Chapter 28

The unexpected that changes us

Junhyung POV 

After I opened my eyes, i was astounded. I looked around my surroundings and a blanket was covering me. I blamed myself for falling asleep while waiting for hyuna. I took my phone and see the date and time. Thanks god, I didn't late for the 5pm flight since it's just 1pm now. I wonder is hyuna still sleeping and what time does she came home last night. I rushed to her room, seeing her sleeping soundly. Should I wake her up or not. I think i better cook something to suprised her before waking her up. I go down to the kitchen, open the refrigerator and there's still ingredients left. I shall cook sphagetti for her. I took out all the ingredients and start chopping the sausages. I shall do something that I could make her happy since I had explained everything. It's time to make a move. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
i slowly open my eyes, feeling that I had slept forever. It was 1.30pm only, i didn't overslept for the flight later. I stood up stretching my hands walking to the washroom. I put the paste on my toothbrush then I start brushing my teeth. Looking into the mirror, I saw that my hickey is fading which it is a good thing. My mind start thinking of those times with hyunseung last night, he took my first make out session in my entire life but lucky it's not my . I start smiling at the thoughts of him being so nice to me just on our first meeting, oh not it's the second. His my ideal type, he have a sports car and he is so pretty. I want to consider him but no, the one i love is junhyung. Although 'junah' is quite impossible but i shall stay unrequitted. After washing up, I go down to the living room to saw that junhyung isn't on the sofa. I walked to the dining room to saw 2 plates of sphagetti. One of them left me dumbfounded. There is a lot of sauasages in shapes of heart and also a smiley face ketchup there. Junhyung suddenly appeared infront of me with 2 cups of water. "I wanted to wake you up but since you are infront of me, let's have our lunch now before we go off." he said. "What was that for?" pointing towards the sphaggeti. "Didn't I say I will washed away all of that soon." he said that left me with questions mark but it is so sweet so I shall accept the food. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
She looks so lost when she saw the plate, i guess she must think of something else. It's alright, i am just making her happy and to mend her inner pains. Suddenly, my mind is filled with questions mark of her and hyunseung last night. So I decided to initiate something. "So, what did you and hyunseung did last night?" I asked. "He brought me to han river and you know." she said. "Mwo?! You guys....?" I said. Oh , what did that bastard did to her. "What are you thinking! Of course we chatted and nothing else." that relieved me. "Oh good." I said. "Are you jealous?" she said. "Yes, I am jealous! Cannot I?" I said. "Okay, that's up to you." she said. I finished my food so before I go. "I am done eating, get ready in 30 minutes so we can head to the airport." I said. Then I get back to my room. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I am enjoying every expressions by junhyung. At least he cares for me. I finished eating too, I washed all my bowls and get back to my room. I took out all my clothes in the wardrobe, i put all of them in my laggage. Finally, I am done packing. I put on my beanie before I took my laggage to the living room. I sat down on the sofa waiting for junhyung. Not long later he finally came down with his laggage too. "Can we go now?" I asked. "Yes, let's go." he said. We left the house. He put our laggage in the back of the car. We get into the car and here we go. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
My butler opened the car door for me as I get off from the car. I took off my shades as I walk into the airport. Carrying my mcm bag and holding onto my passport. I go to the Starbucks to buy a cup of cappuccino while seating there chilling before I check in. Isn't that Hyuna and yong junhyung buying Starbucks too. I wore my shades back so they won't recognize me. After they left, i go to the departure hall to check in. 
 
Junhyung POV
 
Is my eyes playing tricks with me or is that really Jang hyunseung I saw in Starbucks. Why is he here. Do not tell me that he is one of the cooperate partners. I ignored him and left. Hyuna didn't recognized him and that's good actually. We went to checked in and found a seat to settle down before boarding the plane. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Finally the plane is here. We board the plane and we found our seat. Both of us sat down and we were silence but it was not awkward. I read through some magazines to entertain myself. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I shall take a nap since I didn't really slept well last night. I closed my eyes and go to sleep. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I feel a tapped on my shoulder, I turned my head and I saw junhyung falling asleep lying on my shoulder. It was nice to be like this. I stare on his face and all I could describe is perfect. His sharp nose, his perfect jawlines and his kissable lips. All these are just major turn ons. Moments like this don't stay too long as i feel like peeing. I slowly put his head back and go to the washroom. The washroom is occupied so I have to wait. Within minutes, finally someone opened the door. To my surprised. It was hyunseung. "Hey! Such coincidence." he said. "Exactly! Oh wait, we chat after I go toilet first alright." I said. I then get into the toilet. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
It's so coincidence to met Hyuna on the plane. I waited for her outside the toilet. Soon after she came out. "How are you doing now?" I asked. "I am doing fine. What's your hotel?" she asked. "Hmm good wood hotel." I said. "Same as me!" she said. Yes, we are the same hotel. I can find her more to chat with her. "Such deep fate we share." I said. "Yes, everything so unexpected." she said. "Please go back to your seat and avoid standing." an air stewardess cut in. Oh wanted to talk to Hyuna more but that air stewardess interupt us. "Hyunseung-sshi, I will go back to my seat. You can call me up tonight if you cannot sleep." she said. "Arraso." I said. We went off seperate ways. I must call her out tonight for sure. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
It's so good to have another friend with me other than junhyung in Japan. I go back to my seat and junhyung is still sleeping. 

So hara leave and hyunseung enters, how will things turn out? 

[GOOD NEWS] I'll do a double update today! Watch out, the next one will be coming up soon. By 10pm ASIA TIME. 

A/N: Sorry for this boring chapter.