Chapter 44

The unexpected that changes us

Hyuna POV 

 
It feels good to woke up beside someone I love. Watching junhyung snoring and still sleeping, at the same time wrapping onto my small body. He is still sleeping so deeply, my mouth formed a curve as I watch him in his sleep. I put his hands off my waist and get off the bed. I walked into the wash room and I start brushing my teeth and washing my face. I walked out of the bath room and junhyung is still sleeping. He must be very exhausted. I leave his room and go down the stairs. I open the fridge when I step into the kitchen, taking out some eggs and beat them into the big bowl. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
My eyes slowly opened and was shone too bright from the sunlight. I found no one beside me, Hyuna is nowhere at sight. I go down the stairs to the living room, I see no one and to the kitchen. I saw her cutting ingredients. I wrapped on her small waist and kissed her on her neck. "Good morning yeobo." I said. She fidget a little. "I will make a good breakfast for you so go get prepare now. Work later. Our rest is over." she said. My mood goes down after hearing what she says, I really dread work a lot. "Oppa is moody." I said. "Wae?" she said in a cute tone. "I need happy pill to cure it." I hint her, waiting eagerly to what she is going to reply. "Nugu happy pill?" she asked. I felt a burning sensation in my head from what I heard. I remained calm. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Happypill? It reminds me of those days. I act blur to see his response. He looked mad. "The star infront of me." he said. I swallowed my saliva of what he said. I could feel my cheeks burning while I am frying the eggs. Was it the heat or the sparks? "what can the happy pill do to cure the moody oppa." I said hinting him. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Since she is asking, I am not going to be soft anymore. "Give moody oppa 10 bobo(pecks)." I said. She was stiff after what she heard. She must be speechless. I smirked. In split seconds she turned over looking really shy and gave me a peck on my lips. I was so star strucked. "2" she peck again. "3" "4" "5" she just keep counting after a peck. My face remained stiff and shocked like I am living in a dream. "6" "7" "8" "9" she just keep pecking, then she stopped after counting to nine only. I thought I said ten. "How about number ten?" I said with my face burning red. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
What had I done. I must be mad, that was madness and insanity. I could feel heat in my face and body. He still dare to asked me about number ten. "In your dreams. Isn't this enough?" I said. "No." he reply immediately. "Let me do my job now." he continued. He press his lips on mine right away. My eyes become wide open. He let go of it and ran away. My eyes remain wide open, touching my heated face and my forehead to see if I'm having  a fever. I am still at the state of embarrassment as I put the eggs and toasted bread on the table. I touch my face again, it's still so hot. It's not our first kiss but this time feels different. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I looked into the mirror as I wear my tie. I kept wearing the wrong side and I don't know what is wrong with me. I style my hair and it wasn't look as good today. I started smiling to myself again. That 10 bobo, especially the special last one. That girl is such a lovable creature. I go down the stairs with wobbly legs, facing her now is such a beautiful obstacle. I see her sitting on the dining chair waiting for me eagerly. She put her both hands on her face looking down. I eat the eggs and she is still in a dazed. "Sorry for embarrassing you just now." I said. "It is okay. That's a present for you." she said. My heart raced fast and this shows how much she cannot resist me. "Hyuna yah, saranghae." I said. "Nado saranghae." she replied cutely. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
A confession once in awhile in a relationship is good, we reassured each other and it deepens the love between us. "We must last very long alright." he said. "Of course, I will never leave you. I promise you, oppa." I confessed. "Of course, I will never let you go even if you become disfigure." he said. I could feel flowers blooming in my heart. I couldn't say anything back other than smiling like an idiot. "Dont we have work today? Oh, you had done preparing to go. Can you wait for me awhile, I will go prepare now." I voice out upon the sweet silence. "Nevermind. I will go first, you take your time." he said. I find it weird though but I think it's a better choice too."Arraso." I said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I hope hyuna will love what that is going to happen. I press on my car key and get into the car as i start driving to the office. It have been so long since i drive across these streets and the fact that i am going back to work, the same routine dread my day more but what is going to happen later make me have faith for this day. I walked into the office, people start bowing to me. The office is so quiet while I walk to my room, i pass by the room that is supposingly hara's. Through the transparent glass, I see her inside looking down the windows, mixed feelings come to my mind. Instead of going in, i go to my room straight and grab the lucky charm on my desk. Luckily she is still in the room. 
 
Hara POV 
 
Everything feel so surreal now. Memories that left behind and all the memories within this room. I guess moving on will be my only choice. I heard someone pushing the door and I turn back immediately. It is him, i look at every parts of him and still find him so attractive. As usual, i gave him the same look like how he used to come in here every now and then. "I thought you left..." he said. "I am just coming back to look around. There is some stuffs that i left here as well." I put up an excuse. The fact that I still miss everything here. "Ahh.. What is your plans after that?" he asked. "I am going to work for appa and i am moving to busan soon too." I said. "here this is for you, I bet you remember this right? 4 years ago.... you gave it to me so I will have plenty of luck." he said. I am surprised that he remember and still keep it till now. "Yes, I still remember. Why bringing it out now?" I said. "I will give it to you, you need plenty of luck now. I am at the safety zone now but you are not." he said. What does he mean by that, what is he trying to prove? "Oppa, I am okay. I am fine, being with my appa will still be the same." I said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I must be mad saying all that, but I hope that charm will bring her luck like how it had brought me a lot of luck and happiness. "Be happy, forget about me." I said. I could feel my heart throbbing like crazy especially after I said that. " I hope Hyuna will bring oppa loads of happiness." she said. I don't know what to say, it just guilt all over me. 
 
Hara POV 
 
Forget about him? Can't he feel that I am already breaking apart. Reality strikes, I could only reply him these. "Hara....." he mummered. "Ye?" I replied. "You need me send you down?" he asked. "Sure." I said. He pulled my hand and put the lucky charm on my palm. "I will keep this then." I smiled. We walk together out and the staffs once again starting at us again, this is the last time I am going to see all these. Instead of starring at them, I smiled to everyone. We went down to the lift, everything is just silence. We head to the car park and I got into my new car. I drove off quickly and waved him goodbye. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
"Ahjusshi, just stop there." I said. Thank god I bumped into my family chauffeur on the streets and he picked me here. Before I want to get off the car, I saw junhyung and hara walking together but why is she here I thought she left. "Thanks for the ride, do not let appa and umma know I am back in Seoul okay. I just commit a sin, when the time is right they will find out." I said. Eyes still looking outside. Doubting I will get off the car anytime soon since they are still talking. I keep watching their every moves. "I won't tell them, as long as you are happy I won't bother much. Yahh what are you looking? Whose that man and woman over there?" he asked. "Good. Don't ask so much first, when time is nearer you will know." I said. I could see junhyung sending hara to her car then he turned and walk away. "Ahjusshi, I will go now. You take care and promise what I say okay. Annyeong!" I got off the car immediately and ran to junhyung back. "Oppa!" I tapped on his shoulders. He turned back looking shock. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I heard someone calling me and tapping my shoulders. I turn back and it is Hyuna. My mind suddenly remind me of what I supposed to do. Aish yong jun hyung, you screw up something again is it. What a useless fool. "You are quick!" I said. "Wae? Are you doing something behind my back?" she said. I cleared my throat before I start talking to her. "Aniyo. Hyuna yah, you stay here first can? The office is under maintenance so it is quite messy." I said in a fake tone. "Jinja? Arraso, I will wait here." she said. "Do not go up first until I text you okay." I said. She stood there and nod her head. I went up quickly, hoping everything will be done fast. I start calling beomseo. "Yobeosaeyo." he picked up. "You are in your office right?" I asked rushingly. "Yes, oh you want me to help you with that right?" the clerk department of human resource said. "Yes. Now go up to my office, let them know that I allowed you and your men to come into the head department office, you will see furniture in the inner storeroom. Put them all in the secretary office, replace the sofa and chair also. Please do it by 45 minutes. Palli yahh!" I told him all. "Yes I will go do it now. Don't worry." he said. "Better arrange it properly if not I will fire you and your man. Dont ruin my plans." I said. "Alright. If not I will hang up now, okay?" he said. We hanged out the call and I start praying that everything will goes smoothly. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
All I could do is stay here since I couldn't go up. One hour passed. Two hours passed. My legs are aching. I called oppa but he didn't pick up, I cannot go up because he say so. My phone that is on my hand start vibrating. It's indeed oppa calling me. "Yah! Eodiseo? I have been standing here for two hours  already." I said. "Come up now, the things are done." he said. We hanged up. I walk towards the lift pressing it. I clear my throat before I get out of the lift. I walked into the office. I see no one. I felt someone tapping my shoulders. I look on my left and oppa look at me smiling which is so unlike him. "Oppa." I said. "Come over here." he said. I follow him and he lead to me to a room. "What is all these f-or?" I said. Before I could complete my sentence properly, I was shocked starring at the room after he unlock it. It is such a beautiful room, a room that is not like a office but a cozy area. I opened my mouth wide beyond my control. "Do you like it? Congrats for your promotion, Hyuna sshi." he said. "That's what you have been doing for the past two hours?" I asked. "What could I be doing then." he said. "You don't have to do so much, I am alright with the small table outside." I said. A crowd of staffs come to us. "Chukahae!" they said with joy. "You all don't have to do this much, I am contented enough that I could work here already." I said. I feel really grateful and blessed at the moment. "Aniya. We could get rid of that jinx, is all thank to you and of course our Sajangnim. We cannot do much but hope you could work here in comfort and if you need help you can tell us." everyone said. "I might not know who that jinx you all are talking about but lets all work in harmony from today onwards. If Hyuna sshi needs help, you all have to help her." junhyung added on. "Ne!!" everyone said. They all then left for work. "There is no free lunch in this world, this is your first project. Do it well. 4 more days is your deadline so do it well, let me say again." he handed me a thumb drive. "Oh. I will do it well and not disappoint our Sajangnim." I said.