Chapter 35

The unexpected that changes us

Aikiko Minah POV

I'm so going to meet yong jun hyung later, the person that rejected me years ago. I am going to get what I deserve. I wore my black skater dress and black leggings with my heels before I left my house. I stepped into the office as my heels clicked through the corridor. I passed by the lobby and heard some mummerings, it was yong junhyung unexpectedly but whose that girl. They are all being lovey dovey. Is that his girlfriend, aniyo I thought he is with goo hara that rich daughter. Did they break up? It's so hard to judge now. Whatever it is, yong jun hyung will come to my side soon. VERY SOON!!! I glared at what I saw and entered the meeting room to wait for everyone to be present. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Before I forget, I open my laptop while walking into the meeting room to make sure I did saved the presentation. I did, so I just sat down and there's a number of people there already. "Let's start! However, before we start let me introduce you aikiko Minah our major investor and Japan second richest lady. Everyone can address her as Minah-sshi or aikiko-san since she is half Korean and Japanese." CEO Jung said. That woman got this really irrestitable y vibe that I could see some of them are eyeing at her head to toe, but junhyung isn't looking at all so I can be relief. "Annyeohasaeyo. Aikiko Minah inmida, really glad that I get to work with all of you. So let's get started, as I said the company with the best report and presentation I will invest in your company and also work with you. My motive coming here today." she said. She look really arrogant, this is not good. I looked at her intensively, she know I'm glaring at her but she don't even bother. 
 
Aikiko Minah POV 
 
That junhyung girlfriend(?) staring at me out of nowhere. I guess she wants to declare war with me. The CEOs start to give representation one by one, until the last one. I expect junhyung to be the one talking but it was that girl. Her report was really good, she really got talent in this line but too bad her character was really bad. I start to look at junhyung, he changes alot as time passed by. She become so much good looking and suave, his everything is perfect especially his jawlines. I bet he forgotten about me, well I'm the ugly nerd 'Kim Minah' 6 years ago. I become so much prettier now. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I realized that female CEO is looking at me with the puppy eyes, I guess I am just too good looking but wait, why is she so familiar. Maybe she is just some of the passerbys I saw, impossible that I would know her. I looked back at her, i pouted and we eye contact. She look really pretty but no, Hyuna is the best in my heart. "Now, I will revealed who I will invest to. It will be JungGeum and xeno." she said. I was surprised but it was all Hyuna hardwork for all the wonderful presentation. CEO Jung and I went forward, I shook hands with that lady and we smiled to each other. Her eyes are really mesmerizing and angelic, but no I cannot think much. "So the meeting will be over, our deal will be closed case. I will contact xeno and Jung geum company ceo for the contract making and more." that female CEO said. Everyone of us leave the meeting room, before Hyuna and I were to go out. I heard someone calling me. "Yong Sajangnim, this is my business card. Hope we can cooperate better in the future." she said. I feel weird but I will give her mines too. "Here, this is mine's. Yes, we will." I said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
What's that girl trying to do, is she trying to flirt junhyung oppa. The way she looked at him, it's really obvious. I walked forward and stop their conversation. "Oppa! Ka ja! Minah-sshi, Mianhaeyo but we are in a hurry." I pulled junhyung away from her. As we went further to the lobby, I heaved a sigh of relief. "Aish oppa, wae are you so close to her? Are you trying to flirt her?" I said. "Aniyo, i only like you." he said.
 
Aikiko Minah POV
 
I clenched my fist as I heard from far what that tells junhyung. Its okay, let's see who junhyung will likes in the end. It's my ugly past that changes me, who cares i'm evil because being nice will only make people take advantage of me. After they took the lift down, i took another round of lift. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Hyuna is being so cheesy today with me, what's wrong with her? That doesn't look like her at all. "Oppa, let's go to somewhere nice for dinner since we are at japan already." she said. "Arraso. I will follow your orders." I said. "That's the oppa i know." she said. "Aigoo, why are so sweet today and so indifferent after the meeting." I said. "Aniyo. I will show you this side to you everyday." she said. I could feel shiver down my spine but i am liking it. The driver then drove us to the type of place that is hyuna craving. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
The place that we stopped at is really beautiful and a nice place for us to have our dinner. The reason why i am treating junhyung so cheesy is because i am afraid he will wavered, I cannot live without him. "What do you want to eat?" junhyung asked. I ordered the waiter what i would like to have while we chat. "Oppa, can we cuddle to sleep tonight?" I asked. "Why not, but why so sudden?" he asked. "I just want someone to be beside me because i doesn't want to sleep alone." I said. "Pabo yah, i am always here so tonight i will." he said. The food come and we start dining in. Suddenly, junhyung took a spoonful of soup infront of me. "Ahh, try this. It is nice." he said. I open my mouth as the soup goes into my mouth. There is some stains of the soup beside my lips, but because of courtesy i shall not put my tongue out. I have to show junhyung a good image of mine's. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Since she is playing cheesy with me, i shall play with her too. I will do something more cheesy than she did. I sit up and goes right infront of her face as my lips away the soup stains of her. Our lips touched eventually, i gave her a smooch and sit right down. Her face turned shock and turn red immediately. I cannot help but feel so happy. It felt so good and loving. He stand up and hit my head. "What are you doing? Oppa is driving me crazy." she said. I cannot help but laughed it out. "Still laugh? Want another smack from me?" she said. "Just now so loving but so rough now." I said. "I cannot always be the sweet and lovely ones, i will be the rough ones too." she said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I enjoyed what he did to me but i am going to play push and pull with him. His reactions for it is so priceless. As time passed by, we are done with our dinner. We left the restaurant and go into the car, we are so silence in this car because of all he did just now. Awkward but so sweet to be said. I look out of the windows looking at the night scene outside. It was beautiful and really buzzing. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I feel vibrate on my phone so I decide to take a look. It was a text from an unknown person. 
 
Unknown: You will know who am I. Let's meet 2pm at Makiko Teahouse. You will know who am I by then. 
 
I feel strange and I wonder whose that person. I didn't reply and decide to go take a look tomorrow. I turned and look at hyuna, she eventually fall asleep. I leave out a smile. 

Wow...... will the unknown be Aikiko Minah? What will happened.....? 

Btw I update the foreword so you guys can take a look at the characters. Some others are gonna appear in this story too ^^