Chapter 34

The unexpected that changes us

Hyuna POV 

What should I wear? This is our first date and it's the first time I am going for a date with my boyfriend of course. I took out a lot of clothes and shove infront of the mirror to see which is nice. Finally, that floral top and black pants with leggings suit me. I changed into them and give junhyung a call. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
*Ringtone* ~ 
 
Why is my phone keep ranging, I want my ing sleep. I grabbed my phone and picked up. "Yobosaeyo." I said "Are you still sleeping? Today's date." it's Hyuna and date?! Omona I almost forgotten. "Aniyo. Give me 30 minutes and I will go your room meet you." I said. "Arraso. Take your time." she said. "See you late yeobo!" I teased. "Aigoo see you too oppa." she said. I ended the call and go ahead to shower. I think I shall wear something casual. The white top with sweater and a pair of jeans will do. I left my room and took the lift to Hyuna room. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
The doorbell rangs, I am sure thats junhyung. I opened the door and it's indeed him. "Let's go!" he said and pull my hands then held it. I blushed a little and give in without saying anything. The chauffeur opened the car door for me and  I get in. He start the engine and here we go. "Where are we going now?" I asked. "We are going to the biggest theme park in Tokyo. You will love it." he said. "Ahh so we will play the roller coasters and all?" I said foolishly. "Yes. You will love all the fun later." he said. My heart melts a second. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
She just look like she didn't visited a theme park before. The chaffeur turned the car into the car park and here we are at the theme park. We alight the car in awhile. I go to the ticketing booth to get our tickets. We queue to get in but in a short while we managed to enter the venue. It's a huge place and there's many rides here. "Oppa! Which one are we going to play first?" Hyuna asked with a highly anticipation tone. "Hmm why not we play the scariest one?" I said. "Arraso. Let's go the haunted house first." she said. "Let's go!" I said. We enter the darkness, with creepy music. I am scared inside but I am not gonna be a coward. A skeleton suddenly appeared infront of us but I keep calm and swallow my saliva. "Oppa! Arghhhh i am scared. Look at the coffin." she said. I hugged her tightly and gave her a smooch. "Don't be scared! Oppa here." I said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
He hugged and gave me a smooch. I was shocked but it makes me feel less scared. We continue walking and explore more scary things before we finally get out of the haunted house. "Thrilling enough? Aigoo you look so pale." he said. "This is what I choose so I am alright." I said. "Good. Let's go to play roller coaster now." he said. We went to queue for the ride, before it's our turn we heard screaming from the roller coaster. "Let's scream everything out later." I said. "Yes. Vent our inner anger that we couldn't express out." he said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
We get in the ride, tighten our seat belts and in awhile the ride start moving. The speed is getting faster and it starts to be really thrilling. I screamed, Hyuna screamed too. As the ride goes, I feel like my heart is dropping out so I brace myself and enjoy it. "Kwenchena?" Hyuna asked in the midst of the ride. "I'm alright. Woooohooo!" I said in a breathless tone. Finally the ride stop and we get up. I feel so giddy, really giddy so I drank a sip of water. "Oppa, you know I love riding roller coaster. Since young, appa always bring me to ride roller coaster and I am used to the thrill already." she said. "You are used to it but I am not, I rarely ride roller coaster and it was scared outta me just now." I said. "Jinja?" she asked. "Yes. I won't lie to you these kind of things." I said. "See, I get to know you alittle better from this." she said. 
 
Hyuna POV
 
Glad to know that junhyung oppa is afraid of roller coaster while I am not. We overcome one more mini obstacle and I hope I will overcome every obstacles that we go through in the future. "Life's like a roller coaster isn't it. It's like going through obstacles, so let's overcome every obstacles bravely alright." I said. "Wow, I am touched. I will never let you go, just remember this before making any decisions in the future." he said. "Arraso. Let's stop being so mushy and go take the Viking ship." I said. We go ahead and take the viking ship, it's thrilling ride too and it's like as is ocean is below when it move up and down. We look and smile to each other as it goes. After this ride, we went to ride the bumper cars whereas we just keep purposely bump on each other. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Once we get off the bumper car, we head for many more rides. Good times always passed very fast, it's evening already and we are done having fun. Now I will head with the romantic part for us. We exit the theme park and go back in the car. "Oppa, then where are we going now?" she asked. "Bilmi. You will know when we get there." I said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I wonder what is he trying to do now again. The car stopped and we alighted from the car. I blindly followed junhyung and we enter the elevator. We arrived the place and all I saw was candlelights and roses. This place is really nice, the atmosphere and the saxophone music. "It's so beautiful here. What was all these for?" I said. "It's a surprised for you. Our first date, we must make it really memorable. This is just the starting." he said. The waiter start serving food for us and we dine in. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
She will be really surprised later, the rapping i am going to do. Ever since High school I had stop doing these but I hope she will like it. "Now the main point is here." I stood up and took the mike as I start rapping really enthusiastically. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I was shocked and touched from what he did, he's rapping for me and the lyrics is just too greasy. "You did a good job, thank you oppa!" I clapped. He came near me and our face is just merely centremetres.   We looked into each other eyes as our lips touched. I allowed him to my entrance. We just feel each other as the kiss deepens. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
As our eyes are close and drowning into a really deep kiss, in my heart i just want hyuna to be really happy and we would be together forever, although the word forever always don't last. I just wanna do what i can do for hyuna. I slowly released the kiss and without control we just hugged each other really tightly. "Oppa you know something?" she said. "Hmm..?" i said. "You always make my heart goes thumping nonstop and when you do so much for me i feel like i am the luckiest girl on earth. Don't you think we are progressing too fast? We are already so deeply in love, i cannot imagine how we will become later on. Maybe just like glue." she said. I feel like my heart is popping out, all that came from is just so touching. "We progress fast because we are already in love even before we started, all the obstacles that stop us make us in denied and our heart gone fonder. Do you know how much i cry for you secretly?" I said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Everything that came from junhyung mouth is making me feeling unexplainable happy. "You are not the only one, i cried when i saw the kiss then something happened." I said. "Mianhae, i was in haywire that time. What happened?" he asked. I guess i should say now before it get revealed in the future. "On that night, i met hyunseung oppa and almost make out with him." i said. "Mwo?! Jinja?" he was shocked. "You know the hickey?" i said. "No worries, i am not going to question you further, you are mine now so your past matters no more." he said. "Aigoo, i got such a good boyfriend." I said. "It's getting late, let's go now." he said. He held my hands tight as we left the place. 

HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE! I hope everyone and those junah shippers out there will be happy always xD

the next chapter........

The Japanese-korean CEO(OC) will appear, she share some kind of past with junhyung too. 

Look like junhyung past people is coming back to junhyung. & Why? 

Let's just hope junhyung won't wavered and junah will overcome all kinds of obstacles. 

The OC will comes with the name 'Aikiko Minah'