Oscar nomination

My Life..

I get this awesome, lovely, cute poster on this shop

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/232040/green-peas-graphic-shop-open-graphic-poster-request-postershop-graphicshop

by sushiroll13 

Mr Kim was speechless when Siwon's lips swiftly recite the script that was prepared for him. Myungsoo who was standing behind him,smiling delightfully. 'Oh,yeah.. This is sure going to be great...'

"Nae. Annyonghaseyo. Who was this again?" He asked,facing toward Myungsoo.
 
Myungsoo only smiled to him and pointed to Siwon with his head. This time,instead of simple greet,Siwon bow nicefully. Mr Kim was so shocked until he didn't realised his mouth was wide open,waiting for a fly to flew in. Myungsoo bit his lip,trying to supress his laugh.
 
"I just moved in a few weeks ago. Pangawayo,Mr Kim." (Nice to meet you)
 
"Ah.. What are you doing here,then?"
 
"I need to disscuss some learning material with him. As I was just moved in,it was slightly hard for me to catch up,so Myungsoo offered himself to help me with it."
 
"Myungsoo what?" Mrs Kim who came from upstairs,rushed towards three of them.
 
"Omma. I just thought that I could be a good helper since he need one. Is it wrong for me to bring someone to our house?"
 
"A-ani.. Its good,then.. You're going to study,now?"
 
"Well,I thought that Siwon should try ahjumma's cooking first. I was thinking maybe he could join our lunch. You're going now,appa? You said there's something urgent at office,right?"
 
Mr Kim who keep examining the decent boy in front of him,suprised by the question.He then clear his throat,knowing how silly he must be looked right now. Mrs Kim though,still keep her eyes on Siwon. She almost can't believe what just happened now as Myungsoo never bring anyone else home. It would always just been Suzy and Hongki all this time. 
 
"I think I could wait for a lunch." Finally,Mr Kim voiced out.
 
Myungsoo still smiling cheerfully,grab Siwon inside.
 
"Appa,omma. How could you let my friend standing out there like that? We don't want to have a gossips on Kim's descendant were lacking of manner,right?"
 
"Nae. Come inside,son." Mr Kim said.
 
Siwon bow once again and that grab their attention. It just.. Siwon seriously did not have the look of Myungsoo's peers. His appearance looks difference.
As Myungsoo fully awared of his parents were thinking,he smiled again. This time,it was a victory smile. Eventually,his fantasy of climbing up to the hill of success is going to become a reality.During their lunch,all that his parents were doing was staring at Siwon. Not even once intended to keep of the gaze toward the grace young man. Siwon was so different. So,Myungsoo was his friend?  Why Myungsoo actually stuck with this type of guy? Why he even want to be firend with Myungsoo? That was the question that keep lingering in their mind.
 
After their lunch,Myungsoo tell his parents that they have to went upstairs to finished their disscussion on air motion. (Physics syllibus which I alway hate >,<) His parents wouldn't careless to hear it,they would only stare at Siwon's gentlemanlike face.
 
"He is sure different.."Mr Kim whisper it.
 
"No doubt.."Mrs Kim said while nodding along.
 
***
 
Myungsoo laugh as loud as he could when he finally on his room. He let go all the laugh that he kept when his parents could not let out their gaze toward Siwon. But,then Siwon stop him.
 
"You're not supposed to laugh at this time. What if they heard you?"
 
"Ya.. Ya.. Whatever."
 
"I'm serious here,Myungsoo. I mean,what if they found out that we were just pretending and this was just part of your plan?"
 
"You're taking this too far. I absolutely know what I'm doing now. I know-well the consequences. Besides,don't you just love their expression when you're showing your polite to them?"
 
Myungsoo burst out his laugh once again. Siwon only shook his head,realising he was for sure stuck with a lunatic person.
 
"I should just call a mental instituition instead."
 
"Yah.. Stop that crap. Now,hold this."
 
Myungsoo shove him one of the weird book that was on his shelf.
 
"You have this? I heve been searching everywhere for Physics 101." Siwon said while showing his favourable dimple.
 
"Wow,you guys even have same interest?"
 
"Who?"
 
"Suzy."
 
"Seriously?"
 
"Well,sort of. She prefer manga particularly."
 
"Ah.. Anyway,what's with the book? I thought we just going to act."
 
"We are. Just wait. In 3.. 2.. 1."
 
As Myungsoo done with the counting,he turn to the door.
 
"Nae,omma.. What is it?"Myungsoo said smiling sugary.
 
Mrs Kim who was actually peeking at the door,quickly closed it. She was so shocked until she didn't realise how shallow her reaction just now.
 
"Wow. How do you know that was coming?"
 
"I just do.."
 
"That's fascinating."
 
"My 19 years experience sure benefit me. Ah.. Where are we again?"
 
"Huh?"
 
"Yah.. Siwon. I just told you Suzy's little secret didn't I?"
 
"That was also count?"
 
"Everyword that come from me will be. Now,where you want me to start?"
 
"Anything's fine."
 
"Ok,then. Hmm.. Let's start with your appearance."
 
"Is there something wrong with them?"
 
"Ani.That was actually good. You're doing great with that blank,innocent face. Suzy love a dorky. It bright up her day somehow. Just stick with it. And,remember! Suzy's wall is the most invulnerable wall in this world. So,forget all the seducing,luring,tempting her with some silly,old trick. Never ever try one. Ara?"
 
"Ok,that's new.. Anything else?"
 
"What about if I utter another condition? In return,I'm not going to hide anything about Suzy from you."
 
"What do you want?"
 
"5 secrets per day. That would benefit you either. I don't think you can take that much about her."
 
"Sounds good."
 
"So,another thing is... Ah! Suzy hate pink colour. She just do. But,she actually own numerous of things with that colour. I think she mention once that she prefer green. So,what else that you need to know?"
 
"Just pour everything out."
 
"Hmmh.. Well..."
***
After the revealing session was over,Myungsoo once again held his acting out in front of his mom. Mr Kim already leave to his office eventhough that was not on his mind. He was too busy digging up the source of Myungsoo's sudden change until he turn off all the meetings that he had. That was before Mrs Kim urge him to finish his business first. Myungsoo keep pretending he was such in a good bond with the well-mannered Siwon,ignoring her mom's stare.
 
"I should go now." Siwon said as he heading to his chaffeur.
 
Myungsoo follow him from behind.
 
"Yup. You better get going before I'm getting tired of this." 
 
Myungsoo said it while glaring towards his mother.Siwon only smirk,watching how Myungsoo actually enjoying this things.
 
"Thanks for today. Make sure there'll be more exciting fact about Bae Suzy soon."
 
"As long as you keep that oscar-nomination-acting.."
 
"No problem. But,I'm not actually who was acting. I'm just being myself."
 
"Ya.. Whatever. Are you going to stand here all day or you might be consider to get in to your luxurious,grand car?"Myungsoo said it in irritated tone.
 
"There are seriously various sides of you. I think I'm going to be confused soon."
 
"The information that you needed is not me,right? It was Suzy."
 
"Well,nice to be dealing with you. Bye,my friend."
 
Myung smirk and watch the car drive off. 'Friend? Who said I was going to be your friend,moron? I swear after all of this end,I shall kick your away from my life. You'll see that. Huh.. What a gay..'
 
***
It was finally monday. An unpleasant,boring school day for others except for Suzy. She was jumping around to the class,unknowing what actually cause her lovable mood that morning. Well,maybe she just delighted at the thought she doesn't have to stare at her ceiling room and watching ridiculous ahjumma's drama anymore for 5 next bright days. Just one step before she enter the class,her eye catch something weird. She went closer to assured that her vision was still 2.0. She bend to the side of that person,staring at the book he was holding. Then,she realised. Her eye wouldn't lie to her.
 
"What's up?" Siwon said,waving his hand.
 
Suzy ignore him,staring at the book.
 
"It's a comic." She blurt out.
 
"Manga to be accurate."
 
"You read these things?"
 
"Well,sometimes.. But,this one's good. You should try them. It was Ah! I-It-Itoshi no Ban-Chou-sa-ma."He said,stuttering,trying to read the words carefully.
 
"Ah! Itoshi no Banchousama. I know about it. I'm in love with this manga! Wah..Choi Siwon! I never thought you would read this kind of reading material. I thought you're the encyclopedia type."
 
Siwon could only smiled as Suzy said that. He handed Suzy the manga,glad to see his plan is going smoothly. Sure he was the encyclopedia type. But,he won't show that side to her for sure if he intended to keep going with the original plan. 'I told you I'm going to suprise you everyday onwards,right? Now,I'm doing my task. It was a favour.'
 
From his seat,Myungsoo keep glancing to the couple. 'Choi Siwon. You'll be dead if you ever attempt to do anything bad to her. I swear I will rip your skull out at that time. Don't ever think to look down on a person named KIM MYUNGSOO.'
 
 
WOAH!!!! What's that? Did I just sense our little Myungsoo's jealousy?? LOL. Oh,by the way,SUZY-AH.. Please hold yourself. Please... Don't fall to Siwon's trick huhuhu.. =p
 
To my dear readers.. Actually,as a writer,even I was confused who I want to keep on.. Between Siwon or Myungsoo.. Because,I have to admit,I was more ATTRACTED to a dorky!!! Hahaha.. LOL. Well,I'm actually describing myself when I wrote Suzy's part. Anyway,I'm just going to be burden by this dilemma and let my not-so-genius-brain-like-Myungsoo-had to suprised you.. SEE YA!!! =D