Chapter 36

The unexpected that changes us

Junhyung POV 

The chauffeur drove the car into the carpark and drop us but Hyuna fall asleep. She looks really tired so I carry her. I walk to the lobby and press the lift. Everyone is looking at me because I'm carrying Hyuna and she is snoring. I ignored them and get into the different lift. It finally got up to level 48th, I swipe my card key on the censor and got into the room. I put Hyuna on the bed while I go for a shower. I took off all my clothes in the room before I get into the bath room. Water drizzled down my body and I start thinking of whose the unknown person that want to meet me tomorrow. I shall see about it tomorrow. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I slowly opened my eyes, realizing that I fall asleep earlier on. I sit up on my bed, I guess junhyung is showering so I just sat down and wait. The water droplets sound is over. Junhyung walked out and his towel covered his lower body while having her upper body bare. It was really chocolate abs although the abs isn't really obvious. "Wake up already? Let me change before we can sleep." he used the towel wiping his hair to dry. " Not here please!" I covered my eyes. "I know. I will go inside to change okay." he said. "That's right." I said. He gave me a smile in replied. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I took my pants and boxer into the bath room and change into them. Hyuna is just too pure to even wanting to her and I will never unless she wants to or when we married. I walked out of the bath room and Hyuna is sitting there in a dazed. "Pabo yah. I'm done with bathing, do you want to shower too?" I asked. "Aniyo, come over here. Let's talk then sleep." she said. I crawled to the bed as she lie on my chest with my hands over her shoulders. "Times passed right. About one week later, we are going back to Seoul already. What's your plans then?" she asked. "To promote you and credit you for the hardwork here." I said. "By then, I guess my parents will be back in Korea and something might change so we better be strong." she said. "What will happen? You are not going to leave me, I am telling you this." I said. "Appa would probably want me to go back to new York to study, omma will stop him because I don't want to and things will be in a mess. I don't know but I am not supposed to met you and develop such relationship with you." she said. It breaks my heart after hearing what she said. I guess it will be only fate that will decides everything. "You don't love me, truly?" I asked. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I am not trying to break his heart or wanting to leave him, but I have to prepared for the worst since appa and umma knew about the CF thing already. "Aniyo, let's just be strong." I said. "By the way, tell me why are you so different in the day?" he asked. " I am afraid aikiko Minah will take you away from me, it's so obvious that she likes you." I said. "She might likes me but do not worry because I won't betray you." he said. I feel so much relief hearing what came out from his mouth. "I shall see, I hope you are not a bastard." I said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Hyuna is such a pabo yah. She is being so insecure today but I guess I understands how she feel inside. "Are you going to sleep already?" I hugged and cuddle her tightly. "What are you doing? Aniyo, I cannot sleep." she said. "I just wanna give you some warmth and I hope you feel it too." I said. "Hmm it feels so good like this. Let's count sheeps together until we fall asleep together." she said. I went to off the lamp lights and I cuddle her again. "One sheeps, two sheeps, three sheeps, four sheeps, five sheeps, six sheeps, seven sheeps, eight sheeps, nine sheeps, ten sheeps....." we continued counting sheeps together. The moment I count to 200 sheeps, she eventually fall asleep and i could hear her snoring away. I put her back in position and I turn left. I closed my eyes as I fall back asleep. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I woke up to see junhyung sleeping soundly beside me. It felt so nice and he still look handsome despite he is asleep or awake. I feel my phone beeping and it's hyunseung oppa. 
 
Hyunseung oppa: kyakya. Do you want meet me today? Kekekeke. 
 
Me: 오빠 나 몰라(I don't know) Kekekeke. Do you miss me? 
 
Hyunseung oppa: Of course, i miss you Kim Hyuna  ~~~~ 
 
Me: Ok! I will tell you the time later. 
 
Hyunseung Oppa: Arraso, do not forget. 
 
Me: Arraso. I won't forget. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I opened my eyes as I slowly rubbed my eyes and I saw Hyuna lying on the bed beside me. I gently wrap my hands on her waist, she turn her head and gave me a shyly smile. "Oppa, you finally woke up." she said. "Yes. You smells good." I said. "Your breath stinks, go and wash up now." she said. "Say one more time, I will do something to you." I said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I put my fingers on his lips. "Shhh." I mummers. He pulled my fingers away and went on top of me in split seconds. We stares into each other eyes with lust, we slowly closed our eyes and face getting nearer. Our lips eventually met, he opened his mouth and kissed me hard. Our lips start moving in synchronize, our lower bodies rubbing onto each other. I feel his harden member so I take the initiative to go on top of him. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
She went on top of me, and on my neck then bite it hard leaving a hickey. "When do you become so naughty?" I whispered into her ears. "Shhhh." she mummers. She attacked on my lips hard, it then become a passionate make out session with our clothes on. We slowly released our kiss and her face turned red but it was too adorable. "I will go and shower. I will be heading to somewhere later so you can either follow me or stay in the hotel." I said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
What did I just do to him, his hickey is too obvious and visible. This is embarrassing. "I will stay in hotel then." hiding from the fact that I am meeting hyunseung oppa so he won't get mad. "Okay, remember to call me if there is anything." he said. "I will so don't worries and have fun." I said." my last words before I leave his room so I could go back to my room. I took my phone out and texted hyunseung oppa. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I undress all my clothings and turn on the shower cap as the water splashes on my body. I looked at the mirror and saw the really visible hickey, it was naughty Hyuna that did to me for the first time. It's really special just like a tattoo. A love tattoo. I changed into a simple casual top and my jeans before I head out. The unknown strikes me again, who is that and why am I even going when I don't know who will that be. I left the hotel to flag a cab. 
 
Aikiko Minah POV
 
I guessed he will be so shock to see me, but who cares. It's better that I revealed and do everything at once than holding on doing nothing feeling hurt. I heard someone knocking the door, I guess it is him. I opened the tea house door and we eye contact. He look dumbfounded when he sees me. I guess he didn't expected this 'surprise'. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
How come it is her, why is it her? I thought to myself. I sat down and she pour some tea on my cup. "How come it is you? Why are you looking for me?" I said. "I just want to make friend with you, or do you have any idea who am I really is?" she said. I cannot understand what she is trying to say. "You are the new partnering, are you looking me for this?" I asked. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
I went down to the lobby and saw Hyuna there waiting for me. "Let's go!" I waved to her. She look extremely happy today, I guess junhyung did something to her. "Why do you look so happy?" I asked. She blushed immediately without answering. "Too embarrassed to say." she said. "What's that?" I asked again. "I leave a hickey on junhyung and you know...." my heart breaks upon hearing it but her smile makes me feel happy for her too. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Omo what did I just said to hyunseung, this is too embarrassed. He leads me to the car and the chauffeur start driving while we continue our conversation. "Aigoo, Hyuna had grown up or am I the one that taught you how to leave a hickey?" he said playfully. "Aniyo. Aigoo let's not talk about that." I said. "Your face is all red, I guess that is falling in love." he said. "Perhaps. I feel so happy." I said. We alighted the car and walked into the tea house.
 
Aikiko Minah POV 
 
He doesn't know anything, everything gets awkward so I go to the washroom to chill for a bit. Before I went in, I heard familiar voices. It's a man and a woman voice, both are familiar. The woman voice is Hyuna...? How about the man voice? Since she is here, it's the best to do something. I go back to the tea room. "Do you still remember the nerd in high school? The one that send you chocolates every christmas and valentine? The one that watch you from behind?" I asked directly. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
What she said alarms me, so she is hyena? No wonders she look familiar from the starts but she look so different now. A complete beauty. "Long time no see hyena-sshi, I am so stupid to not recognize you. You are so much prettier now." I said. "You still dare to say all these...?" she said. I don't get what she is trying to do. 
 
Aikiko Minah POV 
 
I wanted to be friendly and change my plan of that but when I saw that hickey, it's such a turn off and heartbreak that I have to do that. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Lets be more straightforward. Do you know how much I did and change because of searching for you and longing for you." I said. "Joke, you still like me even until now?" he said. My tears drop upon what he said. "Dont take it as a joke, I really love you even until now." I said. "Forget about me, you deserve better guys." he said. "You admit you are a bad guy huh?" I said. "I didn't said that." he said. "Do not force me to do something you doesn't want and I want." I said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
So she trying to revenge, yes she really is. The words from is so prickling sharp. She pulled me out of the room, I let her be. I suddenly heard familiar voice and it was Hyuna. Before I want to get away, she pulled me into a deep kiss. I open my eyes wide, surprisingly shocked. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
My eyes turned wide seeing what's infront of me. Hyuna wasn't looking infront so I pulled her into a hug so she won't see that. It will be really heart breaking if she sees that. Is it that yong junhyung trying to betray her. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I am so shocked when hyunseung pulled me into a hug, what is he trying to do. "Oppa, what are you doing?" I struggled. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
She moved her lips nonstop rubbing on mines while what I saw infront was hyunseung pulling Hyuna into a hug and hyunseung looking shocked. I am too shocked to react so I mute myself letting her do everything.