Chapter 61

The unexpected that changes us

Hyunseung POV 

It's just another night preparing to go to sleep in this hospital. It doesn't feel very good here although I got the VIP ward. When can I even discharge? I thought to myself. At another point, perhaps it's good. Junhyung is here too at least I got a companion. Thinking of that, the junhyung now doesn't know that jiyeon is not around anymore. One day, I will tell him the truth. I don't quite agree of lying to him like hara did. I need to let him know the fact. Although it might hurt both of us after that but at least he is not living in this world filled with lies told by people. I don't want him to be lead on. Lying on the bed thinking of countless things just made me harder to fall asleep but I have to. I slowly shut my eyes. 
 
Junhyung POV
 
It is an awesome morning to wake up to because ommuni spend the night here with me and she went home already. My leg still doesn't have any feeling yet and I was told that I will have my rehab today. Only able to move around on a wheelchair . No one comes to visit yet so I have nothing to do. Just then someone slide the door and it's hyunseung. Something strange with him, why didn't I notice it yesterday. He is wearing the same hospital outfit too. Is he sick somewhere? I smiled to him. "Junhyung, you will have your rehab soon. I checked with the doctor already." he said. "Hyunseung-ah, why are you wearing hospital outfit too? I didn't realized it yesterday. Are you sick somewhere else?" I said. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
Although he lost his memories but he still have his awareness. Now that he realized it, to tell the truth or not. No, if I were to tell him something so shocking. He won't understand or his brain won't understand the language of my sentence. I shall just lie, you will understand when your memories recover. "Yes. I just have a small operation on my stomach and I am not feeling well too." I said. "Ahh. You must recover well." he said. "It's recovering already." I said. "Alright. Let's go for my rehab now. It is sick to move around by the wheelchair." he said. I totally feel him. "Let's go!" I said. I slowly help him so he could balance and sit on the wheelchair. While pushing him, we chat a bit. "Hyung, why didn't Hyuna-sshi come and visit today?" he asked. Despite he lost his memories, he still do thought of her. I guess that is how fate works. "I don't know, didn't heard from her yet." I said. "Have you ever ask her out before?" he asked. My heart stopped as I don't know how to answer him but since everything already start anew. I will have to be truthful to myself. I just got back my bestfriend too. "She doesn't like me. She love someone dearly but not me." I said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
From the way hyunseung talk, he must had gone through a tough time in love. "Hyung, promise me something. Chase her and get her heart. Don't admit defeat yet." I said. "Thanks for encouraging me. She is indeed a very perfect girl, she don't get mad on others although she might be badly treated. She sacrifices a lot." he said. From what I judged, she is indeed very nice. I might not know her story but I would love to know her story more. We are at the rehab center. I slowly stand up as I was told to do so. It is really a hard task. My heart isn't feeling anymore, I could only use my hands to make stood up. I hold onto the railings and slowly move but it is not getting better but I fell down instead. It hurts. Despite the pains on my knees, I endure and continue trying. "Junhyung-sshi, you just have to walk until the middle line then it's enough for today." the doctor said. I smiled and continue moving forward. After three steps going nearer to the middle line, sweat start dripping down because I am using so much force. My legs barely have feelings but to be able to walk slowly like this, it's good enough. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
Flash backing what he told me just now while seeing him doing his rehab tediously aches my heart. If I were to really chase Hyuna over, wouldn't it be unfair for you. What if it will hurts you, one day when you find out about you and Hyuna. Dear god, what should I do now? I am happy to get back the best friend I used to have but I am unhappy because he told me that. It's not that I am totally unhappy but I just feel unworthy for junhyung. His painful expression when he tries to walk, he never give up but persevere until he reached the middle line. I donate him lungs, at the same time I also got back a best friend but I will have to tell him the truth of jiyeon soon. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
It's junhyung rehab day today. I walk to the rehab center as I see one kind oppa helping the oppa that still couldn't walk yet. I am touched by the scene. Everything is worthwhile. To me, being with junhyung is very important anymore because I can see both of them getting back together and not to mentioned, i still see him standing alive after escaping from hell. Both oppa is good. Things might not be the same anymore, it may hurts me but I guess I have to move on with life. Hyunseung notices me from outside so he wave at me, slowly junhyung notice me too and smiled to me. My heart begin beating fast. I waved back in response. Both of them look happy. I waited. Hyunseung pushes junhyung out and three of us get together. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Hyuna is here already, i just wondered about her just now. I kept quiet and hyunseung begin talking instead. "Ahh, you are here. Someone still mentioned about you just now and I think he misses you." he said. He is obviously talking about me. I misses Hyuna? That will be funny, i am just curious because I don't see her. "How about someone who really-" hyunseung cutted in and covered my mouth. "What is both of you talking about? Who misses me? Come on and tell me." Hyuna pouted. I laughed out. "What do you think?" I said. 
 
Hyunseung POV
 
I heaved a sigh of relief. Junhyung almost blabber out my true feelings. Instead of a serious atmosphere, it become an environment whereas we are all laughing.