Chapter 16

The unexpected that changes us

Junhyung POV 

I woke up with full of texts sending in. Mostly are all from cilents that I'm meeting them later and tonight. I bet today I won't have any time for my personal life. I wonder if hyuna woke up already. I went into her room and found her sleeping so soundly when it's time to work. This is the first time I am seeing her going to overslept. "Hyuna you are going to overslept. Wake up now." I said. 

Hyuna POV 

The first thing I see when I woke up is Junhyung. I was in a shocked. "Why are you here?" I said softly. "What time is it now? Time to go work already." he said. I then realized that I almost overslept and it is the first time. As I get up, junhyung pushed my shoulders to the toilet. "Get prepared now. I will wait for you downstairs." he said. "Arraso." I said. Junhyung left my room while I get into the toilet. I washed myself up as I walked out of the toilet . I clean my body with towel and wear my clothes. I put on my make up, I decide to perfect my make up by putting on more eyeliner. I put on the perfume that i bought it that day. I look into the mirror and feel confidence. Kim Hyuna, you look really y today. I talked to myself. I left my room and went down. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I was drinking my cappuccino as I wait for Hyuna to get ready for work. She came down and she look especially stunning today, this is the first time I see her putting on perfume and it's smell so nice. "you look so gorgeous today." I praised her. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Junhyung realized my speciality today and he just praised me. I feel so melted by his words. I get myself coffee and a toast before heading to work with junhyung. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
After she had done with her breakfast, we left the house as I went to take my car and drove to work. "Today I will be very busy so don't have to wait for me, just go on with your own life." I said. We arrived our office as we go to the elevator, I heard people around start giggling about us. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I start hearing gossips about us and I don't feel good. 'Are they dating?' 'I thought sajangnim is with hara.' 'No wonder she talks so informally during meeting.' all these was heard and I feel so hurt but I remembered what hara told me. Heads up and smile. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I couldn't stand them no more. "Are you guys working here or doing paparazzi actions here." I screamed into their face while Hyuna hid beside me. "Mianhae sajangnim." they said. "Ka!!!!(go) I don't want to see your." I said. They ran away after what I told them. I was indeed frustrated with their actions. They are forever saying things behind my word and never see me as a human in their eyes. "They are like this so do not bother about them." I said. "it's alright. I'm not
affected by them." she said. However, I can see her being hurt by it but I just cannot do anything. We get into our office and go seperate ways. 
 
Hara POV 
 
The first thing I saw when they got here is junhyung angry face and Hyuna depressing face. I wonder if they quarreled. I get into junhyung office to find out more. "Oppa, what happened to you and Hyuna?" I asked. "I hired ridiculous people. They gossiped in broad daylight infront of us. They said things that hurt Hyuna too." he said. He look like he cares for Hyuna a lot now, more than me and it's so ish. All I can do is make oppa happy and that's all. Things feel like unavoidable now. "Chill oppa! Don't be angry, they did say all things infront of me too but im strong enough not to get affected." I said. I step ahead and pecked on his cheeks. "This peck will make your day better so cheer up. I will put all the documents for today here and you take a look when you are chilled okay." I said. "Hara yah. Thanks for enduring all these. I will sure feel better." he said. I smiled and left his office room. Hyuna look really affected but its better that I stop being so kind. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Hara sure knows how to make my day. I touched my cheeks once more and smiled to myself. However, i still feel worried for Hyuna. I hope she won't get badly affected. I don't want to see my happy pill to be gone again. I think I had fall for her or maybe not, just infatuation but I must admit she is really filled with charms. I snapped myself back to work as I turn on my laptop to do documents. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Despite all the self encouragement I told myself. It still affects me and I still have to face them. I start doing my work and stop over think. The amount of work make me slowly forget the pains. Time passes and I didn't realized that I didn't had my lunch as its already 3pm after I done all these. I feel hungry so out of a sudden I saw someone putting a cup noodles on my table. It's Hana and she smiled at me. "Hyuna. I made this for you so eat it, you had been working very hard just now." she said. "Kamsahanmida." i said. I quickly gobbled it as im really very hungry. "Hana, I think you are the only good ones in this office. You won't give me remarks or glares despite how careless and rude I am." I said. "Actually I did join in the gossips but not on your issue but on hara and sajangnim. Do you want to know their actions when you are not working here still." she said. I am so curious. Although it will make my heart feel sour but I just want to know. "what? Hurry say." I said. "They had skinships and behave super intimately. Hara was rude and always giving me attitude, junhyung used me and didn't even show a single gratitude but when you came he become so nice." she said. I feel so shocking about it. So this is how everything is like before I know junhyung. He look so nice now, i think I changed him maybe. "That's all?" I said. "Some male colleague says that they found condoms in the dustbin and they suspect junhyung and hara had office . This can be fake because there is other office couples here too." she said. This is more shocking but i trust junhyung isn't a person like that. He is someone whom differentiate work and personal like he told me previously. "This is gross but I believe it's those office couple because sajangnim isn't someone like this." I said. We then went back to work as I finished piles of work. It's almost evening so I decided to check what's junhyung doing. I opened his office door and found no one on sight. So I claimed I can go home already as I left the office. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
After running few companies for these errands, I feel so exhausted but I still need to go meet mr lee from haepoong company. I drove to the cafe we were told to meet, I saw him and I start talking to him about the contract of cooperating. This succeeded again. I feel so satisfate with myself for what i had done because I didn't let abeoji down. The time now is 8pm and I had not eaten my dinner. I go to have a quick cup noodles at the convenience shop. I went to walk around the shopping mall as I remembered that I have to buy Hyuna a laptop so I get to the electrical appliance shop and purchased a laptop for her. "Help me wrap it up please." I said to the counter. I took the laptop and left the shop. I walked around the shopping mall for window shopping and I passed by a florist shop so i bought a bouquet of rose for Hyuna, hope this would make her feel happier. I bought a card too as I wrote some words for her. 
 
Hyuna POV
 
It's 11pm already and time just passed so fast. Junhyung isn't home yet, I bet he is working late so i went up to my room and had my sleep first. 
 
Junhyung POV
 
After I done with all these, I drove home. I reached home and it's all darkness so I guess Hyuna asleep already. I went up to her room as I found her sleeping so soundly and in a unglam position. I move her in a proper position and cover her with blanket. Looking at her charming sleeping face, I go ahead to give her a peck on her cheeks. I put the things for her on her table as I go back to my room and have some sleep. 
 
Hyuna POV
 
The first thing I see when I woke up is those things on my table. There is a box with wrapping paper on it and a bouquet of rose so I assumed its from junhyung. I tear away the wrapping paper and it's a laptop. I was really shocked. Then I saw a card. I open up and read it. 
 
Hyuna-sshi, that's the laptop I said i would buy for you and the roses its for you. I hope you are feeling better despite what those people in the office said. Roses are nice, hope this would brighten up your mood. Smile & be happy! ^__^ 
 
I burst into laughter after I read the card. How can junhyung so sweet to me when we are only friends. It just make me flutter more. I shall buy him something too in term of returning his efforts. I start to get prepare for work and I cannot wait for tomorrow with Sohyun. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Finally today is the last day of work in this week. Woooh thanks god its Friday. I thought to myself. I get down to the living room after preparing. I sat on the sofa reading the newspaper while waiting for Hyuna to come down. Soon, hyuna came down already and gave me a really broad smile without saying anything. "What's with that smile?" I said. "Thanks for everything. Don't act pabo ya, oppa." she said. I guess she saw the gifts already, I really hope she will like it. What she did just called me, oppa? I don't know why but I like her calling me like this. "Aniyo that's nothing and what did you just called me? Oppa?" I said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I just blabbered everything out within my control. I bet I am really happy with what I received from junhyung. "Yes, I called you oppa but now will be junhyung-sshi." I said. "Hyuna is turning against her owner already." he said. "When do you start owning me huh?" I said. "Since you step into this house, just kidding. shall stop teasing you already, look at how much you blushed already." he said. I'm blushing, why didn't I know and I just feel so happy now. Junhyung just made me extremely happy. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
The way hyuna react is just too cute that I couldn't ask for more. "Good. Junhyung-sshi, shall we leave now?" she said. "Arraso. Before going, I just want to tell you that I miss your cooking. It had been quite awhile since you cook so can you cook tonight?" I said. "Arraso, you will taste something really delicious tonight." she said. "Wow okay." I said. I suddenly remember that i have remind hyuna something. "Since you got the laptop, book 2 weeks of ticlets for japan trip. We will be going quite soon already." I said. She nodded in reply.