Chapter 46

The unexpected that changes us

Hyuna POV 

A familiar back view, a middle aged woman with a rich aura. I look from far, so I guess she is the one looking for me. I go forward. She turned her face and it was junhyung umma. Why exactly she is looking for me. She smiled at me immediately when we eye contact. "Ahjumma, are you looking for me?" I asked. "Ne, can you spare me some time? I want to talk to you on some matters." she said. "Yes, sure." I said. "Answer ahjumma honestly, do you truly love junhyung?" she asked. My face turn straight. How does she find out, it is too obvious. "Yes, I do. You find out about us...?" I asked. "I happen to find out. Hara umma was calling me and she told me about it." she answered with a strong tone but still looking friendly which scares me more. "ahh. Ahjumma, what are you trying to say?" I said. "Prepared to hear what I am going to say alright." she said. "Sure." I replied. "For a mother, I want to see my son with a good girl. You are very friendly, i admit alright. However, hara is having some kind of depression now because of junhyung. They grew up together, they love each other but they haven't declare as lovers because they are still young and junhyung had some traumatic experiences last time because of a girl, you should know. The girl is jiyeon. Well I don't know if he is just having infatuation for you or he happen to fall for you, I cannot judge much." she said. My heart dropped. What i know inside is I truly love oppa, I feel extreme guilt for hara as well. I can never have the best out of both world. "Ahjumma, I understand what you are trying to say. I love junhyung truly, it is definitely real between us. He did changed because of me." I said. "My dear girl, ahjumma isn't forcing you to leave him but you should think in many ways. I don't have any prejudice for you. You are nice and yes I can see junhyung changing for the better. Do think about it." she said. "Thank you ahjumma for understanding." I said. "I will leave now. See you soon." she said. She walked away. I stood there feeling really lost. I have the urge of not going home tonight. I need somewhere to go for me to clear my thoughts. The last choice, Jang hyunseung. I know I shouldn't bother him so much but besides junhyung, I only feel comfortable with him. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
The more I stare at the roof, the more illusions of Hyuna face start appearing. It is 1am but why couldn't I fall asleep. Phone goes on vibrating non stop. Who would even call me at this time. I look at the screen and it is Hyuna. My heart is jumping around. "Yobeosaeyo. Haven't sleep?" I said. "Oppa, what should I do? I feel so lost now." she said. I sat up and start feeling worried for her. "What happened? Are you okay?" I said. "Can you come over?" she said. "Where are you?" I said. "The park near my place." she said. "I will come as soon as possible." I said. I change into a shirt and leave my house immediately. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Its so cold here, my heart is cold as well. Thunder could be hear from the sky. In a while, it start pouring down. It feels like heaven knows how I truly feel and is feeling the same way too. I am drenched from the rain, I go to a tree so at least I got some sort of shelter although it is still pouring down. I saw car lights from far. I guess hyunseung is here already. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
I turned my car into the park as it start pouring down. I park my car and get off with my umbrella. I walk around to find Hyuna but I cannot see anyone here. I went deeper into the park, there is a girl under a tree. I go nearer and it's Hyuna indeed. I run to her and cover her with umbrella. She is drenched looking really sad. "Oppa.." she mummered softly but it still could be heard. "Are you okay? You are drenched now." I said. To my shocked, she hugged me really tightly that I could feel her chest pressing on mines. My heart stopped, my senses become unclear. The umbrella dropped off from my hands to the ground. "I can only look for you, I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like a criminal." she said. I don't understand why she said that but I could feel that she is having a hard time. I hugged her back putting my hands on her waist. "What's wrong? Don't worry, you have me. I will protect you." I said. "Gomawo oppa. Please don't let go of me, I want some comfort for the moment." she said. The rain get heavier and heavier. I am drenched as well, I cannot bear to see Hyuna falling sick so I let go of the hug. "The rain is getting heavier. Let's go!" I said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I felt really warmth hugging hyunseung, it might not be right but i don't have anyone anymore other than him. I really feel comfort from him. Where is he bringing me to? I blindly follow him and get into his car. He pass me a box of tissue. "Clean it, you are so wet now." he said. I listen to his words and clean myself. He start the car engine and the car start to move. I looked out the window, questioning myself. Why am I even here and is junhyung having enough blankets on him since the heavy downpour is making the weather really cold. Why is my heart feeling so painful. It felt like paradise before this but it feel like hell now. Tears start dropping. I cry silently while hyunseung is driving. He didn't realized, it's a good thing too. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
I took a glance at Hyuna and she is crying. She must be in pain now. I shall give her some time alone first. I park my car and pat on her shoulder. "We are here." I said. I bring her into my house. She sits on the sofa while I go to my room then take out a towel and a pair of clothes for her. A t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. I go down the stairs and to the sofa. "Go and shower. Take this and change it before you get a cold." I said. "Oh. Sorry for the troubles caused. Mianhae." she said. "No, you don't. That's what true friends do for each other." I said. Although saying the word 'friends' hurts but this would make her feel more comfortable. She take a step and go ahead to the shower room. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I take the clothes going to the shower room. In my mind is all flashbacks of what happened just now. What I said to his umma is right, I am standing up for us. I cannot look like a weak coward anymore. I guess I should make a move as soon as possible. I change into the set of clothes after I am done with showering myself. I sneezed after I change into them. I guess I will get a cold soon. The clothes perfectly fits me. I go to the living room, I see a cup of hot tea. Hyunseung must have made it for me. I drink it slowly. He came down from the stairs and sit on the sofa infront of me. "What happened? Tell me so I could help, no point keeping to yourself." he said. "Junhyung umma came and look for me, telling me that hara is having a hard time." I said. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
What? That woman again. Junhyung family is such a biased and that is why I never ever go to his house in the past. And , you anyhow kissed me and now you want to gain sympathy so you could go back to junhyung. Hyuna is way too innocent for that. "Mwo? Kwenchena, his parents are like this. Don't feel guilty, you don't cause that. It is her cunning way to gain junhyung back. Fight for yourself." I said. "I am tired. I don't wish this to happen at all. It's my fault not hers." she said. She is so innocent, she haven't seen the reality. This make me want to protect her more. "Aniya, Don't blame yourself. You got my back from today onwards. It's okay, don't worry." I said. "What should I do? I still have to face junhyung, it is so...." she become so tense while talking. "Please be strong, remember you got me. Just face him bravely, act as nothing like as usual. Think slowly what you want and what is best for both of you." I said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Anxiety and worries all over me. Hyunseung trying his best to make me feel better. I feel like a burden to him but he look like he cares for me genuinely. He is like a shelter for me now. "Oppa, I will be strong. Hopefully." I said so he can lessen his worries for me. I hope I am not this weak. "Dont have to, just be yourself. You can cry or laugh all you want." he said. Our conversation starts to get way emotional. I go to another topic. "You said that you know junhyung way before, do you have photos? I want to take a look." I said. Acting like I am  fine. "Sure. Wait for me here. I go up and take." he said. I watched him go up the stairs. I become so sleepy, weariness in and out all over me. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
It have been a long time since I dig all these out but since she wants to take a look. I shall let her take a glance. I go down to the stairs. She actually fell asleep already. She must be so tired and having pains inside of her. Looking at the sleeping her, she must be suffering a lot. I vow to myself that I will protect her for sure and not feeling weak. I put a blanket over her. I decide to stays by her side and not sleep. I held her hands tightly so she could feel safe. I knocked off after so. 
 
It's 7am in the morning. I slightly open my eyes, realizing that I fell asleep. Still holding onto her hands. She is still sleeping soundly. Her phone vibrate and I take a  look at it. It's a text from junhyung. 'I woke up and didn't see you, where do you go? Yahh you have to work hehe.' send by boss junhyung 10 mins ago. Junhyung seems worried so I should reassured him for Hyuna. 'I have something to do, will go office later.' send by me 1secs ago.