Chapter 43

The unexpected that changes us

Junhyung POV 

'The plane had successfully landed in seoul' the voicemail woke me up from sleep. I was lying on hyuna shoulders all the while. She looked at me and smiled at me. "We finally reached." I said. "You have been sleeping like a pig." she said. "I was very tired, now i'm better." I said. "Have a good sleep tonight, i will cook delicious food for you." she said. I miss her cooking, so much. We walked out of the airport and it feels good to be back to Seoul. I flagged a cab and then Hyuna and I get in. 
 
Hara POV 
 
I guess this is the last thing I could do before I leave and resign from the company. He will be back from japan today, i am sure he want to see a house that look and smell good. Standing infront of junhyung apartment. I unlock the door. The moment I step in, good old memories came flooding in my mind, i tried my best not to cry because I know myself that I have move on. I start off by sweeping the floor and arranging the sofa. People might see me as a rich person that don't do house work but I did that sometimes. This guy barely even clean his house, I start washing his cups and utensils. An unlocking sound came to my ears. I stunned, what is going on. Until I heard Hyuna voice, I panicked immediately and decide to hide below the kitchen table. What is going on, why am I even hiding when I did nothing wrong. I could heard their conversation clearly. "Assa! We are finally home." hyuna said. "Go in and rest! Then cook me something later." junhyung said. It will means they will come to the kitchen later. What am i supposed to do seriously. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
It feels really good to be back here. I go back to my room and take a shower immediately. I took off my bra and , soaked myself in the bath tube and it is really nice. Some thoughts just came to my mind, realising that it will be my birthday in 4 days and who will really remember and celebrate it for me. In the past, there is appa and omma but there is no one now. I washed myself up and change into a oversized tee and sweat pants. I fall to my bed, i want to sleep but i guess i have to check junhyung up now first. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I opened my eyes after a thirty minutes nap on the sofa. I stretched myself up, getting a drink from the kitchen. I open the fridge and before i could get some fruits, i heard something. "Ouch!" a voice came out. I closed the fridge and look down the kitchen table. Surprisingly, i saw hara down there. Why is she here and what is she doing here. "Hara, what are you doing here?" i asked. "To...." before she could say anything, i cut her words. "You come out first." I said. I held her hands and pull her up from that stuffy hole. She look suffocating and i guess i should give some concern. I pat her head and smiled. "Kwenchana?" i asked. "I'm alright. Oppa, i am here to at least clean the house before i leave." what she said astounded me. 
 
Hara POV 
 
I am greatly flustered when oppa show care and concern for me. It have been so long ever since he cares for me like this. My heart melts but the cruelty still have to goes on, i have a lot to face but i guess today i will give everything a stop officially. From the past to the current now, the way he look at me have never changed it is still so filled with love. I want to hug him right away but i know i cannot. I don't want to please him anymore, even when i did i will do it with pride and especially things ain't the same already. "Why did you say that?" he asked. I will did that is because of another woman appearence to our scene. I don't want to be pathetic anymore. Speaking of her, i see her walking down the stairs from far. I want to do something so i could twist the fact but i have to control. Goo hara, it is not the right time yet.
 
Hyuna POV
 
"Junhyung yah!" i screamed. While walking down the stairs, i feel something weird and when i go nearer i saw hara and junhyung. Why is she here? What is she doing here? Why do i feel bad? Stuffs like this came to my mind. Junhyung came to my side, hara smiled at me and before i want to say anything. "Hyuna-sshi, i came here to bid my farwell." she said. She was looking at junhyung all the way, i just keeping my face cool. "Wae?" i asked. "I will resign from the company, the reason why i am here is because i have to say something before i really leave. The company is doing well when both of you were away." she said. I was surprised from what she says. I need to do something at least, to make her last memorable. "Hara-sshi, gomawo. Why not stay here to eat with us before you leave." i said. 
 
Hara POV 
 
I cannot help it but when i was talking, all i did was starring at junhyung. He knows i am looking at him, he remain calm too and listen to what i said. "No, thanks. We will have our meal next time together, the 3 of us." i said. "Then what are you planning to do after leaving the company?" junhyung asked harshly. "Oppa, i will go back to my appa company for sure. I helped you for so many years already, it is time i have to continue my family business." I said. I just continue faking a smile.
 
Hyuna POV 
 
All the while, it was all about the two of them only. I stayed quiet and not utter any word. "Hara, if you need help or what do not forget about oppa." he said. I felt a pinched of pain in me. I hate being fragile but it's not helping. "You can look for me too." I said. "Arraso. I will leave now." hara said. "Hara, oppa is with Hyuna now so we are always here to help you if you need to." this sentence made everything sounds better. I smiled. 
 
Hara POV 
 
So oppa is confessing that they are together now. That kind of atmosphere hurts my heart. They send me off the house and I drove away. Tears starts to overflowing. Why is oppa still caring about me this way when things ain't the same anymore. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I am so mad at myself for what I said just now. Hyuna is the one I love but why at that moment I am concerning hara more. However, it feels great after confessing our relationship. I don't want to hurt hara but I cannot hurt Hyuna now, most importantly. I turned and look at Hyuna, she look listless but happy also. I could read her mind straight away from her expression. I look at her straight in her eyes, she looked at mine too with hers cheeks blushed. My heart just keep pumping. Within seconds, my lips already on hers. Our lips became like super glue on each other. She move her lips first and I begin moving mine too, on each other lips as we fall to the sofa. We were on top of each other, our lips just cannot stop moving on each other. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
A kiss from him eventually made everything right. i just love this feeling and how secure this can go. I let go of our lips. We looked at each other with our desperate lusty look. "Oppa, I am hungry." I said. I put my hands on his lips teasing him. "Lets cook something later." he said. "Okay, I will go prepare now." I get up but before I really get up, he pull me back to the sofa again and kiss me with his lips moving a lot. I move little bit and he go on top of me. I could feel his pants popping up. I take it as I don't feel anything. He let go of our lips. "Go and cook now. Oppa is hungry as well." he said. I stood up from the sofa and I touched my chest, my heart beat is obviously beating very fast. I took out all the ingredients so could cut them. As I start chopping them, I feel junhyung hand coming from behind giving me a back hug but at the same time holding my hands to chop them all too. We do it fast. "I will go set up the table. You continue with cooking it." he said. I nodded my head and go on with grilling the steak. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Tonight will be really a good night. I open my cabinet and took out the candles, I lid them up and fixed it putting them all on the dining table. It's the first time we are having candle light dinner. She walked out of the kitchen with the dishes. She was shocked by what I set. "Oppa, isn't that too much?" she said. I know she love it. I go towards her and hold onto her waist. "I know you love it, let's make tonight fun." I said. She stopped me from holding onto her waist. "Let's eat!" she said. "We can start dining in but give oppa a kiss first." I , she look shy immediately like we didn't kissed before. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
What's with his teasing. I am flustered enough already, cannot he see. "Andwae." I said. His impression become dead serious but after awhile he came forward and gave a popo on my lips. My face is all heated up. "Let's eat!" he smirked. I watch him cut a piece of steak quickly and gobbled it down. I cut mine's and eat it too. I finished mine fast because i was so hungry. "So full. I am done too." he said. He stood up and look at me. "What are you doing? Sit down." i said. In the room of all candle lights only, he come forward and carry me bridal style. "Sleep with me tonight." he said. "Oppa, no." i hope he don't do anything inappropriate because his face look driven. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I carry her up the stairs and she look scared, she look like as if i will stole her ity. If i want her ity, i would have already stole it earlier. I smirked looking at her. "What is that smirk for? Put me down." she said. "Pabo yah, just casually sleep with me for tonight. We can even sleep with each other everyday." i said. I open up my room and put her down on the bed. I go over the bed and pull the blanket up. I am on top of her and she closed her eyes, she thought i am going to kiss her. I flicked on her forehead. She open her eyes wide and give me the sharp glare. She pulled and grabbed me. Now she is on top of me. She gave a peek on my cheeks. "Oppa yah, saranghae." she said. My heart start racing again. "Nado." I said. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
This time only the alcohol can cure my pain and cure all my lovesickness. How can hyuna even be mine, when will she love me, can i just snatch her away from junhyung. No. This. I had already did something bad to junhyung in the past, i really don't want to be inhuman again. I stared at the dance floor, flashbacks of hyuna touching me blindly and how she . How her playfulness make me fall hard for her although i am quite drunk. I looked at the dance floor, it just feels like watching an old movie again. From far, i saw someone walking to my directions. It is hara. I don't know her well so i am not going to bother about her. "Hyunseung oppa, today is the day i officially leave him." he said. He must be referring to no other than junhyung. In a situation like this, we share the same feelings but what for i should look pathetic like her. "Oh." i said coldly. "You know how much i love him and how much years of love we shared." she said. "Let him go, let the both of them love each other in peace. No conflicts and nothing. Don't be pathetic." all the cruelty from my mouth. 
 
Hara POV 
 
Hyunseung have never understand how i feel, how can he say such words. My head hurts a lot and i feel so teary inside. The alcohol is taking over me so much. If i am not wrong, hyunseung love hyuna too so why should he talk like this. "Don't talk so heartless. You love hyuna right?" I said. "yes, i do but i am not so pathetic like you. Remember how you bully jiyeon secretly in the past just because you cannot accept that junhyung treats her better than you. So now you better not do anything to hyuna." he said. I become so drastically horrible inside, that is my karma but i don't deserve that. My mind went crazy. "Shut up from being cruel, don't forget that i dare to do anything." I stared into his eyes fiercely and press my lips onto him. His eyes turned wide open. He pulled me away from him. "Micheoso? What are you trying to prove by doing this to me?" he said. The sight infront of me turn blurry. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
Is she mad. She just pull me with my tie and kiss me. I pulled her away and asking her why must she do that. She looked at me poorly, she start tearing and knocked down unconsciously. "Hara, don't be so pathetic. I know you love him but love him with pride and not doing foolish things to take him over." i said while i put her behind of me as i carry her. I look through her purse and found her identity card with her address. I flagged a cab and tell the taxi uncle to alight her at that address. The cab drives off. I heaved a sigh and wipe my mouth with tissue violently, thinking of that kiss just now really disgust me. I walk towards the car park and get into my sports car. I blast music and drive off. My mind were all her but i know i have to let go, the first tears start dropping down. 
 
a/n: Sorry was busy that few days so i only upload it now! Hope everyone like this long chapter! Lots of love.