Decision

My Life..

 

Siwon look younger, right? Kekeke

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gypQRO0YsE

Siwon told his chaffeur to stop when he saw Jiyoung was walking with her head lowering down to the ground. Jiyoung immediately turn as the car approaching her. To her suprise, Siwon was staring at her, expressionless as the window car being lowered down.

"Hop on."

"Nae?"

"Just come. I don't want anybody to see you in this state."

"Why does that suddenly concerned you?"

"I don't have forever for you so JUST COME."

"Nae."

Jiyoung follow as the chaffeur open the door for her. She bowed a bit before taking a sit beside Siwon, try not to make any sounds as she now facing the weirdest person she ever met.

"Yah, breath."

"What?"

"You don't have to hold your breath like that."

"Huh? H-how do you know that??"

"Well, you almost turn green you see?"

"Woah... I could even recognize as hulk."

"Stop dreaming."

"Oh? Nae... Miyan."

"What would you be sorry for? Aish, this girl seriously..."

"Anything. If I ever do anything that burden you."

"Stop doing that."

"Nae?"

"You know what? You're being this type of Jiyoung, that's why people keep doing that to you."

"Do what?"

"Listen to me very carefully. Your indiciveness, your being overly sensitive, that's going to destroy you soon, Jiyoung. Just like now."

"What do you mean?"

"You actually feel sorry for Jiyeon and Hongki, right? Eventhough you don't know anything that happen between them, you still going to believe that it wasn't his or her fault. You intend to blame ypurself instead. Am I right?"

"What are you-"

"I seriously can't believe this. How in such a sophisiticated world like this, there is still a person like you? Blindly believe in people like this, pabo chorom."

"Pabo chorom?"

"Oh yes."

"Well, Mr know it all, do you actually realise what you just say now?"

"Oh I do."

"What that you know then?"

"I was talking about how you always lose in a your own fight. Your own game. Even love maybe."

"Pfhh... Love is not angry bird you know?"

"Yes it is. It's actually game that requires even greater precision and planning. A game of power. Manipulations of emotions, to control the mind. That's the game."

"Sound more to a player who keep braking people's heart."

"Maybe. But, it was actually the actual rule of it. The game where the one who display affection first, gives up total control and... Well, goes around like a dog in the collar."

"Where this supposed to bring us?"

"I was talking about you being too easy letting go something that you supposed to hold."

"What?"

"Hongki. You're planning to let him go, right? Without even thinking of the consequences. Your heart, his heart. There's going to be a lot more that going to be hurt by this decision."

"How do you know that? How in the world that you know things that I'm the only one who supposed to know?"

"Will you accept it if I say I was a mind-reader?"

"What? Please... Stop kidding."

"You don't have to know that."

"Well, you don't have to know it either whether I'm going to leave him or not. It's none of your problem, Siwon."

"Do whatever that you want then. Just don't ever regret it later. And, don't tell me that I never warned you, right?"

"Siwon-shi."

"There's nothing wrong with calling or visiting him because you're worried, nothing wrong with wanting to do everything with him, and of course... Admitting that you like or love him... There's nothing wrong with all of that."

"What do you mean?"

"Stop being so pathetic, feeling bad, sorry for everybody without thinking your own feeling. It's depressing you know?"

"I made that? You pity me?"

"That was actually the right word for now. Yes. I'm pitying you. Instead of having thousands of men waiting in line just for you, you choose to hold on one man, and then easily letting him go. Does that sound great to you?"

"Siwon-shi! This is my life we're talking about. I could do anything that I want with it. Stop butting in others problem, for god sake. Stop this car! I want to go!"

The chaffeur quickly pull the car over as he heard the clicking sound from the door. Jiyoung immediately open the door and walk away with anger. 'That so-called perfect prince, Siwon! Who do he think he is to say that?! Pathetic?? Me??? Pabo! I wonder if Hongki had a same thought of me...'

***

Myungsoo watch as Hongki walk back to his room, waiting for his leg to fall on him.

"Yah..."

"What now, Myungsoo?"

"You're ok?"

"Erm... Just..."

"What?"

"She found it out."

"Who? Suzy?"

"And Jiyoung."

"Mwo? Jinja?"

"Erm."

"How do you know that?"

"Suzy told me. It was obvious, right? Or else, Suzy won't be that furious."

Myungsoo let out a long sigh as he heard that. Suddenly a quick picture come to him. The 3 year ago scene.

***

"Hongki-ah. Why you keep doing this? You should go to school!"

"I just don't feel like to."

"Yah! What's wrong with you?! Stop doing this! Or just eat this at least."

"No."

"YAH! STOP BEING LIKE THIS, LEE HONGKI!"

It was a torment for Myungsoo to see his friend on that state. He couldn't do anything to get the old Hongki back. Hongki keep laying on his bed, staring at the porridge on the side of his bed while sighing. That was his routine for the whole day. He would only moved to the bathroom or when Myungsoo or his mom come, to open the door for them. 

And, that was what happen for a year. Yes. A year of affliction, misery and suffers. A whole year where Hongki keep his pain inside, refusing to let it go. The memory keep coming to him where he lost her on the purpose just because stupid thinking brain. He's now in regret for his own decision. 

That's when a miracle comes. It was year of miracles where Suzy comes back to Seoul and Jiyoung moved in to the school. It was a usual start at first, they become friend and things happen. The fight between Myungsoo and Suzy and Jiyoung and Hongki who keep holding them to continue it. And, by that, the two grow closer, day by day due to the fight of Suzy and Myungsoo.

***

Myungsoo's house

"Yah! You should tell her you know?"

"Tell what?"

"That you like her."

"Screw you! Yah! Keep it lower! People heard, ok?!"

"Whatever..."

"I... I don't know Myungsoo..."

"What do you mean by you don't know?"

"You see? What I have with her now, is just same as what I had 3 years ago with Jiyeon. I don't want to face that anymore..."

"No, you don't Hongki! This is not the same. Eventhough they actually had a similar name... But, it still different people, right?"

"Well... I think about it later."

***

Myungsoo sigh as the flashback come to him, replay on his head. 'I hope nothing's wrong going to happen soon. If he just said it at that time. I like you. It wasn't that hard, right? Wait. Why do I feel weird all of a sudden. Why do I feel like I'm the one who should say that? I mean to whom, right? Not Suzy of course. Yeah. It wouldn't be that werewolf for sure."

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU_Nkbx_bK8

Hongki was walking to home when he spotted Jiyoung was waving to him in front of the gate. He sigh as he now realise that Jiyoung have found it out.

"Oh, Jiyoung-ah."

Jiyoung try her best, curving her sweet smile.

"Erm. Do you have some time?"

"Sure. What was it?"

"I... I want to-"

"It's Jiyeon, right?"

Jiyoung look down as she heard it. 'How do people keep doing that now? How did they know what I'm going to say?'

“Y-you loved her?”

“I guess..”

“So, you do love her.”

“At that time I do. But, I wasn’t that sure now.”

“What do you want to do now, Hongki?”

“I just hope I have the answer, Jiyoung. I do. I just didn’t have it. I’m sorry..”

“Maybe, I could give you some choices.”

“What?”

“Do as she said. Leave me.”

“Jiyoung-ah..”

“It’s ok.. We don’t even start anything yet. Am I right?”

“But..”

“We still friend. You, me, Suzy, Myungsoo. We’re friends, right?”

“I..”

“Go, Hongki. You don’t want to hurt any of us, right? Then, this is the best desicion. It’s the best. I’m sure of it.”

“Leaving you? What about all those memories that we had? I lo-v”

“That was it. It was just a memory. I promise I’m going to hold on it.. Ok?”

Jiyoung’s smile almost going to tear him up. Hongki then walk away, knowing that was the best thing he could do, avoiding his tears in front of Jiyoung. If that was Jiyoung desicion, then he’ll going to respect it. He’s not going to act weakly in front of that girl. The most important person for him now.

Jiyoung repeat her sigh as Hongki eventually leave her. She then try to walk away too, preventing any tears to form on her. But, before she could make a move, she heard somebody was approaching her from the back.

“You get what you want, why you look so down? Shouldn’t you be cheering of happiness? You wanted it so badly.”

She sigh once again and keep her stare on the guy. The guy apparently was smirking at her, looking like he was enjoying her sorrow.

“Are you making fun of me?”

“You did well. Letting go something that worth everything in your life. That’s the greatest sacrifise I’ve ever witness.”

“You seriously know nothing, Choi Siwon.”

“Wae Jiyoung? Know what?”

“You shouldn’t talk like you know everything. You.. Have you ever experienced love? Because you liked someone so much, you couldn’t sleep at night, thinking about that person the whole time, and end up hurting.. You know that feeling??”

“What do you-”

“You can’t just think of those feeling, you need to experience it. It comes through here, Siwon. Heart. So, if you never experienced it, then don’t ever dream to come here, talking about this crap things..”

“So, I never encounter those? Is that what you think?”

“You tell me then.”

“Sarang.. Could it be enough by just showing, saying it? Sometimes, you need more.. And, you’re the one who said about the feeling that comes through the heart.. Right?”

“I..”

“I know what you mean, Jiyoung-ah. Sometimes, people make mistake, thinking others couldn’t understand the feeling, keeping it for themselves.. But, would it make any sense at all, if god create us all with one same heart but others couldn’t feel the same one as us? Whatever that you think of me, I don’t think you get that right. I come here as a friend. A friend that you might need.. Ok?”

Jiyoung lost her words by Siwon confession. Siwon then smile and pat her shoulder that make her feel more guilty with her words earlier.. She know that she shouldn’t keep getting angry at others and keep it from the right one. Maybe Siwon was right. All that she need now is a friend..

***

“Suzy-ah..”

Suzy widen her eyes when she saw the girl that was standing in front of their class, obviously was waiting for her..

“Miyane..”

“Jiyoung-ah..”

“I know its my fault. I shouldn’t mad at you when all the thing that you done was saying the right thing.. It just, I don’t want to bother anyone else with these problem. Its mine and it should stay be mine..”

“Jiyoung-ah. You silly girl. Who told you that I’ll be bother by it?? You’re my best friend, remember?”

Jiyoung immediately pull Suzy to a hug after Suzy said that. She cry as much as she want when that’s the only thing that she need now. To let out all the feelings to her one and only best friend.. Her lovely Suzy.

 

Hongki walk to the cafe, toward the girl who keep smirking at him. He take a sit and let out a heavy sigh. 

“You should be happy now.”

“What?”

“She leave me.”

“What do you mean by leave you?”

“She leave me. Jiyoung leave me, Jiyeon. I know I should fight over her and that’s the one that I would like to, but I just can’t.. I guess my guilty toward you stop me from doing that.”

“Your what?!”

“I’m not doing this because I want it, Jiyeon. Take that on your mind. I did that because I felt sorry for you. Desperately doing this, just to earn thing that you don’t even deserve.. How I wish I had some power with me, to change all your life to a better one. Because only god know how much I was sorry for you now.”

“STOP THAT, HONGKI!”

“I’m going to.. See you tomorrow. I’m all yours now. Right? You should have a party, celebrating this victory.”

Jiyeon widen his eye by the words. She watch as Hongki slowly went out from the cafe with his painful face. 'Pabo, Hongki! You're the most pabo person I've ever seen in my life!!! Pabo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

Double update. Like it?? Hehe... I had to shorten the story of this trio because I can't wait to start with Suzy's story. There's a lot more actually. If this was some kind of drama, it would be just a third episode. HAHAHA... Anyway, thanks to all my new subbies!!!!!!!!! I love you sooooooooooooooo much!!! Hehe xD

Happy reading and feel free to comment =)