Chapter 2

The unexpected that changes us

Hara POV 

I opened my eyes, feeling someone cuddling me so I turn and look realizing it was Junhyung. He look so handsome even though he is sleeping. I was shocked that I stayed over his house due to drinking too much. I flipped over the blanket, feeling relief that both clothes are still on. I don't wish to wake Junhyung up but once I saw the clock. MWO?! It is 9am now and it is a wednesday today. While I want to wake junhyung up, I feel him hugging on my waist. "Aish baby, you are awake." he whispered.

Junhyung POV

The moment I woke up, I saw hara sitting beside me. I couldn't remember what happened yesterday because I was too drunk but I think I kissed her. I immediately hugged her waist. "Aish baby, you are awake." I whispered. "pabo did you do anything to me last night?" she said.

Hara POV

I felt shiver down my spine. "I cannot remember but I kissed you I think." he said. "Mwo?! My first kiss but ohwell kwenchena oppa." I answered. "Don't think too much, go and shower then let's go to work together." he said. "Arraso. So I use this toilet or the other one." I shyly asked. "You use this, I will use the guest room." he answered. He then left the room. I took a towel from Junhyung wardrobe and head to the toilet. I took off all my clothes and look into the mirror. I saw a hickey on neck. Aish it must be what happened last night but fortunately it didn't went further steps if not I will faceless. I turn on the tap and shower.

Junhyung POV

I the tap and wash myself. I feel slightly headache because of drinking too much the past few days. After showering, I dress myself with tuxedo and go to the kitchen. Hara was sitting on the dining table and I saw milk and bread. "Oppa come and eat breakfast before we head to work." she said. I sat down and we start eating. "Today we will be attending a few meetings so hurry up and eat then we will have to head to work." she said. "Arraso. Today there won't be a lot of things to do right? If not I want to come home early to rest because I am having headache now." I said. "Fortunately today you got only 2 meetings and some technical matters to settle if not I think you will die, who asked you drink so much." she said. "Yah stop nagging." I said. Why did I feel that hara is inteferring my life when she is not my umma at all. 

Hara POV 

After we have our breakfast, we head to work. The moment we stepped into the office, hana the office clerk kept starring at me and on my neck. Aigoo my hickey, junhyung didn't even realize it. Junhyung went into his office room and I have to walk passed those 'people' before enterring my room. 'Why both of them came in late today.' 'did you see her neck, is that love bite?' 'They must have done something.' all the giggles... "Yah go to work and stop being so nosy." I screamed. I couldn't stand it anymore. They kept silence in response. I entered my room, turn on my laptop and type out some documents for meeting later. 

Hyuna POV 

The plane landed in seoul, like finally because long hours flight is really tiring. I walked out to the arrival. First thing I saw was sohyun with a bouquet of roses and lillies. "Unnir!!" she screamed and waved. I ran to her and hugged her. "Bogo sipeul my dearest chingu!" I said. "I miss you too. It had been months since we seen each other." she said. "So where are we going now?" I said. "Let's go and have fun, we will go shopping and more places." she said. "Ottoke.. I got no place to stay, I sneak back to korea penniless." I sulked. "Unnir, i wanted to let you stay in my house but my umma know your umma so if you come over, your umma will know everything because my umma is someone that cannot keep secrets. I would recommend you to find some houses and ask if they mind renting it for you while you find for job." She said. "That is a good idea but it will make me sounds like a beggar." I said. We sat on sohyun family car while we are chatting and the driver is driving. "No choice, that is the only solution that would work." she said. "Kwenchena. If I find a room, I will call you tonight. Let's just have fun for now." I said. We alight at myeongdong and we went to shop since I still got some money left. 

Hara POV 

I went into junhyung office, wanting to have lunch with him. "Oppa, lets have lunch and go for meeting later together." I said. "Okay! Let's go." He said. Junhyung drove to a posh french restaurant. We found a seat and ordered our food. "Oppa, after meeting later we got nothing to do already and you don't need to drive me home because I will be meeting my bestfriend nicole later." I said. "Okay and I shall go home early to rest." He answered. 

Junhyung POV 

The food is nice here. We enjoyed talking and have our meal together. I paid for the bills and we left the restaurant heading back to office. We arrived the office and went for meeting immediately. Finally, the last meeting and I am off. I heaved a sighed. 

Hyuna POV 

We bought dresses and some shoes. I opened my wallet and realized that there is not much money left and I still have to feed myself for the rest of the days. "I shall tell my driver to drive you to somewhere near my apartment and you will go find for houses that accept rents for you arra?" sohyun said. "Arraso." I said. My heart feel so empty, just hoping that i could find a good rent and a good place. I alighted the car and I walking passed some mansions. All of the mansions look so creepy and ancient. On the verge, I saw a very beautiful and luxury apartment. 

Junhyung POV 

Finally, my day is over! My head aches so much. "Hara-sshi I will leave now. Annyeong!" I said. "Annyeong oppa!" she waved. I switched on my car engine and drove out from the carpark. 

Hyuna POV 

The weather is so cold, it is snowing and I need a beanie but everything is in my luggage. It is not convenience to open it here. I press the apartment bell but there is no response so I should wait for the owner here. I got a good feeling for this apartment, it is so different from others. I feel myself freezing after hours of waiting. The sky is getting dark, a white car drove towards this apartment. The owner should be back. I tried to stand up but I feel like fainting already. 

The critical part is coming!

*drumrolls* 

HEH! Hope everyone like this chapter.