Chapter 29

The unexpected that changes us

Junhyung POV 

"The place has landed in Japan..." I was awakened by the announcement. I turned my head and saw Hyuna looking outside the window. "Finally you are awake, wanted to wake you up." she said. "Let's go." I said. We left the plane then checked out. We found our driver so we get into the car. "Hyuna, we will have our dinner when we check into the hotel later." I said. "Arraso. By the way, our schedule for tomorrow will be meeting some bosses and also meetings and this will continue for 3 days." she said. "We will be busy so you have to take care of yourseld, avoid getting sick here." I said. "Supposed to be yourself have to take care, you just fall sick last few days." she said. Ahh, the way she worried for me is so adorable. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
The trip to the hotel were quite long. However, we finally arrived at the hotel. We checked in, then we took the lift to our hotel room. Junhyung and I went seperate ways as our rooms are in the different storey. The moment I get into the hotel room, I lied on the bed straight. After resting for awhile, i left my room so I could meet junhyung. I feel someone door closing too, i turned and saw hyunseung again. "Hyunseung-sshi?" I said. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
I heard someone calling my name. I turned and it was hyuna again. Her hotel room is just beside me. It's such a coincidence and i am liking it. "Hyuna-sshi, your room is this one?" pointing to her room door. "Yes. Yours too?" pointing to my room door. "Yes. We are neighbors in this hotel. We are fated." I said. "I know right. So where are you going now?" she asked. "I am going down to the restaurant for dinner." I said. "I am too, lets go down together?" she said. "Alright." I said. We went down by lift together. We were chatting happily while walking to the restaurant. From afar, I saw yong junhyung and i think he saw me too. As we are walking nearer, hyuna gave off a smile while looking at him. Both junhyung and I eye contact so I step nearer to him as hyuna went to his side. "Yong junhyung. Long time no see." I said into his ears. He gave a strong glare but faked a smile abit. He banged onto my shoulder as he walked away. "See you later!" hyuna looking back and walked with him again. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
What the hell is that bastard trying to proved? By walking with hyuna so close and talking so happily, and now what saying such stuffs into my ears. Hyuna and I walked into the restaurant but I continue giving the poker face despite hyunseung isn't here anymore. We ordered our food but I still kept silence. We stayed silence until the food came. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
What's wrong with junhyung? His poker face and he doesn't talk at all ever since he saw hyunseung and i think hyunseung said something into his ears. I thought hyunseung told me he doesn't know junhyung. The food came and I start eating. It was all silence but I am not going to be the one breaking the silence. "Is the food okay?" he asked. "It was good. Are you okay?" I asked. "Kwenchena, don't worry." he said. I didn't replied anything. Soon, he start to spoke up again. "I had done eating, i am going back to my room so after you finish eating please go and rest." he said. "Oh..." I answered. He just went off and I was left alone. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
So I was peeping junhyung and hyuna all along. I guess what I said affected junhyung mood, he ate and then just left hyuna alone. Finally he left, I can talk to hyuna now. I go to her seat right away. "Hyuna-sshi, kwenchena?" I asked. "I am okay but he isn't." she said. "What happened?" I asked. "After what you said to his ears, he kept having that poker face on him and we don't talk." she said. "By the way, sorry for lying to you." cause I lied to hyuna that i don't know junhyung in person. "For what?" she said. "Saying that I don't know junhyung but I know hin actually." I said. "That's nothing." she said. "Let's go to the pool for chit chat after you finish eating." I said. "Okay! That's awesome." she said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I banged my room door as I couldn't stop thinking of how jiyeon was emotionally hurt by hyunseung during high school days and how jiyeon dead because of him. Does he want to do the same to hyuna? Andwae, i must protect hyuna and hyuna cannot be with him. Chongmal andwae. I clenched my fist and lied on my bed breathlessly. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
We sat on the pool side table as we start to chat. "So what are you doing tomorrow?" he initiate. "I am going for meeting with junhyung." I said. "I am going for business talk too but i doubt we will meet." he said. "Do you know that you are the only friend i had here other than junhyung? This make me feel less lonely and talking to you makes me really secure." I said. "My honor then. Do you have ideal type?" he asked. My heart stopped when he asked me that because the answer is someone like him. "Uhm what if I say it is someone as pretty as you." I said. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
She said her ideal type is me and her praises to me that I am pretty. She look so cute like this! She start her lips after what she said. I feel like pressing my lips onto hers and having war with her. I snapped back and control my desires for it. "Chongmal? Kamsahanmida!" I said. "I remembered something but brace yourself after hearing that okay?" she said. "What?" I asked. "You remember that night in the pub?" she asked. Omona what is she trying to say. "Yes, wae?" I asked. "I remember myself grinding onto you when I saw your nice figure and your y red hair. Although I am drunk but I could remember this with my senses" she said. Is she falling for me? I couldn't control myself no more. I went nearer to her as our face were so near together. She was shocked. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Suddenly, hyunseung face came to so near to me and I could feel his breathing. I feel so nervous, what is he trying to do. "Do you know you so much that night? I couldn't control anymore." he said. My heart was racing nonstop and my face turned red. I feel so hot inside and I could feel that . Before I could say anything, he pressed his lips on mine. I don't want to respond to it but that lust is stopping it. I respond to it as I allowed the entrance. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I couldn't sleep and this is frustrating so i decided to go down for a walk. I took the lift down and I walked to the pool. I was suprised to what I saw. I clenched my fist. 

OMO. What's happening?! Ahh!!!!! /facepalm/

a/n: This is the double update! Hope you like it :D