Chapter 27

The unexpected that changes us

Hyuna POV 

Finally the event is over, I am so stuffy. Junhyung and hara left as we went seperate ways. I go to the carpark so I can wait for hyunseung. I wait and waited but hyunseung isnt here yet, I pouted and continue waiting. A sports car drove past, I heard someone whistling so I decided to walk forward. It was hyunseung, finally. "Get up the car now." he said. I followed his order and get into the car. He drove high speed, it was cooling and nice but I feel alittle scared. "Cool isn't it? We will have a few rounds to the destination." he said. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You will know it later." he said. 
 
Hara POV 
 
I followed junhyung and we were at the water fountain. It was really nice, I guess junhyung have something to say. He put his hands on my shoulders. I smiled. "I told you I will think and figure about us right?" he said. Why do I feel that something is going wrong. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I must tell hara, I mustn't hurt both of them anymore. At least, hara can slowly recovered after what I am going to say. "Oppa, kwenchena you don't have to tell me." she look like she's going to cry but I must say. "No. Sorry but...." she cut my words and hug me tightly. "Are you dumping me? Oppa doesn't want hara anymore right?" she said. I hugged her tightly to show some comfort. I let go of her and she look really sad. "Hara, listen to me. I used to loved you. Since we are 6, i was loving you and you know right? However, Hyuna entered my life. She drove my mind crazy and I don't know what to do. She get hurt because of us, I tried to hold back and only love you but I cannot do it. My heart is telling me otherwise. If this continues, I will not only hurt her but you too. You are too innocent to get hurt like this. We will still be close but you will be like my dongsaeng and I will be the same oppa you know." I said. Hara start crying and I don't know what to do but it's better to know the fact than living in the fiction. 
 
Hara POV 
 
I couldn't believe what I just heard. This must be a bad nightmare right. I knew this would happened, I know they are in love. There is no way to change. This is fate, I resigned to fate. I couldn't stop crying, my sorrows are flooding me now. "Oppa. Don't be like this." I said. "Mianhae. You are a nice girl, you will have plenty of guys better than me." he said. This drove me more insane. "I only want you. Kwenchena, I hope you will have a better life okay? Hara will not cry, hara will move on. Have a safe flight tomorrow. Goodbye! " I ended with this. I walked away straight and tears cannot stop dropping. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Watching hara like this, I don't feel good too. As hara walk further and further away from me. Mianhaeyo hara, have a good life without me. I mummers. I left and go get my car. As I was driving, I couldn't stop thinking of Hyuna. How's she with that bastard? Will they develop feelings? Hell no. I hitted the honk hardly due to my anger. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
Finally we are here. "Why are we at Han river?" Hyuna asked. "Let's go to the seats there, we will chat while watching the night sky." I said. "Thats awesome. There's beautiful stars too." she looks really happy. We went ahead to take a seat. I shall ask her about the hickey, I want to know her reactions. "Hyuna-sshi, do you know you got a hickey?" I asked. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
So embarrassing, he saw my hickey mark and he asked. Aish, nothing to hide. "Yea I know. Wae?" I said. "Who did that to you?" he asked. Omona, I don't even know who did that and he asked. "Some guy, mola." I said. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
I guess she forgotten everything that night. "What happened?" I test her further. "I went to a pub because I was love sick then...." she said. I was snapped back by what she said. She seems heartbroken inside. I have to know more and make her feel better. "Why happened? I mean why are you love sick?" I asked. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Since he asked, I shall just rant to him. "You know my company? CEO?" I asked. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
what the hell. Yong junhyung, it must be him making her like this. "I heard of. What he did to you?" I asked consciously. "We are just friends. I stayed at his house because I supposed to be study at college in America but I didn't get in. The main point is that I fall for him and he keep giving me signs that he like me too. He drove me crazy. So that night, I saw him kissing with hara and I was too upset that I went drinking." she said. So junhyung broke her heart at first. So many years and he is still serving hara like a princess without knowing he broke an innocent heart. Yong junhyung, after so many years. You are still the same old you. "Sorry to hear about this. I guess you must have had a hard time. Cheer up, if he meant to be yours he will be." I said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
What hyunseung said was right, if junhyung meant to be mine he will be. " I am alright. I am positive now." I said. " Yes, that's the way." he said. "Tonight stars are so beautiful right? Nights like this are so good, chatting with you and looking at the night sky like this." I said. "why not lets meet up more in the future? You will have me as your listening ear and someone for you to talk with." he said. He's being too kind. He is really a good man I could trust. "Thank you so much but I bet we couldn't meet for the next two weeks." I said. "Waeyo?" he asked. "I will be going to Japan for business trip." I said. "Actually I will be going too, also for business trip but more for holidays. My sister is there too." he said. Such coincidence, he will be going too. "Nice. Hope I could see you." I said. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
Hyuna will be going to Japan, great. "What time is your flight tomorrow?" I asked. "It's an afternoon flight." she said. "Yes, mine too." I said. "So coincidence. Hope I could see you then." she said. "Why not lets exchange our numbers?" I said. "Sure, that will be great." she said. Both of us start exchange our numbers. I better tell her that her hickey matter if not she will be forever wandering. "Actually..." I said. "What?" she asked. "Don't feel bad hearing what I am going to say. Calm down okay?" I said. "You may say, it's okay." she said. "Do you want to know who you make out with that night?" I asked. "Of course. It's better to know than wandering always." she said. "Do you believe it's me?" I asked. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
How could it be possible that its him. Thats no link. "No I don't. It's impossible." I said. "To be honest, we met before this. Try to remember what that guy look like? His features?" he said. I try hard to remember, suddenly something hits me. That night. On the flashy lights and songs blasting. Red hair gorgeous boy. Hyunseung red hair too, he is a pretty boy too. That's so embarrassing. At least he say the truth. "Okay. I remember now. Omona it's so unbelievable. It's okay, I don't want to know more." i said. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
At last, finally she remembers. "Alright. By the way, it's late already. Want to leave here and I send you home." I said. "What time is it now?" she asked. "It's 2am now. Go home and rest, you got a flight later in the afternoon." I said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Omona. It's so late already. I bet junhyung is waiting for me at home. "Okay! Let's go." I said. We then went off by his car. 
 
Junhyung POV
 
The clock keep striking as I wait for Hyuna. It's 2am and why isn't she back yet. What does that bastard did to her. I get worried and think a lot. I start yawning but I must stay awake. I sat on the sofa, watching some shows while waiting for her. My eyes keep closing but I kept it opened tightly. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Finally, I am back home. "Goodnight!" as i get off from the car. Hyunseung smiled back to me and he drove off. I unlocked the door, I heard television sounds as I saw junhyung sleeping on the sofa. He must have fall asleep while waiting for me to be back home. Such a pabo. I go to his room and get a blanket. I put the blanket for him and he is sleeping so soundly. I go back to my room, I took out the dress and put nicely on the table. I went under the shower head and start washing myself, after that I removed my make up. I slide myself into a simple top and sweat pants. I fall back on the bed as I have my sleep at last. 

a/n: Whoever that got read my other fics, pls note that they are dead or can i say i won't update anymore bc it isn't productive at all. If not, i hope everyone like this short chapter.