It's None Of Your Problem!!

My Life..

Credit the poster to this shop

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/234803/s-w-e-e-t-p-e-a-r-f-e-c-t-graphic-review-trailers-ouvert-hiring-graphics-poster-review-trailer-shop-cute-myungjoe

and gongchanisallmine07 

 

I slightly dislike this chapter. I love girl's friendship and this chapter killing me. I can't just imagine that girls fighting like this because luckily I have such a loyal friend on my side. Anyway, please don't bash Jiyoung's character in this chapter. I know she seems to be quite annoying and selfish in this chapter but she actually didn't mean that. So, just try enjoy it ok? =)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFGgR8XNXoE&feature=related

"Jiyoung-ah."

Jiyoung look down as guilty and shame fill her when both of Suzy's eyes couldn't stop staring at her. She keep sighing for a moment until she look up after collecting enough strength to face the girl.

"Jiyoung-ah. What's happen?"

"It supposed to be my question, Suzy. You shouldn't be here."

"So, you already know about this? Why didn't you tell me anything?"

"It's none of your problem. You should go now."

"Kang Jiyoung.. Don't you know how stupid you sound now?"

Jiyoung blink couples of time, realising her own best friend calling her as an idiot.

"Suzy. Please don't try to pick a fight with me. This is not right. We're best friend, right?"

"Jiyoung-ah. You're right. This is not right. You shouldn't be here. You should be there, stop them for whatever they have been doing!"

"I'm doing it my own way, Suzy! Just go before I blurt out my anger to you!!"

Suzy could see Jiyoung's anger filling her as those eyes giving a death glared on her.

"So, hiding beside those bushes, try finding the truth is the best you could do?! Wow, I'm glad I have a friend like you."

"Suzy-ah.. Please.. Just go, ok?"

"Jiyoung-ah. You should be there. Stand up your right!"

"Why can't you just put yourself on my situation, on my place?! What I'm supposed to do even if I know it? Did I have right? No! I have nothing to stand about. That guy that we're talking about now is not my boyfriend! HE'S NOT MINE, SUZY!! Why can't you just understand that?"

"You tell me then. Doing this is the best solution that you can come with? You don't look like an idiot but you are a complete, total idiot with this attitude, KANG JIYOUNG!"

"Say whatever that you want, Suzy. It's not you who face it. Wait until you feel what I feel now, you'll know it. I swear you'll choose to be rotted in the hell than being with this sore feeling."

"I can't believe that we even a friend, Jiyoung. How could you say that to me?"

"Just.. Stay out of this. Go, Suzy. I don't want to see you again. Just go."

"Jiyoung you shouldn't do this. Come. I'll accompanied you."

Suzy was trying to pull Jiyoung's hand back to the class but Jiyoung dodge the hand. Suzy was so shocked she almost fall on her knees, witnessing that side of the innocent Jiyoung.

"J-jiyoung-ah.. What are you doing?"

"No, Suzy! I don't want to! Just go home, ok?!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZgOFusRW-c

"This is just too much. What was that Lee Hongki do until he brain washed you like this?! That wicked, mallicious, immoral guy.. Did he think that he's that great that he could pull this act toward you? You're not supposed to-"

Before Suzy could end her words, all of a sudden she felt a hand on her cheeks. It was not a normal cupped but it was more to a hit. Yes, she felt hurt when she realised the fact that she was just slapped by that girl. Her own best friend. Tears start rolling  when she touch the burnt, red cheek. And to her suprise, the pain that come was not on her cheeks but deep inside her instead. She was hurt by her own best friend.

Suzy run away before Jiyoung could explain anything. She keep running away, ignoring her aunt's call as she passed the car, running to the town and through the crowd. She just want to run. Hoping that could kill all the pain that she felt inside. 

***

Jiyoung fall on her knees, to the ground as she just realised what she just do to her one and only best friend. It was Suzy that she slap. It was Suzy that she hurt. Suzy that willing to do anything just for her, always on her side when whatever happen. That Suzy. The Suzy that she loves, that she adores. That Suzy. Her own best friend! Tears couldn't stop flowing down on her cheeks with such a guilt on her. 'What did I just done? How could I do that to Suzy? How could I?!'

***

Suzy  eventually stop her run when she realise she was at an alien place. It was probably because of her unstopping tears that she couldn't recognized the place well. She then picked a place beside the sidewalk and continue her cry while hugging her knees tight. All those earlier scene that happen between her and Jiyoung keep repeating that make her sob grow louder. She didn't care anymore of what people thinks of her. She keep crying until she felt her swollen eyes going to burst with tears. It wasn't the normal her. The Bae Suzy that she used to be would never be this weak, looking like a spoiled girl that easily let out her wept in front of everybody. But, this is her now. And, she wouldn't do this if it wasn't for the feeling of her heart being ripped apart by Jiyoung's action. She just hurt. Hurt so bad that she couldn't think what was right or wrong anymore. She just want to let out the feeling that she felt due to the pain. She was just.. Hurt.

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxYYkeqKhCE

Jiyoung was going to went home after keep crying due to the guilt. She was sighing until a figure come closer, approaching her. The person keep staring at her like she was some kind of nefarious, mean . Those glared somehow make she feel that she's going to receive what she deserve. The same thing that she does to Suzy.

"What are you doing in here?"

Jiyoung has to admit that she was a bit suprised by the question. All this time, she thought the person was there, watching the whole thing between her and Suzy.

"You saw it, right?"

"Saw what Jiyoung? Saw what?"

As the person keep talking, he keep coming closer to her, earn a strange feeling from inside of her. The usual nice, decent and favourable Choi Siwon was never like that. Those hate glared start to feared her out. But, just like she's being glued to the place where she stand, she couldn't move even a bit. She could only look down, avoiding the stare.

"I'm not going to eat you, Jiyoung."

"I know."

"Then?"

"You're going to mad at me, right?"

"And, why is that?"

"Because I shouldn't do that to Suzy. It's my fault. I know that."

Siwon stop his eerie stare as he felt a slight pity to the girl.

"Do I even have a right to do that? And, if I mad at you, would it change anything that you just do to her? Would it turn back the time where you could stop all those unthinking act?"

"No."

"Good to know that you realise that."

Siwon could see that Jiyoung's eye wasn't actually watching him but to something that beyond him. Probably the scene earlier.

"I wasn't here earlier. But, I saw the cries. And, somehow I felt that. You've done something really bad and you just want to take the whole turn. Praying it never happen in the first place."

As expected, Jiyoung nodded to the statement. Tears still on her eyelid. Waiting to be flow out.

"I did something bad to Suzy. She was just going to help me. So that I'm not the one who end up being hurt. But, at the end, I hurt her. I hurt my own best friend!"

And with the last line, Jiyoung start crying again. And, this time without any signs of stopping it. Siwon who couldn't just stay and witness the sad atmosphere, unconciously pull a hug toward the girl. His hug went tighter as he realised the sob getting louder. He keep the little girl's hair, knowing how hurt she must be now.

***

Myungsoo was actually sleeping when Miss Bae give him a call that evening. He was all sleepy when she heard Miss Bae anxious tone. He woked up a bit, try to listen to the person carefully.

"What's wrong, kumonim?"

"Suzy.. Suzy.."

He was completely awake as he heard the name. He get up of his bed, grabing a shirt that lie on the chair. (Yes, he was half now if that was what you guys thinking xD)

"What's wrong with Suzy?"

"I don't know. I sent her back to school because she said she forgot something. But, after a few minutes waiting, I saw she come out from the school gates, keep running away. I even saw tears!"

Myungsoo was so suprised with the statement that he had to grab the chair to help him standing carefully. He try his best not to let out all the worried feeling that start filling him as he know how much unstable Miss Bae already.

"Don't worry, Miss Bae. I'll think of something. You just stay at the house, waits for her, ok? I'll call you later."

"Thank you, Myungsoo. You was my only hope."

And, with that, Myungsoo quickly place more appropriate outfit on him as fast as he could.  

"Aish, this girl. When she ever going to learn to live properly like a normal person?!! Always pulling this kind of act! Aigoo.." He mumbled alone.

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoZ8kYUUhOA

After letting out her feeling to Siwon, telling him the truth, finally Jiyoung feel stable again. Siwon pulled the hug away, looking pitiful on the girl.

"Why don't you tell me what the real problem is, then? Why don't you just follow her words at that time? You even said she was right. So, what's the problem?"

Jiyoung look down when Siwon held her chin up, swept away the left out tears on her cheek.

"I.. I don't want to do that. I don't want Suzy to be worried of my own problem. It was mine. And, I afraid that she's going to be burden by that."

"Jiyoung-ah. You know you could tell that straight to her, right?"

"I guess I just being me. The stupid, idiot, brainless Jiyoung."

"Jiyoung-ah. No more crying." He purposely mention that as he watch Jiyoung's going to burst out her cry once again.

"Suzy.. She would be the kind of friend who share everything with you, happy things, sad things, tears and joy. All of those thing come in a package when you had a friend like Bae Suzy. She's always be the one that another girl will come to her when they were heartbroken. When they need a shoulder to cry on. They will all go for a friend like Suzy. It's not your fault, you'll face something better. A friend who said those. It was Suzy."

"That's the reason why you think she don't deserve to understand the real situation? You don't want she to be burden with the problem? That's the reason?"

"I worried that she might be bother with this thing. She should have something better to think about than the foolish me.."

"She's a friend, Jiyoung. That's why the word friend exist. To share everything that we felt together. If there's anyone that you should go to ask a help for this problem, it would be her. Your best friend."

Jiyoung sigh as she heard that. She try her best, slowly curving a smile to Siwon. That was the least that she could do to appreciate the boy's deed.

***

Myungsoo seems to lost his bearing when he keep went forth and back, not knowing the right thing that he could do. He let out a long sigh, thinking of his fate. His eye still on the road and his surrounds, trying to just detect a slight clue of where Suzy could be. 'Aish.. How I could search her in such a big city like this? Now, I wish  Seoul was just a small, rural area that was not filled with this thousands of people.'

As he keep the thought, his ear suddenly caught something. It sounds a bit like an ahjumma fight on an usual Korean drama would be. He rush to the scene and to his suprise, the figure he has been searching like crazily was acting drunk in front of the previous soju's shop they've been before. 'Oh no.. Not again..'

 

Oh my.. Those burden finally end.. Next one, cute Myungsoo and Suzy's moment coming up!! Oh, I love it! Hehehehe <3