Chapter 12

The unexpected that changes us

Hyuna POV 

It's a breezy morning, I forsee a good day out with hyosung today but at the same time I wonder what will Junhyung be doing. Will he be alone or going out to meet his friends. I took a shower and get my face and hair done. 

Hyosung POV 

I pressed the door bell of their house. Junhyung open the door for me to come in. I sat on the sofa while waiting for hyuna to come down. "Do you want any drinks?" Junhyung asked. "Anio its okay." i said. "Thanks for helping anyways." he said. "Ahh about that, it is okay." I said. I wonder does Junhyung and hyuna are up to anything since they are staying together. I mean hyuna look so pretty, normal guys would have fall for her charm. "Junhyung-sshi. Can I ask you something?" I said. "Sure." he answered. "How long hyuna had been here?" I asked. "Hmm to be exact, it had been 1 week plus." he said

Junhyung POV

"Don't you have any feelings for hyuna? I mean she got so much charm that sometimes gikwang will talk about her infront of me." she said. I feel myself self-conscious when hyosung asked about it, in another hand there is hara too. "Mola. I agree that she is very nice, just like a goddess but you know I own my feelings for hara. I own hara a lot." I said. "What a namja are you. Cannot you open your eyes and see that hara is very fake and sometimes really y but hyuna is totally a different girl. Hyuna is real and she is friendly, no pretendence at all." she said. I feel like I don't know myself at all, at that moment I feel like a total failure in love cause I don't expect and see things exactly. "I don't know at all. True that hyuna is better than hara in many ways. Hara cooking is nothing compare to hyuna. Hyuna can be so dedicated but hara will keep expect things from me. Let me really think okay?" I said. "I don't need you to give me any promise or what. I'm just telling you facts." she said.   

Hyuna POV 

While I was walking down the stairs, I heard the conversation between hyosung and junhyung. I feel sorry for what Junhyung said about me but I am glad too. I shall just not think so much of what they say and don't take it to myself. I then walked to the living room after their conversation. "Hyosung ah." I called out. 

Hyosung POV 

After talking to Junhyung, I saw hyuna coming out. I hope she doesn't heard what we talked about just now. Soon, we left the house to myeongdong for some shopping. 

Hyuna POV 

I'm here at the shopping mall with Hyosung. We were walking and shopping around it. We went by some shops and bought some clothes. I feel really happy after buying those. 

Junhyung POV 

Seeing hara at my house, I don't know why I feel so bad and self conscious especially after what hyosung told me. "Oppa yah, I bought all these ingredients and groceries. I'm going to make some good food for you. Here are some movies dvd so we can watch and spend time alone." she said. "Hara yah. Thanks for all these." I went ahead and backhugged her. 

Hara POV 

Junhyung backhugged me and I can smell his manly breathe. "Aniya. How about you dating me?" I said. "Andwae. We cannot, just stay like this can we....." he said. "Stop saying already." I said as I covered his mouth. Without any response, he let go of me and went back to the sofa. I took out some ingredients and washed it as I am going to make steak for us. "Need any help?" Junhyung asked from afar. "It's okay. You will get to taste some good food later on." I said. I start grilling and frying them. After some time, I feel accomplished cooking it. I place the dishes on the table as Junhyung starring at it. "It look nice, will it taste nice too?" he said. "Of course it will." I said. I hope he likes it, it'd been a long time since I cooked. 

Junhyung POV 

The steak tasted really normal, just like those I eat outside. "Mm... not bad." I said. "That's good." she said. Deep inside, I still think that hyuna can cook better than her. "Oppa, I know now we are at home and it is personal already but I have some office things to inform you." she said. "What?" I asked. "Next month after the gala dinner, we will have to go Japan for business trip but i cannot go due to my passport issue. Is it okay for hana to go with you?" she said. "Hmm it's not a problem, there is hyuna to help me." I said. 

Hara POV 

I feel like burning when oppa talks about that girl. Why is my passport overdue, if not I can spend really quality time with oppa at japan next month. I groaned. "Are you angry?" he asked. "Aniya kwenchena." I said. After we finished what we eat, I washed all the plates while Junhyung play the dvd on the player. I walked over to the sofa and sat beside him. "What is this movie?" he asked. "This is titanic." I said. "Why does yeojas always like to watch american romance movies?" he said. "Because it is romantic and less boring." I said. "Ahhh hyuna also same as you." he said. Once again, I feel myself burning but I am enduring for good. "What about her? Did you went to watch movie with her?" I asked. 

Junhyung POV 

Why do I mentioned hyuna at the first place. Seeing how angry hara is, I'm like hurting her already. "Mianhae. Let's enjoy the movie and stop talking okay." I said. "Arraso." she said. I feel her lying on my chest and I slightly pinched her cheeks. I put my hands around her as we watched. 

Hara POV 

Unknowingly, we had watched several movies and the sky is getting dark. I looked up and realized that Junhyung had fall asleep so I just let him be and kissed him on his lips. I went to the kitchen as I cook dinner for us. I cooked ramyun and some kimchi too. I don't really know how to cook korean dishes so I just try cooking it. I hope it would taste nice and Oppa would like it. 

Junhyung POV 

I found myself falling asleep on the sofa. I walked to the dining room and saw some dishes on the table. I thought it was cooked by hyuna until hara come to me. "When you start to cook korean dish?" I said. "Oppa. This is my first time cooking so I hope you would like it." she said. "That is so nice of you. I will like it for sure." I said. I took a sip and it doesn't taste as nice. I faked an opinion so it wouldn't hurt hara. "It taste good." I said. I embrace myself for eating it. 

Hyuna POV 

After shopping for so long and had bought so many, I feel satisfaction but my tummy is growling already. "Hungry already?" hyosung asked. "Yes, I am." she said. It's good having to know Jieun, sunhwa & Zinger, they are all hyosung friends. So we all went to this small restaurant to have our meal. We ordered some food and start chatting again. "Have fun today?" Sunhwa asked. "Of course." I said. "Really glad you had fun." Hyosung said. As the food come, we start dining in and continue conversing. 

Junhyung POV 

After we finished our food, we washed the cutleries together. "Oppa. Do you know how I hope everyday can be like this." she said. "I hope too." I answered with consciousness. The atmosphere get awkward. "Oppa. It's late already, I should go now." she said. She then walked away as I heard the door closing. I rushed out of the house. 

Hara POV 

I left the house as it was late already. So while I walked out Junhyung rushed out. "What?" I said. He then kissed me on my forhead. My heartbeat was beating fast. "Thanks for today." he said. I smiled in response. 

Hyuna POV 

While I was walking back home and reaching already. I saw hara walking out of the house. I watched it from afar. Junhyung pull her hand and then kissed on her forhead. Why did I feel the sourish feeling inside me. Did I fall for Junhyung already? Chongmal andwae. I thought to myself. As I walking nearer, hara walked passed me and gave me a smile. 

Hara POV 

I saw hyuna and I bet she saw everything already. Why did I feel like I am a bad woman that do things to avoid things that haven't happen and might not happen. I smiled to her as a form of respect. 

Junhyung POV 

I went back inside and hyuna came back too. "Do you have fun today?" I asked. "Yes I had loads of fun today." she said. "Glad you have fun. Remember tomorrow there is work." I said. "I know. Did you had fun with her too?" she said. My heart stop upon what she said. So she saw everything outside just now. Why must I get shocked when there is nothing wrong. 

Hyuna POV 

What did I just asked Junhyung. Why am I so nosy asking him this. It's okay right since I am conversing with him and nothing's wrong. "Yes I had fun too." he smiled. "Glad to hear that." I said. "Go and rest now! I will go up already." he said as he ruffled my hair. 


So..... Junhyung is trapped and confused by 2 women. Junhyung had problems with self-awareness? Is hyosung just having some self-assumptions or is she just stating the facts?

Let's see how it will flows. 

THANKYOU :D