Chapter 4

The unexpected that changes us

Hyuna POV 

I slightly open my eyes and take a look at the clock, it is early morning 6am only. I cannot go back to sleep already so I was thinking what should I do. An Idea popped up on my mind that I should make breakfast for my benefactor since he is treating me so well and also treated me dinner last night. I washed up myself and head to the kitchen. I open the fridge and saw some eggs,carrots, beans and there is also milk too. I went to the storage to see if there is rice and so there is. I shall make omulette fried rice, so I fried the egg with carrots and beans. I went to boil the rice in the rice cooker. After an hour, I'm finally done with cooking the delicious omulette fried rice hoping that junhyung will like it because it is just a simple meal. I sat on the dining room, waiting for junhyung to come down because it is rude if I go check on him. 

Junhyung POV

Brrr ing ~ The alarm sound rangs. I move my hand to my bed side table and pressed the button for it to stop the alarm sound. It's 7.30am, I take my towel and go to the bath room to washed myself up. I then changed into whole white tuxedo. I look so handsome today. I thought to myself. I took my bag with my laptop and head down to the living room. The moment I am at the living room, I smell fragrance that is from somewhere. "Junhyung! Come over here." I turned over and saw hyuna smiling. I followed her and walk to the dining room. I saw omulette fried rice and milk, I was dumbfounded. "Did you make all these?" I asked. "Yes, a repay for the treat last night." she said. The food smell so nice, I am so hungry. Hyuna look like she can cooked very well. "Ahh thanks. Don't need to be so troublesome, we can call delivery instead." I said. "Outside food isn't as healthy, home cook food is a healthier choice. Come sit down and eat together." she said. Hyuna seems to cares a lot even though we just know each other for a day. Well, I think I will have to know her better. I start having my first spoon of the food and it taste really delicious. 

Hyuna POV 

I can see that Junhyung really enjoyed the food by the way he expresses while he is eating, I am really happy that he like it because it had been years since I last cooked. I'm afraid my cooking skills will be really bad. "Yummy! It taste so nice." he said. My heart flutters when he said that, he is the first person that praised me that I cooked well not even my umma and appa. "Hah, then do you want me to cook for you meals everyday?" I said. 

Junhyung POV 

Of course I would like to eat such delicious food everyday. "It's okay. There is no need for such trouble." I said. I'm keeping my cool and I smirked all of a sudden. "Kwenchena, you are my benefactor so it's normal to repay the kindness." she said. 

Hyuna POV 

He is smirking after what he said. I wondered what is he thinking though. "By the way, since you don't cook why is there rice and such stuffs in your house?" I asked. "My close friend or can I say girlfriend bought it because she used to cook here often last time but now no more because of work." he said. So he got a girlfriend, isn't it incovenience for me to stay here. Aish i shall not think too much, nothing of the sort. 

Junhyung POV 

We are done with our breakfast. I feel so full and satisfied, it had been so long since I eat home-cooked. Before I leave for work, I remember something that I have to ask hyuna. "Hyuna-sshi, do you have officewear?" I asked. "Wae?I only have casual clothing." she said. "That won't do it, remember you got to start work tomorrow. You have to dress like an adult going to work, no more being a student." I said. "So what are you trying to say?" she said. How can I tell her that I want to bring her go shop for officewear, that will be weird but with no choice. "Uhmm... I will bring you to buy officewear clothes." I said. "It's okay. I can buy myself." she said. "No, I will bring you go buy and choose for you." I said. "Oh arraso. When are we going to buy?" she said. "Hmm tonight? Pass me your phone." I said. "Wae do you need my phone for?" she stuttered. "So I can save my phone number on yours, if not how can we contact tonight." I said. 

Hyuna POV 

I gave him my phone and he saved his number. "How can we contact to meet tonight?" I said. "If you are going out, after all that then you call me so I can go pick you up." he said. "Arraso." I answered. "I have to go work already." he said. He then leave the house. I looked at the clock and it is only 8.30am. I feel so bored because I have nothing to do. I can only wait for sohyun to end her class in the afternoon and hang out with her. 

Junhyung POV 

I drove my car to the office. My phone rang and it was hara calling me. "Yobosaeyo." I answered. "Oppa, are you coming to work already." she said. "Yes, I'm driving now. On the way there." I said. "Arraso. I will wait for you at your room." she said. "Okay, see you baby." I said. I hanged up my phone. Soon, I reached the office. I walked into my room and saw hara. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm waiting for you to be here, you got a number of meetings and talk to present." she said. "Okay. I have something to discuss with you too." I said. "What?" she asked. "There will be a new staff coming in tomorrow so I hope you would assist her well. If you don't want, I can call hana to assist her because she is new." I said. 

Hara POV 

What? A her? A girl that is coming in to work. What is her relationship to my junhyung oppa. I thought to myself. No, I am not assisting her. That will be hana job. "No, I'm busy with you already so I think hana will take this job better." I said. "Okay, that will do." he said. "Oppa, what is her relationship with you?" I asked. "She is just my friend. No worries, baby." he said. i melted upon his honey words. "Arraso oppa. Back to work, this is what you are going to plan out for next month company Gala night. There will be a lot of company merchants that will attend so plan out wisely." I said. "You just put the things here, I will do it later. You may leave to do your things" He said. I leave his room and went back to do my things. 

Junhyung POV 

While I was planning for the gala dinner, I came across this 'Invitation list' and not many ppl can be invited. So I decided to put hyuna name in, since she will be joining the company tomorrow. I also decided to put hara and hana in. After hours of planning out everything, I head to the meeting room where there are so many CEOs present already. So I give a talk to everyone, everyone clapped after I finished the talk. The meeting was finally over, I feel so hunrgy realizing it was lunch time already. "Oppa, want to go have lunch together?" Hara asked. "Sure, let's just go eat at the staff canteen since we still got so much to do later on. "Okay sure. By the way, you did a great talk just now." she said. "Thanks for the compliment." I said. We then head to have our lunch. 

Hara POV 

We head to the staff canteen. I bought myself a bento while junhyung bought a ramen. We chatted happily while eating. After we had our meal, we head back to the office. I saw a document on my desk so I flipped through it. It is some sales analyse that I have to show Junhyung later. 

Hyuna POV 

Finally, sohyun is with me now. I had been rotting at home since morning up till now. We then went to lotte world and play. Time passes, We're had a lot of fun to the point I forget the timing. After our last ride, I see that it was 7pm already. Aish, I should call junhyung now. 

Junhyung POV 

I'm finally done with all the works but hyuna isn't calling me yet. I sat on the sofa chilling. "Ain't you going home yet?" Hara came in and asked. "Not yet. You can go first." I said. "Arraso annyeong oppa." she said. I heard vibrating and it was an unknown number, I bet it was hyuna. "Yobosaeyo." I answered. "Hyuna here. Where are we meeting?" she said. "Where are you? I come and pick you up now." I said. "I'm at lotte world" she said. "Okay, I come now." I said. 

Hyuna POV 

He hang up and both sohyun and I went to have some ice-cream first. "So your tenant going to pick you up?" Sohyun asked. "Yes, he is." I said. "Not bad! Seems like he is really nice." Sohyun said. "Yes, he is indeed a very nice person." I said. After awhile, junhyung called and he is at the car park now. "I have to go now. I will have to work tomorrow onwards but when I'm free, I will call you out." I said. " Yes, sure no problem. Annyeong!" sohyun said. I walked to the carpark and saw junhyung car. I go in and we exchange glances. "Finally, you are here." he said. "So where are we going now?" I asked. "You will know when we reach there." he said. 

Junhyung POV 

We arrived at the mall. We went into a shop where they sell officewear. "Wah. Branded huh?" she asked. "Yes, it is." I said. "So who is going to pay?" she asked. "You have no money, so do you think you can afford?" I asked. "Oh. Thank you so much!" she said. After browsing some of them, I bring some to the mirror and put infront of hyuna. Some really fits her so I tell her to try on it. It look nice on her, she look formally pretty like this. After paying, we head back home. 

Hyuna POV 

All this clothes are really expensive. Although I am a rich man daughter but I have never enjoy such privilege except when I'm in elementry and middle school but I get used to being humble and poor in america because that is time when I feed myself and study there. I take the shopping bags and junhyung drove us back home. 

Hara POV 

While I arrived at Junhyung oppa apartment, I want to give him a suprised visit but I saw him with a girl walking into the house. Who is she and why is she with Junhyung oppa. I frowned and leave right away. 

Hey! Sorry for not updating for long because my school reopen already and I got no time to do that. 

So, how was this chapter? ^^ 

The next few chapters, some beast members will be appearing as small roles only. 

Do you guys want hyunseung big appearence? Hmm you can comment, I respect the readers opinion.