New Student

My Life..

FIRST,I KNOW THIS IS OLD,BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD TRY IT.I WAS HEARING TO THIS WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER.AND FOR YOUR GUYS INFO,I LOSE THIS CHAP 3 TIME..YEAH,3 TIME MY FREN!!UHH..I WAS SO FED UP UNTIL THIS SONG TOTALLY CHANGE MY MOOD..

AND,I LOVE LED APPLE..WITH HANBYUL OR WITHOUT..BUT,I COULD NOT LIE ABOUT MY CRUSH OVER HANBYUL..HEHE..HE IS TOTALLY A GREAT AUSSIE SINGER..SO HERE THE LINK>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFHpLgHXoIs&feature=related

WELL,ANYWAY ENJOY THE STORY,K???

 

Suzy was quite amazing that morning.She waked up early,had her breakfast earlier than she always did and manage to wake her aunt who loved her sleeping more than her Kdrama.She was smiling all the way to school.She could fell the world turn upside down just for her today.A feeling that today will be a perfect one,unlike others.Well,first because she don't have to visit the detention room anymore.Second,she don't have to visit the detention room,to face the jerk even after school time.And,for sure the second reason was the best among all. While keep thinking her lucky day and listening to her ipod,she eventually turn to her aunt who is driving.She whiffed when she realised how dorky her aunt look now.Bae Yoenjue surely look like someone who just had an accident with a big large cake.

"Imo.."

"Mwoya?"

Suzy start to feel bad when her aunt didn't answer her like she usually will.An usual hyper-active type aunt that Suzy think there would be only one in this world.She try to think something that could totally wake her aunt.

"Do you even wash your face?"

"Aigoo..You even dare to ask me about washing my face when you don't even give me a chance to change.Your Miss Park will fainted if she see me sending you to school with this pajama on."

"Miyan..I sure will trade this one,ok."

"And..I will make sure you will.But,now forget that.We're here.You should go now if you don't want to be a school's maid again.."

"Komawayo imo..Saranghae.."

Suzy peck her aunt and run to the school gates.Her aunt smiled and drive away from there as fast as she could.She don't want anybody to see her like that.Without any makeup on and a pajama.Terrific!That will surely keep her away with lovelife that she should have at her age now.Even a marriage wouldn't be weird.Suzy keep running to the gates.Then,she start to slow down when she saw Hongki was standing with a big grin.The only think that was in her mind is,'Not again..'

"Morning."

"You're suprisingly early today,Suzy."

"I am proud of myself too..Anyway,what are you doing here?"

"Me??I was.."Before Hongki could go on,Suzy stop him.

"Waiting for Jiyoung?Im aware of it,Hongki.You should never think to become a burden on my bestfriend,Lee Hongki.She suffer enough without you."

"What??She's the one who offered me with breakfast and those things."

"I know that.You don't have to repeat something that I already familiar with.Jiyoung call me every single night asking about new recipe and everything."

"Seriously?She could just ask google instead.They were better!"Hongki said with a really cute face on him.

"Omo!Look at those aegyo..I should have notice that you hide your trueself with it.That's why you're being his bestfriend all these year"

"Wow..I don't want to replace Myungsoo's place,ok?I surely don't want to had some silly fight with you this morning.Its still early.You'll have your time,soon.And,the whole trueself thing??Im better than that.Hey,at least I stay with one person at a time.That's me."

Suzy ignore the talk and leave Hongki babling alone about his good-side and some stupid things.But,if she think about it again,Hongki had his point.He was far from being second Myungsoo.A guy name Lee Hongki will never thought of using Myungsoo's favourite phrases,'Killing two bird with one stone.'Well,everybody know what the birds mean and it unnecessarily just two.And,when rumors said a lot,it means NUMEROUS of it.Suzy stop when she remembered the school was full with tears just because they heard Myungsoo changed his woman once again and the girl was not one of them.It was terrifiying.Spooky probably.As Suzy stop,she could feel something was touching her back.Like accidentally bummed into her.She turn and shocked to see it was Myungsoo who was startled by Suzy's sudden stop.But,Myungsoo was good.Within a second,he change his total expression to a seriously cool one.Then,like he always did to his fan girls,he shoved Suzy away with his shoulder.Suzy who was apparently suprises by his act,suddenly,like having a weird bad spirit,run over to him and grab Myungsoo's shoulder.Myungsoo turn around with seriously funny look on him,wide eyes,looking like trying to ask why she even dare to touch the mighty Myungsoo with her bare hand like that .

"What's wrong with you?!"Suzy start shouting at him.

"That supposed to be mine.What are you doing now?"

"You're the one who follow me.And,that wasn't far like you imagine,Myungsoo.It is not!"

"What are you talking about?It doesn't even make sense.Why should I follow you?Its not even on my today schedule."

"Oh..They will sure sent me to psychiatrist if I keep ruined my mood for you."

Suzy then walk away from Myungsoo.But,before she could even move,Myungsoo grab her hand.

"Ok,so where's your class again?"

"Oh my god..What now??Let me go!"

"Where's my class?"

"Why you start asking my class,your class like this?!Do you just lost your memory?"

Suzy keep struggling to get away from Myungsoo's grip.But,the more she fight,the tighter Myungsoo hold her.And,finally Suzy give in.

"Just answer it,ok?"

"Your class is same with me,Myungsoo..Is there any other fact that I have to tell to gather your memory back?"

"Well,if you do realise about it,you should not ask me why did I follow you,right?It wasn't like there is other path that I can choose so that I would not across you.And,you keep walking like some garden snail.Its ok with me,but I don't think that was the normal speed for a werewolf,right?"

"Yeah..yeah..Whatever..You don't have to make that long sentence for me,ok?Its fine."

"I just worried that you might think I was staring at you from behind."

Suzy was totally dumbfounded on that statement.Myungsoo leave her alone with a smirk.He feel so good he could make Suzy look like some funny clown like that.Suzy keep stomping her feet while grasp a fist.She then stop when she hear some giggles.She walk as fast as she could to the class.And,expectedly,the first thing that she saw is Myungsoo was sitting at her place while giving an annoyed look at her.

"You don't want to do that.."Myungsoo said when Suzy approach him.

"Do what?"

"Keep on staring at me like that..I just worried.."

"What?What is it that you worried about?"

"That you will fall for me.."

"Mwo?!Haha..Yahh!!If the one standing in front of me now is Nickhun oppa,then I would turn over heels to you my boy.So,keep away those day dream,ok?"

Without saying anything,Myungsoo stand and smile to Suzy.He then try leave the class like his daily schedule.Well,he try at least.Hongki stop him and ask him to accompany him to enjoy Jiyoung's sandwich.Jiyoung also ask Suzy to take the sandwich but she refused.Without her knowing,Myungsoo was staring at her all the time.Couple minutes later,Miss Park and Mrs Kang both arrived at their class with an unknown figure.That person was smiling to the whole class and the screaming girls at outside who was obviously follow him to the class.

"Morning,class."

"Morning,Miss Park,Mrs Kang."

"Ok,students.Today,we have one special person that will joined your class.He was quite respected at his old school.You can introduced yourself,Siwon."

"Nae,Mrs Kang.I don't think I could add any special details.My name is Choi Siwon.Hope that you could be nicer to somebody new like me."

Suddenly,there were scream everywhere.Like some kind of normal Kdrama when some hot boy with a nerdy look start to enter the school,the whole atmosphere start to change.The girls were fainting,screaming and fainting..Everything was a messed.Even Jiyoung who could not let go her gaze toward Hongki,whispering,'He's sure hot' to Suzy.And,Suzy's reply was,'I think you are right this time,Jiyoung.That guy is totally HOTTILICIOUS.'