Chapter 5

The unexpected that changes us

Hyuna POV 

I woke up with a refreshing mood, knowing today I will start work and start paying off my debts. I get up from my bed, stretching my hands. I opened the wardrobe and took out the new office wear that Junhyung bought for me. I washed up and change into it. I feel smart wearing it. I smiled to myself. I put on my eyeliner and foundation. I have to look good for the first day at work. I walked down the stairs, knowing that Junhyung is still asleep and I am such an early bird. I head down to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I saw some bread on the table so I put it in the toaster. 

Junhyung POV 

The alarm woke me up again. Today is Hyuna first day working so I should go and check if she is awake or not. I walked silently down my stairs and saw that she is done with all her stuffs and preparing her. She is such a early bird. I thought and smirked. I went back to my room and get prepared for work. After getting prepared, I went down to the kitchen and saw hyuna brewing coffee. "Hyuna-sshi, you don't have to be so kind that make breakfast for me everyday." I said. "Anniya kwenchena. No matter what you keep me in, I have to do something to it." she said. "You don't have to do that, you will know in the future." I said. Yes, I want to groom hyuna as a successful woman so that when her dad came and seek for her, he will feel relief since she is under me. I really want to know whose her father, maybe It will benefits if both of us are in the same career. 

Hyuna POV 

I will know in the future? I am puzzled by what he said. As usual, we had our breakfast and then he drove me to his office. We arrived in not a very long time. The office is big and nice. I see a lot of staffs too. Suddenly, a girl ran towards us. "Oppa!" she squealed. 

Hara POV 

The moment I saw Junhyung, i saw a girl with him too. Isn't she is the girl i saw last night entering Junhyung house with him. Who is she? Don't tell me she is the new employee here that Junhyung said yesterday. "Oppa!" I ran towards Junhyung. "Hara yah, this is the new employee I told you yesterday." Junhyung said. So she really is the one. I frowned. "Nugusaeyo?" I asked. "My name is hyuna." she said. 

Hyuna POV 

The girl asked me who am I. "My name is hyuna." I said. Who is she and why is she behaving so intimately with Junhyung. I wondered. "She is hara, let me introduce." Junhyung said. "Ohh." i pouted. "Hana, come here." she said. Now who is Hana. I wondered again. A girl with a petite figure and innocent look walked to us. "Yesterday I told you to arrange a desk right. Now bring this lady there, you will assist her while I go do my stuffs." Junhyung said. "Hyuna-sshi, my staff will assist you while I go do my work. She will explain to you everything so I will see you later." Junhyung said. He then walked away from me. 

Junhyung POV 

Finally, I'm done with Hyuna stuffs. I walked back to my office while hara followed me. "So what is the stuffs we are doing today?" I asked. "Nothing in particular. You just have to do the usual things." She passed me the documents. "Arraso. You may leave." I said. "Oppa! Who is that girl and why is she......" she said. What is she trying to say. "She is the new employee I told you yesterday. What are you trying to say." I said. "Why is she staying with you! I passed by your house yesterday." she said. Oh, hara is jealous. She look cute like this. "Is someone jealous? Aigoo." I said. 

Hara POV 

I am jealous? The fact, yes I am jealous. I thought to myself. "Aniya, who would jealous over an unknown girl?" I said. "Jealous then say... I know you for so long already, do you think you could escape from the lie." he teased me. "Arraso oppa. You very clever!" I said. "Yes I am." he smirked. "Stop escaping from the question. Why is she staying with you!" I said. "Long story. In short, damsel in distress." He said. "Oh I get it. Arraso. I will go do my work now." she said. I left his office and saw that girl talking to hana happily. She is quite pretty, what if she become my rival. Aish nothing of the sort. I thought to myself. 

Hyuna POV 

This colleague is pretty friendly. Her name is hana. She told me that my position is just arranging documents and calling people just like telemarketer. She also tell me that if my profits is good, junhyung will think of promoting me to a higher position. I was given some documents to arranged and also to call.  After I done with my work, I realized it was 2pm already and many of them were out for lunch. I was so engrossed with my work that I forget about the time. 

Junhyung POV 

I went out to have lunch with hara and since hyuna got so much to do, I didn't tell her that I'm going out. I hope she can managed by herself. I hope she can managed by herself. The waiter walked to us and put our steak on the table. "Oppa, do you know that my appa would want to meet us for dinner tomorrow night?" Hara said. "Aniya. Nado molla (I don't know)." I said. "So will you go with me?" she asked. "Why not? Our families are close and we are close too since young you know?" I said. "Of couse I know that." she said. 

Hara POV 

Yes assa! Oppa will be going with me and at the same time, maybe we can spend the night together. I really don't want that girl to go so close with oppa since they are staying together. I don't know why but I have been boiling of jealousy since I saw her. I thought to myself. "Glad that you know." he smirked. "What's with that expression?" I pouted. "You! Goo hara, always spend time with your best friend nicole and now you want to spend more time with me. I'm so honored." He said. I burst into laughter hearing what he said. "You! Yong Junhyung is such a cutie pie!" I said. "Of course I am." he answered. I swear he look so charming like this. 

Hyuna POV 

Junhyung isn't in his office either, where did he go? Perhaps, he went to have lunch without me. I feel my stomach growling so I go to the lounge to see if there is any food. I opened the cupboard and saw some cup noodles. I cooked it and eat by myself. While eating, I suddenly feel loneliness in my heart. I miss my appa and umma so much. I hope they will understand me even after knowing my situation now. I have to work hard so they wouldn't be disappointed after finding out. Hana came into the lounge. "Kwenchena?" she asked. "Nan kwenchena(I'm okay)" I said. "Why did you look so sad?" she asked. "I think a lot but it is okay." I said. "Assa! Do you feel sad because chairman is 'dating' with hara." she said. I'm in a state of shocked after what I heard from hana but it is Junhyung business anyway. So the girl he said yesterday is that girl whom approached him earlier. "They are dating? Aniya, I don't like him so don't anyhow say." I said in a serious tone. "Mianhae. Yes, they are dating I think. There are certain rumors about them. You will find out more as you work here." she said. I'm quite curious but I don't want to be bother because Junhyung will be disappointed if he know I gossiped about his business. We then went back to our desk to continue our work. 

Junhyung POV 

I got back to the office and went for a meeting. Watching hyuna is doing her work attentively, I didn't go ahead to approached her. The meeting room was full with shareholders and important people from other companies. The slides was on and I gave a talk again. After finishing the talk, I shook hands with the people and left the meeting room with hara. "Finally done with the day." I stretched my hands and yawned lying on the couch. Hara came to me and gave me a peek on my cheeks. "Annyeong oppa. I'm going now." She smiled. I respond by pulling her into a hug. "Annyeong yeobo." I whispered into her ears. She then left the office. I packed my stuffs and left my room. I saw hyuna going to doze off so I tapped on her shoulders. "Junhyung-sshi." she said. "We are done. Let's go!" I said. "Arraso." she answered. We went to the carpark so I could get my car. We get in the car and I got a sudden thought of dinner. I was too busy that I almost forget about that. 

Hyuna POV 

Finally we ended work and left the office already. While Junhyung was driving, I feel that my stomach is hungry again. "What do you want for dinner? You decide this time." Junhyung asked. My mind came out of an idea. "Why not try something fun?" I said. "What?" He asked. "Let's go shop for grocery and cook together, I had never see you cook before." I said. "Are we that close to the point of cooking together?" He smirked. I feel kind of awkward so I remain silent. "Silly girl, let's go to the supermarket now then." He said. What? He called me silly. I smiled to myself. 

Hey guys, sorry for late updating again because school was really busy. 

Kara came to my country on monday to wed and hara was here but I got no time to go see them >< 

4Minute is coming on Sunday for a concert and I am going. 

So excited!! (: