Chapter 3

The unexpected that changes us

Junhyung POV 

I drove my car towards my apartment and I saw a girl outside my apartment. Why is she outside my house and who is she. I parked my car outside my apartment and went towards her. "Who are you and why are you outside my house?" I asked. "Can I ask for a favour? It's alright if you don't want." she said. "Yes but what favour first? You are freezing now so mind coming inside and we talk." I said. This girl look like some girl that runaway from home and want some advantages from me. I shall invite her into my house and see what can I do. 

Hyuna POV 

He look friendly and warmth. Before I even ask if he could rent me a room, he already inviting me into his house. I went into his house, it give me a very nice feeling because it had been a long time since I went into a home. Past few years, I had been living in motel at america. I sat down on the couch and he pour me a glass of water. "Lady, so what is the flavour you want to ask me?" he said. "Could you rent me a room while I go to find job so that I can pay you the fee." I said. 

Junhyung POV 

This girl wants me to rent her a room, she look penniless and innocent. I'm in deep thoughts whether I should rent her a room because no matter what she is still a girl and I am a guy. " May I ask you something." I said. "Yes, you may." she answered. "Did you runaway from home or is it something bad happened that cause you to this state." I said. 

Hyuna POV

MWO?! He thought I runaway from home so I did something like this. I laughed alittle. "Andwae, It is something bad that happened. Do you want to know what is the 'bad' thing that happened but you would call me timid and daddy-girl." I said. "Is that very personal if not you can say because I will listen." he said and smirked. "It's a long story. Okay it is like that, I went for an interview in Cambridge University at America but I failed the interview due to dumbfoundedly arranged by my appa to go there to study when I don't even know a single thing of that school. I don't want to disappoint my dad, at the same time interupt his business trip so I came back to korea without him knowing and decide to keep as a secret to him." I said. 

Junhyung POV 

The more we talk, the more I change my impression for her. I thought she is some girl that want advantage from me but after hearing what she told me, she is actually a nice and funny girl. Without hesistating, I allowed her to stay here. I also make some plans for her, she look like someone that is capable and could help me up."Arraso. You may stay here but...." I said. "Kamsamida! But what?" she said. "You must help me up in my company, I will arrange a position for you." I said. 

Hyuna POV 

I am so happy and glad that I found a place to stay. he still wants me to work at his company and he will arrange a position for me. What is this? I thought to myself. Someone whom doesn't know me very well, not only allowed me to stay at his house but also wanting me to work at his company. Well, at least I don't have to find a job by myself. "Okay! I accepted." I answered. 

Junhyung POV 

I talked to her so long but I doesn't know her name yet. Lady, we talked for so long but we haven't know each other name right?" I said. "I almost forgotten. My name is Kim hyuna, and sir you are?" she said. "My name is Yong Junhyung." I said. "Ahh I see." she said. "You will start working the day after tomorrow. You can treat this house as your home and drop all the formualities since I will be your tenant and your boss." I said. "Arraso. Still thank you so much for letting me stay in here and also hiring me into your company." she said. She look so well-mannered and is different from other girls I had seen. "Did you have your dinner already? It is 8pm already." I said. "No but I had some spicy rice cakes just now." she said. "Then you must be hungry, shall we go out for dinner?" I asked. 

Hyuna POV 

He asked me if I would like to head out with him for dinner but I am broke now. "Sorry to say that. I think I will just head to the convenience store to have some cup noodles, I only have a few wons left." I said. "It's okay. I will treat you until you get your first salary." He said. Did I do a lot of good deeds in my past life, why did I met such a nice person. He is indeed my benefactor. "Thank you so much and a lot." I said. "It's nothing. So I shall show you your room and the house before we head for dinner." He said. I followed him while he tell me which is the kitchen, the dining room, the washroom and lastly my room. The house look so big, and it is a 3 level mansion with lift. I went into my room and put down my luggage. I wear a coat on.

Junhyung POV

I went to change into casual wear. I go down to the living room and saw hyuna sitting on the couch waiting for me already. "We can go now." I said. We went to take my car and I drove her to the posh restaurant that I used to go everytime. "This restaurant is so nice and the food look nice but expensive." she said. She must be never come this type of restaurant at all that is why she look so dazed. The waiter found a seat for us and we sat down. "Order what you like to eat." I said. 

Hyuna POV 

This restaurant look so high class. I remember going to this kind of restaurant only when I'm with appa and umma. "Order what you like to eat." he said. I take a look at the menu and ordered the food I want. "May I ask you what kind of company did you work at?" I said. "It is a business company, we are the main office and outside there a lot of outlet wholeselling and retailing coffee beans and more things but in company we just go for meetings for business collaboration or so." he said. "Sounds interesting. May I know what kind of position I will be doing?" I said. "Don't worry because I will arrange for you." he said. The food came and we chat while eating. After finding out so much about the company, I am capable that I will do quite well and best for him my benefactor. 

Junhyung POV 

I paid the bills and we left the restaurant. I drove home right after that. "You can have your personal time now. You can go sleep or whatsoever. I'm going back to my room." I said. "Arraso. Thanks for today." she said. "Stop thanking me, have a good rest." I said. I went back to my room and look at the clock. It is already 11.30pm. I lie on the bed and get myself to rest. 

Hyuna POV 

I went back to the room after having a good meal. I took my towel and go to shower. The warm water splash on my body, I feel so comfortable and warm at least I don't feel that cold anymore. After I showered, I lie on the bed looking at the roof. Thanks god, for sending me such a nice benefactor. I thought to myself. I feel so sleepy but I remebered that I need to call sohyun. I took my phone out and dialled her number. "Yobosaeyo." she answered. "Chingu, I find myself a room and my tenant is such a good person." I said. "Glad for you, my tenant also bringing me into his company to work." I said. "Such a nice person! Is is a she or a he?" she said. " Is a he! He is very nice." I said. "Is he hot? Woah that benefits you a lot." she said. "Honestly, he does look hot. Aigoo I just know him today, don't think so far please." I said. "Arraso. Are you going to bed now?" she asked. "Yes maybe, I'm so tired." I said. "Alright. Go to sleep now. Goodnight!" she said. "Before hanging, shall we meet tomorrow after your class?" I said. "Yes we should." she said. "Okay! Call me when you end class tomorrow. Good night and good bye." I said. We hanged the call. I closed my eyes and slowly I fall asleep. 

So both meet ~ How was it? :D 

Thanks for the support!