Chapter 30

The unexpected that changes us

Hyunseung POV 

I slowly released the kiss as its getting awkward. We are just kissing blindly and uncomfortably but i enjoyed this pleasure. Hyuna face turned red and couldn't look at me into my eyes. It must be super uncomfortable for her. "Aigoo what are we doing?" she asked. "A continuation for that night." I joked. "Jinja! Napun namja yah, but there's no meaning in this so don't ever thought that I had like you." she said. That must be her lust and it will be just like this. I admit i kinda like her but that will be up to her feelings. "Arraso." I said. "I will go now so lets talk other time." she said. "Goodnight Hyuna-sshi." I said. I sat on my chair as I watched her walked away. 

Hyuna POV 
 
I cannot believe I actually kissed and response to him. He is indeed very attractive but he didn't touched my heart. I walked away shyly to the lobby as I took the lift back to my room. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
As I saw Hyuna walking nearer to my side, I went to other side so she won't know I am watching. Finally she went off. I must talk to hyunseung, I cannot be a coward anymore. I went ahead to him and we eye contact. The moment I am beside him, I couldn't control my anger and I pulled his shirt wanting to throw him a punch. "What was that for?" he asked. "Dont you hurt Hyuna like how you hurt jiyeon." I said. "You saw?" he asked. "Dont talk rubbish, bastard." I said. "You are the one leaving Hyuna hanging and make her miserable, I am the kind man standing beside her to be her shoulders. Now you are insulting me, what a joke." he said. My conscious start roaming in my heart. Yes, I had hurt Hyuna and I am never there to wipe Hyuna tears away but he is there. "Mianhanmida, but never hurt Hyuna jebal." I said. "Hmm let's have a man to man competition, let's see who will win Hyuna heart over. I won jiyeon heart in the past so do you have the confidence?" he said. He still have the guts to speak of jiyeon when she's dead. "Yes we will. You this bastard, talking about a dead person so swiftly. Do you know how much jiyeon suffered because of you." I said. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
Why does he have to speak of jiyeon like this. What I do in the past is just that I impulsively dump jiyeon for that , yuri whom used me for fame. I never expect jiyeon to overdose and passed on just like this. I admit I feel sorry, I apologized and repent but why is junhyung being like this. I can let go but why can't he. It'd been 7 years already. It isn't i want to speak of jiyeon but I really want to protect Hyuna. "Why cannot you let go? WAE?! We used to be really best friends but what makes you like this. I don't even hate you anymore." I said. "Because if it wasn't you, jiyeon would be happily alive now. I tried to let go but.... Jinja!" he let go of me and ran away. I was stunned there. Jang hyun Seung, what did you just say. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I ran away when I'm speechless, really tired to talk. I went back to the lobby feeling really angry and pissed, I kicked the dustbin real hard that I couldn't managed my anger anymore. The moment I get back to my room, I start smashing some glasses. Jinja, yong jun hyung what are you doing. I fall back to the bed and tears start falling down with no particular reason. "Ahhhhhh!" I screamed. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Lying on my bed touching my lips, what happened just now keep flashing on my mind. I just kissed hyunseung, this is the first natural kiss in my whole life. Junhyung was just forceful and unpleasant but this is just too pleasant that I regret not carrying on with hyunseung in the pub that day. "Yah! Kim Hyuna, michyesso. How could you want to betray your body just for lust. When did you become so impure and horrible!" I screamed. "Andwae." I mummers and shook my head. I took of all my clothes and went to take a shower before I go to sleep. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
I went back to my room, i wanted to knocked on hyuna room to see if she is awake or alright but i don't think it will be comfortable for her especially after that awkward kiss. I don't know why but I couldn't stop smiling ever since that kiss. I think i do stand a chance since junhyung don't even make a move like a moron waiting for hyuna to do all the confessions. Hyuna seems like she is liking me a lot. I guess I shall give her some space to think and feel. Kim hyuna is totally driving me crazy that my mind is outta control. I lay on my bed as I fall asleep smiling thinking of hyuna all the way. 

extra info: Hyunseung and Junhyung known each other since high school and they used to be very close. Hyunseung, jiyeon and junhyung is a 2 boy and 1 girl clique but they are extraordinary because they work parttime together, they perform in streets together although hyunseung and junhyung are rich family son. They are like friends that can never be seperate but because of one incident things change and can never be same. Jiyeon confessed to hyunseung that she likes him since the first year in junior high. Hyunseung likes jiyeon too but he wants fame from yuri so he rejected and hurt jiyeon so she can gave up. However, jiyeon that get hurt saw many hurtful situations whereas hyunseung kissed yuri and hyunseung being all thoughtful to yuri ignoring her. Junhyung that is the middle person tried to talk over hyunseung but he keep ignore and don't care at all. Junhyung had no choice but always stands by jiyeon side to give her support. Unfortunately, poor jiyeon that isn't strong enough chose to overdose herself with drugs and passed away. Hyunseung was shocked when he knows the news. Hyunseung regretted a lot but it can never change the fact that jiyeon had dead and junhyung become so hateful for hyunseung after this incident. 

In this chapter, junhyung was mad because he doesn't want hyuna to be like jiyeon. He wants to protect hyuna from being hurt and also junhyung loves hyuna too. However, hyunseung had fall in love with hyuna unknowingly. 

What will happen later? Will hyunseung and junhyung friendship get worst or gets even better?