Chapter 37

The unexpected that changes us

Hyuna POV 

 
Why is hyunseung hugging me all of a sudden, I struggle but he never let me go. After quite some time, he let me go and I gave him the shocked look. "Why do you do that?" I asked. "Aniyo, there is someone pushing some heavy cart so he need space to walk through." he said. I start doubting his words, I don't see any people passing through. "Really?" I asked again. "Yes, you don't believe me?" he said. "Aniyo, let's go. Dont do that again, arraso?" I pouted. "I will not do that again, if not the tsunami is going to flood me." he said. "Whose the tsunami? Say it again." I teased. We were teasing each other while we were served to an empty tea house but before I heard familiar voices coming out from another tea room. Isn't that junhyung voice, no it must be my ears having problems. Why would he be here. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I was pulled to another tea room. She continue kissing me while I just let her be but suddenly Hyuna face came through my mind. I pulled her away and was so dumbfounded. "What the hell are you doing? I am attached, I am ing attached." I screamed. "So what? You didn't pushed me away at first but still respond to the kiss, don't you have any feelings for me?" that makes me more frustrated. "No, why on earth would I have feelings for you. Yes, you are pretty but you are evil. It's all a show just now!" I said. "You are not any better, you this cocky bastard. No wonder jiyeon will die, you deserve all that." I shoved my hands and close to slapping her, but she interrupted. "Come on and slap! I don't own you anything." she said. "Why is everyone from high school coming back to me, to seek revenge huh? You are the same, hyunseung is the same as well!" I said. 
 
Aikiko Minah POV 
 
I expect today to be a very good and calm meeting but ended up I exploded everything that is kept in my heart for so long. "I came back to seek for your love and not for revenge but what you did to me had made me lost all my means." as tears start falling but I tried my best to hold it back. "Fine. Now, it's either you leave or I leave, I don't want to have any connections with you. Forget about the contract and everything. I don't need that." he said. "No, i know what's personal and work. You send someone for the contract tomorrow. After that, we will have nothing because my secretary will do the procedures for it." I said. Without saying goodbye, I left the place. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
What she said alarms me, that's what I used to tell Hyuna but I am not doing it well myself. I am such a failure, I am not a good boyfriend as well. I leave the place immediately. I start walking on the streets aimlessly, tears start falling and my heart hurts. I betrayed her, all the flashbacks moments with her start trailing on my mind. I don't know how to act normal anymore. Sorry girl, I might not be able to contact you today. I guess you will be fine because you got hyunseung companion although I don't like it but I don't have a choice because I don't know how to face you. I took a long walk to the convenience shop and bought dozens of alcohol before I head back to the hotel. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
My left eyelids keep blinking and I don't know why. I felt like something bad happening. Everything is in hazed. "Kwenchena?" hyunseung asked. "I am okay." i faked. "By the way, let's go have fun later. Let's go shopping. You haven't go shopping so far yet right?" he asked. I would love to but I dont have the mood, who cares. The most I shall go have some fresh air. "Yes, let's go shop later." I said. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
Hyuna doesn't look good but at least she didn't face the heartbreaking scene just now. This is so relief. The tea house lady start pouring tea and serve us snacks. "Let's eat." I said. She took a piece and ate it. I took a piece too. We drank our tea and cheers to each other. "The things here are nice." she said. "Lets come here often." I said. "Don't you not want to go back to Seoul?" she asked. "Of course, I still got 5 days of stay here." I said. "Me too. 10 days is going to pass fast." she said. "Of course. It looks like we had known each other for such a long time." I said. She didn't say anything but just show a small smile. "Let's go!" I said. We left the tea place and i lead her to the car. I open the car door for her before I get in. It was a short journey so not long after, we arrived the shopping place. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I don't feel good, I just don't know why but I guess I felt slightly better after I saw all the fashion here. We walked around and I saw some hot stuffs so I grabbed hyunseung hands and dragged him into the shop. "Isn't all these pretty?" pointing to the clothes. "Go ahead and try them!" he said. I take the dress into the fitting room and try them. It fits me perfectly. I went out to show hyunseung. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
Hyuna came out from trying and that dress look so pretty on her. She is indeed a drop dead gorgeous. "Oppa, is this pretty?" she asked. "Of course! Uri Hyuna is the prettiest." I said immediately. She shown a smile and went back to the fitting room. I looked around waiting for her to come out. "Is that your girlfriend?" the sales lady tapped on my shoulder. I was close to laughing upon what she asked me. "Wow you are a Korean? Well, I hope so but no we are just really close friends." I said. "I am from Korea. You two match each other so well." she said. I hope she is my girlfriend but no, she is junhyung's. Thought of him will just make me mad. "Thanks. She got a boyfriend and...." before I want to continue. Hyuna came out. "Are you bad mouthing about me? I think I heard my name." she said. I am kinda shocked, the sales lady just smiled and walked away. "Why would I talk bad about you?" I said. "I am just kidding." she said. "I will buy this." she put the clothes on the counter desk and searching her wallet in her bag so before she took her wallet out, I take my wallet and help her pay. "What is this for?" she asked. "Aniyo, just take it that a gift from me." I said. "Thanks oppa!" she said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I must buy for him something in return, one day. Both of us leave the shop and go ahead for some shopping. Saw so many pretty things and bought some too. Now my hands is filled of shopping bags. I need to pee so I inform hyunseung and go ahead to the washroom. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
She went into the washroom, I saw something that catch my eyes. It's a jewelry shop but a small but pretty one. There are rings and necklaces all over, a ring caught my eyes. So I decided to buy it and give it to my future love. I hope it's Hyuna but that's so unreal to happen. I bought a necklace too so I can give Hyuna anytime I want. " I will want this and this." I paid and take my stuffs. I go back to the usual place and Hyuna is there already. "Where did you go and what is that?" pointing to the bag of. "I bought some stuffs." I said. "What stuffs? Let me see." she said. "Andwae. Bimil." I said. "Arraso. So mystery!" she said. "It's for the girl I like." I blurted. "Nugu?" she asked. I didn't answered but walked away. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Hyunseung oppa avoided me and walk away, something is wrong. "Where are we going now?" I asked. "Want to walk more? Or do you want to go back to the hotel?" he said. "I am getting tired so hotel." I said. We then go to the carpark and get into the car so we can head back. The car starts moving as I start holding onto my phone. Why isn't junhyung calling me? So I decide to call him. "Yobeosaeyo! Nugusaeyo?" he doesn't sound right and did he drank? "Hyuna. Kwenchena?" I asked. "Ahhh... Mianhae." before I want to say anything the phone hanged. I wonder what is wrong with him that is affecting him so much. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
She called me, she ing did. Why cannot I behave normal? Is alcohol taking over me, 6 cans is nothing. Hyuna-yah, I am sorry. I don't mean it. I love you so much...... Kajima. My eyes closed and head knocked on the table. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
She doesn't look alright after that phone call. We are back at the hotel but she still look so down. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Aniyo. Nothing." she said. "Don't hide anything from me. Is it junhyung?" I said. She walked away immediately and ignore me. "Hyuna yah!" I stretched out my hands watching her back as the shadows disappear. Yong junhyung, what did you do to Hyuna? I clenched my fist tightly. I must do something, seriously. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I go up to his room level straight. I press on the room bell and continuously knocking onto it but no one open the door. I get so worried, i don't know what to do. Maybe he is sleeping, perhaps. I left and hope nothing goes wrong. The time is getting late but I don't feel peace. I take a shower. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
The knocking and ringing of the bell awakes me. I slightly open my eyes and open another can of beer. I continue drinking and drinking. I heard a loud knock on the door, so i went ahead to open it. Before I want to say something, someone threw a punch on me.