Chapter 54

The unexpected that changes us

Hara POV 

Hearing those make me wanna protect junhyung more. No matter what he become afterwards, i will stand in line with him. I see Hyuna waiting patiently behind. I swear I won't let junhyung to her anymore if there is still chance to uphold. The nurse push out junhyung body, seeing his eyes shut and not responding hurts my heart so much. I tell myself not to cry because he is alright now. "Do register this patient details at the customer service please." the nurse said. "Sure." I said. I followed the nurse with junhyung body to his ward. It's an emergency ward whereas only serious patient cases will be here. Junhyung just escape from hell, to a place like this. I hope he will recover well and his nerves will be alright. "You had fought a tough battle. I will be here with you no matter what you become in the future because I love you." I said. Then I kiss him on his lips. He might not hear me but I believe that he will be okay. The room only limit to 2 visitors at a time so I am all alone here waiting for his omma to come. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
With nowhere to go, I chose to go hyunseung ward instead. He stay in a normal ward whereas there is many patients here as well. I see him lying on the bed still unconscious makes my heart hurts because he sacrificed so much just to make the life of three of us easy. We only knew each other not for a long but he is already treating me like a really good friend. I heard footsteps. It's yoseob and whose that middle aged man with him. "Who are you?" he asked me. "I am a friend of hyunseung. How about you?" I replied. "I am his abeoji. I think he should just move to a VIP ward, it's too crowded here. Not to forget, he is a millionaire. Why is a millionaire even staying in a normal ward." he said. "Oh." I mummered. "What is your name?" he asked. "Hyuna." I answered. "Ah I see. Hyuna-sshi, it is already 3am and you look tired. Why not I drive you home now?" he asked. This ahjusshi look very friendly and polite, he must be a really good father. "Kwenchana. I have nowhere to go too and how about him?" I said. "He have yoseob here to take care of him. If not why is he a butler" he said. "He should rest too. He had a hard time too." I said. "By the way, Hyuna-sshi. What do you mean saying that you have nowhere to go?" he asked. I do not dare to tell him that I actually stays in hyunseung house temporarily. "Uhmm Kwenchana." i said. "Since you are forceful this way then I shall leave him with you. Butler yang, stay with her too. It's not nice to leave a girl alone here at this timing. Before that, changed him to a VIP ward so there won't be the visiting hours problem. It is all 24 hours visiting system there. That's why I hate the normal ward." he said. 
 
Yoseob POV
 
I am so sleepy. I feel so dead and since hyunseung is fine already, I want to go home badly. Now, I cannot even. I have to continue working and serving because of myself being filled with kindness calling the master to come here but if I don't report, I might lost my job and I don't wanna leave hyung. I want to be with hyung forever until I meet the right girl. I followed what master says and change him to a VIP ward immediately. I pouted and begin dragging myself to work things out. I go ahead to inform the counter that hyunseung need a change of ward then finally his body is moved to level 28, the 2nd highest floor because it is for VIP, patients that are very rich in this country. The ward really look like an apartment more than to a hospital. Finally I get things done but I have to stay here with Hyuna. I could just fall asleep anytime here. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
It took awhile until he is move here. This VIP ward look so luxury. I sat beside hyunseung bed and I heard yawning. I turned back. It's yoseob. He look like he can fall asleep anytime. "Hey, do you want to leave first? You look so exhausted and I am fine alone." I said. "Jinja? Are you really fine?" he asked. "Yes, I am more than being fine alone so you just go back and rest. I won't tell anyone. You will still get paid." i said. "Thanks Hyuna-sshi, once he is conscious you have to call me alright. My phone is in hyunseung phone so you just call me from there." he said. I smiled and wave bye. 
 
Yoseob POV 
 
Hyuna really kind, I am out of the hospital like finally. I can go back to that big house to sleep already. This time, me alone without hyunseung. I shall go home and use his jacuzzi pool secretly without him knowing since he don't let me to use it when he is there. I guess he must be sleeping so good now, although its for operation sake that he is not conscious but since my hyung is alright, I can rest. My junhyung hyung is okay too although he might turn dumb but I doubt that will even happen. I shall be the happy and positive go lucky yang yoseob. That is how I lead my life ever since I am borned into this beautiful world. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
Still feeling giddy, I open my eyes and the first thing I see is Hyuna face lying on the bed beside me. I tried to sit up but my wound hurts. Just then I wonder how is junhyung but I think he must be fine if not why would Hyuna even be sleeping like this. She sleeps so soundly. I smiled broadly despite the pains. She must have gone through a lot when I am donating my lungs in the operation room. I promised I won't make her worried anymore. I got the urge to go check on junhyung but I cannot even move properly so I should ask Hyuna when she wake up later. As I see her sleeping so soundly still.