Chapter 45

The unexpected that changes us

Junhyung POV

Seeing the smiles on the staffs face, the smiley face of hyuna. My heart really felt warmth. The feeling that i have never felt before. The moment i return to my office room, all i see is projects to be done on the desk. I flipped them one by one and start doing it on my laptop. Here comes my last piece of work, a paper sticker popped up on the first page. ' Oppa yah, do well in this especially. Do you realized i didn't write any popped up note there? Because.... I want you to feel relax doing the first few. My motive of writing for the last one is.... do well for this project especially because this is from my appa company which i will take over if he told me to do so. Appa didn't know that we are.... nothing now or can i say we ain't growing up-lovers anymore. Omma knew it but she is keeping it away from appa. Appa still think that i am tired from working with you so i decide to go back there. Nevertheless, hwaiting!! I know this is more like a letter not a note but well.... annyeong oppa.' and it is from hara. This note or can i say letter just made my day and since this is her appa company project. I will obviously do well. Hara yah... i hope you will be happy. This is not a goodbye or anything, you are still my lovely dongsaeng. Yong junhyung, stop starring to space and start doing this.

Hyuna POV

I would rather not get promoted or anything, this thing is stressing me up. I mean this project, everything is so difficult and with high expectations especially. I have done 3 slides so far only and it is going to be evening soon. It is due in 4 days. I pouted and frowned. Even scratching my scalp. Hwaiting hyuna! You have to do well, for junhyung especially. He have high expectations in you and he trust you. Kim hyuna, wake up! Wake up! My eyes turned wide and continue typing what is in my mind and what will make this better. I heard my desk phone ringing, i was shock because i don't know how to use it. This is my first time doing such job especially. I picked up. "Ye..?" i said. "How are you doing so far? Is that hard for you?" junhyung asked. He sounds really concern. "Ani.. I am doing good. Wae?" i said. "Continue doing.... Go home yourself later. I will go get something home in a short while." he said. The puzzled me doesn't understand what he is trying to do again. "Mwoh? What are you trying to do again?" i said. "You will see it later." he said. "Don't you-" before i could finish my sentence, he hung up. I frowned again then i remember my task, i continue doing before i lost my focus.

Junhyung POV

I start driving while my mind is just filled with happy thoughts. I reach the venue, it is a supermarket. I pulled put the trolley and start shopping for groceries. It is so indecisive what to buy, i just go with the flow and get things that hyuna always cook. Yong junhyung, you did a good job. I self praise myself. I paid for the items and go around to shop since there is more than enough time. There are so many nice and fashionable informal wear, i haven't got a chance to get them because of work. Not to forget, i have only a few at home. I tried them on, i feel satisfied with it so i start paying for them. The uni lucky charm bracelace on the counter caught my attention. It look like mine but it is thicker. I shall buy that for hyuna since i got one already although it is given out. I pay for all the stuffs i bought and leave the place immediately.

Hyuna POV

I finally done with a slide but there is still so much procedures to go. I heard someone knocking on the door. it is hana. "Hyuna-sshi, it is 7 already. Why ain' you leaving? Everyone left and i knew it, you are still working." she said. "No choice, i have to do so much. It is not admin work like last time already but i am done so i think i can leave soon." i said. "I came in to hand you this thing. Sad to say, another work to be done but for this you can do it slowly since it is not by junhyung." she said. "Ahh okay. I will bring it home to do." i said. "Arraso. Then i will leave now. Work hard." she said. "Gomawo." i replied. I pack all of them and carry it on my arms. It is so heavy but i have to get used to it. I leave the office with a happy mood because i am done with part of my work. The bus isn't coming anytime, it is so quiet here. I guess i shall wait.

Junhyung POV

I put all the ingredients on the desk. This is the first time i am doing this, i hope it will come out good later. I cut all that. I start frying them, i hope i did it the right way while referring to the recipe on my tablet. Finally two dishes done. I put it in my mouth and i pray it would be good. It tasted average but not good enough. I start doing the noodles, the most difficult part. I read the recipe properly and cook the noodles. Everything turned up well. I am so glad. I feel so tired though but everything is worth it. I put everything on the dining table. I smiled upon looking at it. Kim hyuna, i will make you the most blessfull woman. I've never treated a girl like this, putting my time on something like this. I would rather we eat outside than doing all these but well.... for her, it's worth. I took off my apron and go ahead to shower.

Hyuna POV

I opened my eyes, the next moment i realized that i had fall asleep on the bus. I didn't expect myself to feel so drained. Thankfully, it's not my stop yet. I feel my phone vibrating. 'My love, come home now.' send by boss junhyung 20 mins ago. Ahh i must be so tired that i didn't see it. 'arraso, i am on my way already.' send by me 1 secs ago. Then i saw a text from hyunseung. 'Chingu yah, hows life so far in seoul? I've missed you.' send by janghyunseung 30 mins ago. I don't have the mood to reply though because it is all junhyung oppa on my mind. I ignored. Mianhae hyunseung oppa, i will talk to you another time soon. I thought to myself. I alighted the bus and walk cross the alley before i could get home. I unlocked the door. "Oppa! I am back." i squealed. I see no one at sight. I climb the stairs and go to his room. I saw a half oppa standing infront of me. Both of us look into each other eyes. I scanned on his bare body, then cover my eyes straight. "What are you afraid of? It's not the first time you are seeing all these." he said. "Put on a shirt!" i shyly said. He put on one immediately. He put his hands on my shoulders from behind. "Wae?" i said. "Don't say anything, let's go down." he said. He lead me to the dining room. I see some dishes on the table with noodles too. The dishes may look not so nice but i feel loved at that time. "You did all these?" i asked. "If not..." he mummered. "Gomawo. I feel so happy and filled with energy now." i said.

Junhyung POV

All the smiles on her face really make everything worth it. She look really happy and joyful. I cannot help but smirked. "Quickly eat before it turns cold." i said. We dine in and when i put the first servings on my mouth, i didn't expect it to taste quite bad. It's eatable, at least for me. "How was it?" I asked. "Do you want to hear the truth or a lie?" she said. "A lie." i said. I couldn't accept the truth though, it is my first attempt only. "It taste good, you can do better but it is filled with oppa love in it." she said. It is so sweet, that is so sweet of her to said that. "So you don't like it? I want to hear a lie not the truth." i said. "All are truth, i didn't lie even when you told me so." she said. "I will do better next time okay." i said. Before i forget, i shove the lucky charm on her face. "It's for you. Is the project too hard today? You worked hard." i said.

Hyuna POV

The dishes may taste quite bad but it is something i grateful for so i guess saying this way is the best. Infront of my eyes, is a beautiful lucky charm. It's really nice. "Gomawo oppa! Working is hard but i will do my best." i said. "Oppa won't stress you further after this project ends okay?" he said. "Aniya it is okay. Since i am in a high position now so i must carry all the burdens there." i said. We are done with our food. I guess it must be hard for him to cook all these. I shall wash them. "Oppa, you go and rest. I will wash the dishes." i initiated. "I will wash, you done a lot today already." he pushed me to the staircase and order me to go up. I have no choice but listen to him. I go back to my room, i feel relax but i got this work to be done.

Hyunseung POV

1 hours passed. 2 hours passed. Hyuna isn't replying me.. at all. This is the first time. Is she alright? Or junhyung is showering her with lots of love that this chingu is not important anymore. All the questions stomp into my head. Aniya.. Jang hyunseung, have some pride in you. As a friend, i hope she is doing well. I hope she talk to me soon. I couldn't sleep so all i could do is playing games on my tablet. I look outside the window for awhile, the house is huge but so lonely. Dear God, bless me with some miracles please. My life is too lonely, for godness sake. Another thing came across my mind, time to talk to jiyeon that is up there. Dear jiyeon, how are you up there? Are you leading a good life with your soul free. I don't know if you have forgave me but wuri junhyung is doing very well with the yeoja i like now but it is okay. I deserve all these right. It must be. I don't blame him. When can i wear this mask until....

Hyuna POV

Assa! Finally done with it, this is so easy and not so difficult compare to the one junhyung assigned me. I transfer them to my thumdrive. I threw myself on bed immediately. My eyes are closing, my phone start vibrating. It is a text. 'Meet me at the park now. Don't ask who am i. I have things to talk to you.' send by unknown number. Nugu? Whose that?


Hey guys! (:

My last update before i go to bed. It is 3am now by the way.

Sorry for not updating for long. If you do not get it, the send by ((insert name)) in the story might seems funny but it is what they save their name on their phone. I made it sounds funny and you know....

Well, hope you all like it ^^

Anyways, prepare for the worst or better in the next few chapters. -Prepare tissues-

sorry if some of you might feel exhausted from the storyline, but what is a nice story without twist and turns that will leave a good or bad impact in the end am i right hehehe.

Ok, goodnight and annyeong everyone. I love all of you, my readers (: <3