Chapter 64

The unexpected that changes us

Hyunseung POV 

Those words just couldn't stop ringing in my head. Life is unfair. Before I step into junhyung ward, I see both Hyuna and him in the room and seems like they are talking about something. I decide to just stay behind the walls and listen to their conversation. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Junhyung is back to his room after a whole day of rehab and I accompanied him as well. "Hyuna-sshi, how do you find about hyunseung?" he asked. I really don't know why he asked that, i only know that I had already sense something. It's either junhyung thinks that hyunseung like me or maybe he REALLY likes me but I really don't know anymore. Hyunseung have been behaving weirdly these days, he either always shun me off so I can go home to rest or he would just keep quiet and not say anything. I decide to answer junhyung honestly. "He is a wonderful person, he go through thick and thin with me." I smiled. "Ahh... How about me then?" he asked. I startled and couldn't response for a while. Meanwhile, trying to stay calm for awhile. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I couldn't help myself but to asked her all these questions. She is smiling while talking about him. I guess she is falling in love with hyunseung but I cannot assume just from that. I continued asking. Remembering from her teary eyes from before at the rehab, I decide to ask her about me. Never did I know, she look really shocked but still maintaining her cool. "..uh?" wanting her to answer. "Junhyung-sshi is a nice person too." she answers me with the calm and cool tone. I smiled looking at her. "Thanks then." I replied. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I'm glad that I am able to maintain the coolness in our conversation. Talking to the junhyung with his high school mentality is so astonishing but at the same time, it is painful. I have to get used to this. I guess it is time to tell him about this although it is not necessary. "Junhyung-sshi, today will be my last day of visiting you." waiting for his response. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I wonder what does she means by saying that. So we are not going to meet each other again. I wondered. "Wae? Ain't you need to visit hyunseung too?" I said. "Aniya, I have to start my work tomorrow already, I am not a High school kid like you." with her reaction being funny. "Yahh! I am not a high school kid anymore, it is 2013 and I have a company now." I argued back. "Don't talk to me like this, you are still a kid to me. Someone who keep hyung here and hyung there everyday." she said. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
My heart couldn't stop beating listening to those conversations. Both of them are awkward but at the same time Hyuna is calm although she stuttered at times. I am sure she still doesnt get used to this side of junhyung, the junhyung I knew many years ago. He is back with this playful attitude. I smiled to their interactions. Meanwhile, I feel sour. I feel someone tapping my shoulder and when I turned back, it is the doctor. "Ye? You are looking for me?" I said. "Hyunseung-sshi, time for your last stitch and your follow-ups." the doctor said. "Ye, arraso. Ka-ja!" I said. Leaving the walls with their own time. "Do you want to do it in your ward or the medical room?" the doctor said while we are walking together. "Medical room will do, it is more convenient right?" I said. "Yeye, of course." he said. Leaving the level. Going into the lift with the doctor. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
The atmosphere was too awkward just now that I said something I told myself not to joke with, especially to him but it end up being so mischievous. He screamed telling me he is not a kid and I guess hara must had told him this much that he got xeno's. The company he owned. Out of a sudden, after those screamings from him. He pulled my hand to his side, leaving me sitting on his bed and we are so near. I startled for a bit. He fickled on my forehead and it hurts so much. Before I want to raise my hand to warn him, he pull my hand entirely and now it turned out that our face is so near to each other that it is become more heated. His lips and nose is coming nearer that our face is barely 1cm away. Don't know what to do. Heart beat fasts and I couldn't fidget because I am stunned completely. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I pulled her nearer and nearer that our lips can touch each other if I just kiss her. Her face only shows one word. Shy. I could see her face blushing and when my eyes look down, she is swallowing her saliva. I smirked. Remains the same position. Her face took a step back and she begin frowning. She must be mad. My face go nearer again as my eyes just keep staring at her lips and I could see her eyes is going to shut down as I shut down my eyes a bit. She must have thought that I will kiss her. I open my eyes again. "See, I am not a kid anymore. I am an adult. Did I just scare you?" I laughed. This time she is really mad. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Just as my feelings goes with the flow, heart blossoms is opening again and with the intense heat in me. He just had to say things like that. He is tricking me, yet again. I stood up immediately. Not saying anything. I take my bag and go to the door, as I were about to leave. "Oi ~ where are you going?" he screamed. "I'm going back now. Not going to play these childish game with you." I said. Without waiting for him to say something, i leave immediately. The moment I leave his ward, walking to the lobby. I touch my heart and it is beating so fast. Why is he teasing me like this. I bite my lips and frowned. Forget it, time to visit hyunseung oppa before I leave. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
She went off just after what I just had . I taught her a lesson for saying that I am a kid and she is so fun to toy with. When did I know such a person. I wondered. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
The anaethesia made the last stitching less painful or can I say, after much care and stitching for wounds in this hospital. It had definitely getting better. My define abs will now leave a scar, it will only go away as I aged but it is worth it. The scar I get to save someone important back to life. Now my wounds look less serious than before, the reddish is fading and becoming it's skin colour already. I go to the doctor desk as I am told. "So how was my report?" I asked. "The cuts have wrapped everything with your last stitch today. So just leave it and it will slowly recover but as you know. It will leave a scar." he said. "Yes, I do understand what you say." I said. "For your medical report, your lungs have no problem anymore. In fact, your lungs have become healthy and strong again because you have completed your antibiotics course for your post-surgery lungs strengthen treatment. However, you will have to continue eating another set of pills for another one month after you discharge. Just have to inform you that you may discharge tomorrow." the doctor said. I finally can leave this place, after a week here. I can go home. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
1 hour passed. Where is hyunseung. I haven't been seeing him and his phone is on the table. I cannot even find him. The hospital is big. I'm not crazy enough to look around the hospital like what dramas always did. I sat on the sofa and just wait. I heard door opening sound, i get excited because I have been waiting for long but end up, it is the nurse. "You know where the patient is?" the nurse asked. "I don't know either." I answered with a polite tone. "Can you tell him to take his medicine later while I leave it here." she said. "Sure, no problem." I said. The nurse left the room and I begin to feel impatient. I stood up, just then the door opens. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
It's Hyuna in the room. The first thing I open the door. Now that I cannot wait to tell her about it. "Hyuna, let me tell you a good news." I said. "What is it?" she asked. "I can be discharge tomorrow." I said. "Chukahae oppa." she said. Her smile just brighten my day. "By the way, I am starting my new job tomorrow." she said. "You are not going to work in xeno anymore?" I asked. "Hara will be the one that will go back and help him anyway, junhyung already know about xeno." she said. She look sad while she talked about it. "I see." so I won't say much so she wouldn't think a lot. She had made her own choice already. "Anyway oppa, I am leaving now. I have work tomorrow." she said. This time I am the one whom doesn't want her to leave the hospital. "Arra arra. You can go back." I said. "Okay! Good bye. I will come fetch you for your discharge tomorrow so wait for me." she then left after saying all that. I wanted a celebration that it will be my last night here but she have left. I am alone again.