Chapter 41

The unexpected that changes us

Hyuna POV 

He waved at me and come to me. "Hey joon oppa, how come you are here?" I asked. "I should be the one asking you." he said. "I came with my boss." I said. "I came here for.... Aish never mind. Long time no see, give oppa a hug." he said. Without hesitant, I hugged him immediately. It have been very long since I last saw him. We attend school and all together in the past but weird thing is we don't get together. "How are you? Is things going well? Is appa having a good time?" I asked nervously. 
 
Joon POV 
 
Why is Hyuna here? It's a weird to see her here. She even asked me about her abeoji. That's even weirder. Does she not know whose party is it today. I shall let her find out things herself if she really is ignorant. "I am doing very well, studying and also handling my dad business. Your dad is doing well too, he still doesn't know what you did there so no worries." I said. I don't know why I say that but I just want her to prepare for the worst. I love her, as a good friend but I have the rights to scare and discipline her this way. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I am glad that things are going well, at least for appa. "That is good. He will know when he go back to korea, at that time I will have to spill the beans out." I said. "I am glad you know what consequences you have to face." he said. I was astonished by what he said but true though. "It is alright. I am doing very well right now but there is someone I love that I have the rights to protect and fight for." I said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I wonder where is Hyuna now, we went separate ways and then I don't see her anywhere else. I blindly looked around and when I step to the balcony, I finally see her but whose that guy beside her. "-but there is someone I love that I have the rights to protect and fight for." I heard from the conversation she said to that guy. I smiled immediately, that is referring to me for sure. "Finally wuri Hyuna found someone she love, whose that lucky guy?" that man said. Whose that man relations to Hyuna. They seems really close with each other. I think I should stop eavesdropping, it's so not me. "Hyuna-yahh!" I screamed. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I heard junhyung calling me so I turned behind. He walk forward to me. "Whose this?" joon asked. "I am her boss." junhyung said. I was shocked and junhyung face looked jealous. It felt sweet and good."Lets go. The speech ceremony is starting soon." he said. Seems like he wants to lure me away since he is jealous. "Oppa, i talk to you later. I will have to go." I smiled while bidding goodbye to joon and walk away with junhyung. "Whose that person? Both of you seems close and 'oppa' somemore." junhyung said in a really jealous tone. "My oppa, the one i told you last time." I said. "oh." he kept quiet. We go to the crowd of people again, then I start hearing a similar voice talking elsewhere. "Thanks all for coming to the company anniversary party. I am pleased to have everyone here. Let me introduce the person that is like my son helping me for the past months, he is lee joon" my heartbeat fast. Isn't that appa voice, i dared not turn back and why am I here. I am not ready at all, to face him. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I clapped to the speech, Hyuna abeoji look really cool and generous. That guy name is lee joon, I think I see the relations. I still think I am more good looking than him though. I turn and saw Hyuna looking panic, she look like she is going to cry. She didn't face the front. Shouldn't she be happy to see her father after times of telling me about him. All of a sudden, she start running out the crowd. I followed and run over her, to the balcony I can only see her kneeling down and cry non stop. I am too shocked to react, what have I done to her. Why am I being an idiot again. I just stood there watching her cry. To the point where I cannot take it anymore, I go to her and put her into my embrace.
 
Joon POV 
 
After I finish my speech, i saw Hyuna running away from the crowd. I guess she really don't know at first but then why is she here at the first place. Once I am done with speaking, I take  my leave to look for Hyuna. Thankfully, her abeoji didn't saw her if not everything will be in a mess. I search around the place but I don't see Hyuna. I remember balcony. Yes there. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
My tears just cannot stop falling and I would love to just go talk to appa but I don't know how to face him at this state especially. A lot of things going through in my mind. Why is everything so coincidence, at such timing. I could feel junhyung start hugging me, comforting me not to cry. "Wuljima." he said. "My appa.... How am I going to face him? I really miss him but..." I just couldn't stop crying. Reality just hit me hard. "Sorry Hyuna but I really shouldn't do that." junhyung said. Why is he apologizing, what wrong he did. "Oppa.... You did nothing wrong. It's me, I am the unfilial daughter." I said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I cannot stand to see her this way, it's the first time I see her this sad. I should just tell her what I did, I shouldn't search up for her abeoji and knew about this. "I planned out all these. I know you missed your abeoji but i didn't know this is the impact I had caused." I said. "Oppa... Why did you? Kwenchana I know you are doing the best for me, my appa didn't see me that is good enough." she said. I regretted doing all these upon what I heard. "Mianhae. I did wrong, you don't have to talk for me. It's me being impulsive." I said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
It breaks my heart listening to junhyung blaming himself. I don't blame him for that, I don't. I chose to understand, this relationship is precious to me. I don't want to ruined it just because of junhyung kind intentions. I wiped away my tears and choose to be strong. "You did nothing wrong. Let's go off quick I don't want to stay here." I said. 
 
Joon POV 
 
I just stood there listening to their conversation. I clenched my fist. How could  Hyuna boss be this impulsive and even interfering with her family issues. Both of them walk towards my directions. Hyuna look really sad. "Kwenchana? I won't tell your abeoji you are here so don't cry and go back and rest well." I said. That man just kept looking at me, I want to throw a punch on his face but for Hyuna sake i will ignore. "Oppa, I will be okay. By the way, I am leaving here back to Seoul tomorrow. Help me take care of appa when I am not there for him okay? I will miss you and appa, we will meet soon again." she said. It breaks my heart from what she says but it is great that I see her here. "Hyuna, you must take care as well. I will go back to Seoul in few months time so we will meet again." I said. We bid goodbye knowing we will meet again. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I held onto hyuna shoulders as we walked out of the hotel, she look really pale and broken. I blamed myself so much for causing all these although hyuna isn't mad at me. I could feel her heart breaking. "Kwenchana? Mianhaeyo." I said. She didn't say anything, she just look blanked and is mute. We get into the car, it is all silence during the journey. We got off the car and when we are at the lobby, hyuna finally said something. However, it breaks my heart more. "Oppa, if you don't do this i will never see my appa like i won't know when will i meet him again. At the same time, if something were to happen and he sees me. What am i supposed to do, between love and family? Ottoke?" she said. "Don't think too much alright, always remember that i will always stand beside you no matter what goes wrong." I said. The atmosphere is so intense and heartbreaking but i will always just speak out the truth. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Millions of things came to my mind, i am over thinking. I just speak the cruel truth to junhyung, i am just mad, totally. "Oppa, do you know how much you changes my life, and my fate especially. Do you see the impact?" I said. I just say everything from my heart. I would want this relationship because i love him, i would love to hold onto him forever and never let go. "I know, i can see. I can see how much you change." he said. "Nevertheless, thank you for tonight. Thank you for letting me to see my appa. Thank you for thinking everything for me despite me being ridiculous." I said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I want to cry hearing what hyuna said to me but i cannot, it would be weird to see a man crying. I will not drop any tears. I go close to hyuna and when our lips almost touch, hyuna stop me from it. "I don't have mood for that, just sleep with me tonight." she said. "Relax, do not panic." I carried her bridal style as she tap her card on the door so we could get in. She looked at me shyly with a painful aura. I slowly put her down on the bed. Our face were so near, i could feel her face shivering and a droplets of tears roll down her cheek. I slightly wipe away her tears and gave her a peek on her forhead.
 
Hyuna POV
 
This very special moment whereas i feel true love within me when he carried me. I trying my best not to cry but one drops of tears just roll down and junhyung just wipe it off for me. He kissed me on my forhead, it feels peaceful. He put a blanket over me and while he preparing to leave. I couldn't help but stop him, i really don't want to be alone. "Kaijima." I said. He looked back. "Just stay by my side tonight." I said. He just come over to me, he put my head on his chest hugging me tight. "Pabo, i am here." he said. I smiled alittle, he didn't saw. "Just sleep, i won't leave your side." he said. I didn't say anything, i shut my eyes. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I watch her slowly fall asleep. I just couldn't go to sleep so i just look at her for the whole night. She kept having bad dreams so i patt her on her shoulders to calm her down. I get really sleepy but i cannot go to sleep, i need to watch over her so i could feel peace. 
 
a/n: It's here!!! Did you guys watch monstar? From those jealous looks from junhyung, you can imagine it here when junhyung is jealous over joon. HAHA. I hope you guys like this chapter.