon then struggle to let go the grip.Hongki wouldn't let her at first but then he give in as people on the coffee house keep giving in why-with-them look.When he keep bowing for apology,Jiyeon quickly leave him.He could only sigh and went out from the shop.'How I'm going to solve this,now?' 

***

 "Ergh!!What take him so long?"

Myungsoo mumble alone.It's been nearly half an hour since he was at the spot.He don't even know why the guy want him to wait at this old,horrible parking lot than a nice,comfortable coffee house that was just a stone's throw from the place.He keep waiting until a phone call came.He pick it up with a heavy pout as he recognized the caller id.

"WHERE ARE YOU??"

"Relax,man.I'm on my way."

"On your way?Yahh!Are you going to keep this deal or not?What?Do you think I'm just an old ahjumma that only know about family drama?I have my own life,too!"

As he keep nagging on the phone,somebody come and pat his shoulder.

"Don't you think you just being too serious with this?"Siwon said as he get a better picture of Myungsoo outfit.

"What?"Myungsoo said with a blank expression on him.

"It just..I could even mistake you with Sherlock Holmes with this bicycle and the cap on."

"What about you,then?Why do you even have to pick this weird,mysterious place?If you still not coming after the call,I maybe was on my way home,now."

"Well,you got the point.This is not just an usual appointment.It was more to a secret mission."

"Look at those blunt words...Now I know why that werewolf loves to tease you."

Siwon froze as he heard that.'Interesting.So,he do realised the fact Suzy enjoyed being by my side?Another shocking fact of the mighty Myungsoo.'

"What?Cat got your tounge now?"

Myungsoo waked him up from the thought.He then clear his throat and smile,showing off his favourable dimple.

"So,what was this all about?Where do you want to start?"

"I'm not revealing anything today.Be patient will you,dear goody-goody."

"Then,what do you want?Is there something seriously important that you have to call me like this?"

"I told you before.I do have my own life,too.I'm not that silly to waste my time on you,pabo."

"Ok,I'm listening.Go on.."

"I still didn't point out my condition,right?"

"Ah..That..What do you want?"

"Well,as you can see,I kind of doing a big favour by telling you something that you shouldn't have know.It's a big risk too as we all familiar with Suzy's tempered."

"So?"

"So,I'm not going to leave without getting a right reward for myself.That's actually necessary because I am now playing a big role in your bright future with that werewolf."

"Won't you just straight forward?I kind of getting itchy with the fact you're playing with words now."

"You want to know what I want as return?"

"Yes."

"I want you to be my friend."

"Mwo?Wait!I thought that I misheard the last sentence.What was that again?"

"No,you're not.You,Choi Siwon.A so-called prince that been said was going to take over my throne; I want you to be my friend."

 

Haha.LOL at Myungsoo.What's with the friend thing???Isn't it silly enough to involve on the foolish agreement with the dorky?Kekeke..And,I can't stop thinking..What if Suzy know about this?She'll be totally pissed off for sure.For Hongki side,fuhhh....Too much drama,you guys..What actually happen between him and Jiyeon?But,I know that you're already guess it out since I've put the trailer..Anyway,I'm so sorry for the late update.I just keep forgetting about it..Hehe..SORRY...And,LOVE FROM ME FOR THOSE GREAT COMMENT!!!You guys seriously heat me up.THANK YOU!!!!Kamsahamnida!^0^