Chapter 33

The unexpected that changes us

Hyunseung POV 

*Ringtone* ~ 
 
Finally it's ringing, hoping for it to be Hyuna. I really hope she could make it. 
 
Hyuna kyeopta ^___^ :  okay i am free. See you then.  
 
"Yay finally get to meet her!" I screamed. I wear over a normal black top and a pink bermudas on my bare body. I put on a beanie and left the hotel room. I walked out the hotel. Before heading to meet her, i go to the nearest florist and pick a bunch of chrysanthemum for her. I hope she likes it, as a gift for a friendship although I admit I likes her deep inside. I decided to take a long walk to the tea house. I see Hyuna at the entrance of the tea house. "You are here, finally." she said. "Why didn't you go in?" I said. "They say I have to book a guest dining room but for convenience it's better I wait for you here." she said. "Ahh, I booked a room already so let's go." I said. We then get into the room and the waitress start pouring tea for us. "Arigatou." Hyuna said. " you know Japanese?" I asked. "I learnt it when I was young. By the way, the flowers?" she said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
"It is for you." he said. Before he get anything wrong, I guess I have to tell him my relationship status. "Kamsahanmida." I said. Still doesn't bear to tell him. "That's nothing. A gift for my Chingu, I am just showing my courtesy." he said. I can see he doesn't only mean that. "Hyunseung ahh..." I said "Ne...?" he said. "Actually I am dating with junhyung now. Sorry to say that." I swallowed my saliva. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
As I am waiting for Lee Sajangnim whom taken away abeoji company for his own fame, I walked around the tea house corridor and I heard familiar voice coming from one of the tea room. Isn't that Hyuna voice? And.... Jang hyunseung? I continue eavesdropping their conversation. Aish, that bastard give my woman the flowers trying to get her but so thankful that Hyuna revealing about our relationship now. Jang hyunseung, I win over you. Yes, you. I was too engrossed with eavesdropping that I didn't realized that lee Sajangnim had arrived and it's behind me watching my moves. "Yeh Sajangnim you are here." I said. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
My heart dropped upon hearing what I heard. I lose to yong junhyung, he is with the woman that I like. What on earth had happened? "Oh then last long. Sending my regards." I faked a smile. "Aniyo. Yes we will last long." she said. "Although i am a little jealous that my dear chingu infront of me get attached before me, i must say that please last with junhyung. Junhyung is a person whom has a lot of scars and wounds inside of him." I was too emotional that i spilled off the beans about junhyung. Well, that's nothing to hide so it's better to say out than keeping away from it. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
What does hyunseung actually means by that, i don't understand and i thought hyunseung said he doesn't know junhyung. "What do you mean by that? I thought you say you don't know junhyung in person." I said. "I shall not hide from you, since you are with him. It's better to tell you about everything." he said. "What? Can you be more clear? Sorry if i am being rude but i feel so hanging around now." I said. "Junhyung and I were once best brothers, we work part time job together and we skip school together. Although we were from rich family but we do things that poor kids and lower class people do." he said. "What about now then?" I asked. This is getting into detailed, i must know why junhyung hates hyunseung so much. "I made a mistake, in the past junhyung, jiyeon and I were really close. There is this girl in our school and her name is yuri, she will give me everything i want that i couldn't get from my family if i get together with her so the greedy me decides to get together with her. Jiyeon likes me, i knew it too and deeply i like her too but i cannot express my feelings. Because of this, jiyeon foolishly commit suicide." he said. I covered my mouth and my a lot came into my mind. I cannot believe what he said. I remained calm so i could talk properly. "That's why junhyung resent you so much? No wonder, i actually heard your name long ago. He badmouth to a lot of people about you." I said. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
Everything i hear from hyuna hurts, i feel like i am still living from the past. I must stop all these thoughts. Kwenchana jang hyunseung, everything is a past and you are leading a good life now so what for holding onto the pains that is like so many years ago. "I don't blame him. Until now, I still face him with a smile because i want him to know i am a happy person now. I want him to be happy too, but he still stucked in the past. Hyuna-sshi, only you can help him now. He had a lot of scars, he need someone whom will out his heart." I said. I felt like tears coming out but i hold onto it because i am a men, i cannot cry and must be strong. "Don't be sad, oppa. You have a friend, like me so all you need to do is stay happy and if you need someone always remember kim hyuna will be on your back." she said. I cannot help it, tears just rolled down uncontrollable. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I just saw tears from hyunseung eyes, real tears that keep rolling down. I go forward and gave hyunseung a hugged immediately as i pat on his shoulders. "Oppa, kwenchana. Kajima." I said. He hugged me tightly and cry really hard. My phone start ranging and i let go of the hug and pick up my phone. "Yobosayo." I said. "Hyuna yah, i am done with my things already. Let's meet at the hotel, at 8." junhyung said. "Arraso. See you then. I will hanged up now, annyeong." I hunged. "Is that junhyung-sshi?" he asked. "Neh. I'll have to go soon, mianhae." i said. "Kwenchana." he said. "Cheer up okay?" I said. "By the way, who are your working with this time?" he asked. "I don't know but it's a japanese lady cilent, i heard she is a men killer." I said. "I know who is she already, she's a half korean-japanese. Take care of junhyung, once she decide to get that man she will get it. Since junhyung is really good looking, i am sure she will do something to spoil everything." I was alarmed and noted from what he said. I hope that she won't touch junhyung. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I flagged a cab and head back to the hotel. I hope jang hyunseung won't messed on us. Hyuna doesn't seem right on the phone. I went back to my hotel room, I took off my tuxedo and change into a casual clothing. I get down to the hotel restaurant and wait for hyuna to come. I found a sit as the waitress lead me. I wait and waited, it's 8.20pm already but she isn't here yet. I want to call her but i don't want her to think I am anxious. I have to keep calm. 5 minutes passed, my phone rangs. It's hyuna calling, finally. "Mianhae for being late, eodiya? I reached already." she said immediately i picked up the phone. "I am at restaurant. Palli arrayo!" I said. She hung the call. In split seconds, she is infront of me already. "Pabo yah, what you want to eat. Order quick, i am so hungry waiting for you already." I said. "Why don't you order first?" she said. "I have to wait for you, if not you complain again." I said. "Arraso." she said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
We hand in our orders to the waitress and the silence is here again. It seems like we got nothing to talk about so i initiate something. "Oppa nghhh, why are you teasing me nonstop during today meeting." I said. "Because i love you, i just want to show you that love is in the air." he said. "Stop being so greasy, i will be shy aigoo." I said. " Where did you go just now?" he asked. I am speechless but it's better to speak the truth. "I went to meet a chingu." I said. "Chingu? Jang hyunseung right?" i am more speechless from what he just said. How he know, does he hired a private investigator to follow me around. I nodded my head. "Stop meeting him often, oppa doesn't like it." he said. "Actually I know the story between both of you. Hyunseung isn't a bad guy like you thought." I said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
So hyuna knew everything. I don't blame her, she just want hyunseung and I to be peace back again. It might not happen but I guess i have to be understanding now as a boyfriend. "Why don't you ask why I know you were with him?" I said. "Yes, i want to know that." she said. "I went to meet a client just  now and i misheard both of your voices." I said. "Ahh i see." she said. "I don't know when will i forgive hyunseung and stop resenting him but i know he is a better person now. I understand your speech and effort." I said. "I am glad that you think of it like this, at least my yeobo is being understanding." she said. "Okay! Let's not talk about this and tell you a good news." I said. "What?" she smiled sheepishly. "No schedule for tomorrow. I will bring you out to play tomorrow. It will be our first date." I said. 

Seems like junhyung is slowly changing impression of hyunseung...

Another update for today. Hope you all like it ^^