Chapter 18

The unexpected that changes us

Hyuna POV 

It's 10am when I woke up, i forsee a really awesome hangout with sohyun today. I get off my bed as I strip and get into the bathe room. I feel so cold for bathing in the morning especially when it is winter now. I was shocked to see that there is a laundry of clothes on the basket, no wonder I realized my clothes are getting lesser because I hadn't wash my clothes for almost 3 weeks and this is so dirty. So after I showered, I put the basket of dirty clothes on my room so I can wash when I am back home tomorrow. I dress myself and fixed my make up. I write a note for junhyung to inform him before I left home to meet sohyun. 

Junhyung POV 

The moment I woke up, I realized it is 1pm and I was so shocked because this is the first time I woke up so late. I left my room to the living room as I stretched myself. I walked to the dining room and kitchen, realizing that there is no one at home. Where is hyuna? I thought to myself. I then saw a note on the dining table. I took it and read

Oppa, I won't be home until tomorrow. 

I am going to my bestfriend house to stay over so I guess you can settle everything on your own. 

See you tomorrow. Annyeong! ^__^ 

I was dumbfounded after i read the note. Today will be a very boring day without hyuna. I will miss her for sure but I don't have the rights to miss her, yes only as a friend. An idea popped out my mind so to make my weekends less boring. Maybe I shall ask hara if she wants to come over to accompany me. So I decided to ring her up. 

Hara POV 

After I am done with my make up, I took my keys to open the door so I can leave home to meet taecyeon oppa. We are going for shopping and clubbing tonight, i am sure it will be fun. Before I want to leave the house, my phone rang and it was junhyung oppa that called me. "Yes oppa?" I said. "Are you free today? Come my house!" he said. I wanted to accept but I don't want to let taecyeon oppa down so I decided to just reject. "Aniyo. I am meeting taecyeon oppa. How about tomorrow?" I asked. "You are meeting that guy again? It's okay, since you are busy then forget it." he said. Junhyung oppa sounds really mad or can I say jealousy. "You are always with hyuna so don't argue so much. Okay I will hanged out now. Annyeong." I said and hang the call. Does I sound really rude but I think Junhyung oppa get used to my attitude so it's okay. 

Junhyung POV 

Mwo?! She hangout the call just like this. Oh well, what she said is right. At least, I think spending time with hyuna is better than spending time with her currently. I think I should call gikwang and doojoon to come over, if not I will die of boredom. "Doojoon-ah, are you free today? Come my house to accompany me, I am so bored." I said. "Okay. I am free today. In an hour, I will come over." he said. Finally someone is free for me. "Arraso. Call gikwang too." I said. "I am meeting him today so he can come with me to your house too. We will be there shortly." he said. "I will hangout now. See you both!" I said. I hanged the call and went up to hyuna room to check out her room since I am bored. The first thing I saw when I go into her room was a basket of dirty clothes and I saw her undergarments too. I didn't expect to see that all her undergarments look so hot. Yong jun hyung, how can you be for this. This is not right as I snapped out from my dirty mind. I think I shall help her to bring it to the washing machine to wash so she don't have to do so much. Not forgetting, I have to wash mines too. 

Hyuna POV 

After shopping the whole street of myeongdong, time to have some snacks with sohyun. We went to the nearest snack stall and have some fried snacks. We start our chatting for the day. "Hyuna, so how you and your 'boss'? she asked. I was so shy to answer but I have to be honest with my bestfriend. "Hmm sohyun ah you are right. I think I had fall for him." I said. "Told you so! What exciting things happened between you two? C'mon and share." she said. "The first thing is when he is drunk, I go ahead to be caring but he say weird stuffs then start kissing me. Aw this is my first kiss, you know?" I start sighing. "Wow daebak. Anymore?" she said. "Not only this. I was hurt several times due to something that happened, and you know what? First, he hugged me and say stuffs that melt me and secondly he gave me roses." I said. "Can see he is in love with you if not I don't see why must a guy have to do this to a girl." she said. What sohyun said actually make sense. Especially after what junhyung said to me last night. "That's true but what I wish for is that as long as he is happy, I don't need anything in return." I said. "Your love for him is rather unrequitted. Our hyuna had grown up." Sohyun said. Sohyun said. I don't know what to say but I am just someone whom don't know much about relationships and romance but feelings just come eventually. "Perhaps. I don't know much about it because you know I never had in a relationship before." I said. "Go for it! Once you lost a chance, it will never come back." Sohyun said. "Woah our little girl here is just 17 but so professional over it." I said. "Aniyo. I had only in a relationship before for 2 times. You should know who right." she said. If i don't know who, i wouldnt be her bestfriend already. "ilhoon and doojoon!" i said. "Too bad. You had never meet them before, if not you will know my standard for guys." she said. "I see. I know our little girl taste are the best. Happy?" i said. "oh yes. Do you remember our clique in middle school?" she asked. "Yes yes of course! 4minute right!" I said. "yes yes. Do you know Jiyoon is in Korea now? Jihyun and gayoon are famous designers in Japan?" she said. I feel like a bad friend because i almost forget them after cutting contacts for so many years. "Not bad! I hope I can meet Jiyoon soon. Do you have her contact?" I said. "You will meet her when time comes because she said not to give anyone her contact. Mianhae." she said. "it's okay. Great to hear about them too." I said. After talking so much, we decided to head for movies later." 

 
Junhyung POV 
 
Where the earth are they? Why ain't they reaching yet? I had been sitting here watching tv for like hours and it's already 4pm. 
 
Doojoon POV 
 
Junhyung is going to kill us for not answering his calls because both gikwang and I were late but here we are shopping for beers and wines to bring over to his house. After we paid for that, we head to buy pizzas and fried chicken. I'm sure junhyung will love all these. He will love me for buying so much wonderful foods. "Hyung, we are done right?" gikwang asked. This pabo kwang forever asking questions when we are shopping. "Yes. Stop nagging and let's go flag a cab to his house now." I said. 
 
Gikwang POV 
 
I felt so bad for not answering junhyung calls because doojoon told me not to do so because once junhyung flare up on the phone, our ears will become deaf. Finally we get a cab and soon we reached his house. I pressed the doorbell and all we saw is shirtless junhyung opening the door looking fierce. "Yah look at the time now, now then come. Want to get whack from me?" he said. I was shivering but still gave my cheerful outlook.
 
Junhyung POV
 
finally they came already if not I will start killing people. They brought loads of things including beers, wines, pizzas and fried chicken. "Hyung, don't be angry because here are all your favorite!" gikwang said. "okay since you guys had brought good stuffs here, i forgive your." I said. We start eating our pizzas and drink our beers. "So how's life?" doojoon asked. "Do you know something? I'm going to work and face hyunseung. This is terrible." I said. "C'mon hyung, just forgive him and forget all the past things already. It had been so many years." gikwang said. "It's not him that cause that fully so just stop blaming him and forgive him." doojoon said. Forgive him? Impossible, never I will. Forget what happened? I would have forget already if I could. I thought to myself with anger. "Do you guys think it's easy? It's isn't just a trivial matter, it cost a human life you know?" I said. "Chill hyung. Let's not talk about this okay?" gikwang said as to calm me down while doojoon is all speechless. "So how is you and Hyuna already? Any happenings?" gikwang asked. My heart feel conscious when talk about this. "Well, I think I like or it's all just infatuation. I really don't know but i tense to give her secret pecks and she don't know." I said. "You are in love! You always want her to be happy right? When she is sad, it hurts you right? What she feels, you will feel right." doojoon said. What he said is absolutely right. "What you said, it's all what I felt and shared." I said. "Hyung! Make a move then." gikwang said. I want to but I cannot, I don't have the guts to and Hyuna would think I am crazy. "Andwae. She will think I am crazy." I said. "What about hara?" doojoon said. Speaking of hara, i am more confused. I like her but she doesn't make me feel like how hyuna does. "All I have for her is just responsibility but I admit I like her ever since young." I said. "that's isn't love at all, from the start. Maybe yes but Hyuna make you had a change of heart." doojoon said. I feel stucked after what he said, I better not make any decisions yet and let things come smoothly. I don't want to hurt either one. "I don't know. I shall let things happened naturally." I said. "Up to you but dont choose things impulsively alright." gikwang said. When does pabo kwang become so wise thinking. "Our pabo kwang so clever now huh." doojoon said. All of us start laughing about it. We played truth or dare and after having so much fun, it's 9pm already but the fun havent over yet because we are going to drink and get drunk tonight. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
After having so much shopping, movies and fun with Sohyun. Finally we are back at her house. Both of us then bathe together as we use the jacuzzi tube that is in Sohyun house. We had fun playing bubbles and we laugh together. After an awesome shower time, we dry our hair and we got on the bed together as we had some ladies talk before we go to bed. 
 
Junhyung POV
 
The atmosphere is getting from bad to worst. As I feel really drunk after drinking so much. We start splashing wines and beer on each other. We break the wine glasses and squeeze the cans. Doojoon start jumping on the sofa while gikwang start blasting music as we randomly dance freestyling. The clock strikes 2am but who cares, we are going to party super hardcore. 
 
Doojoon POV 
 
This is too high like as if I'm on esctasy but it's because of the alcohol. I start blabbering unhappy things and laugh about it. Pabo kwang only knows how to laugh and do his american dance. I had never so crazy before and this is the first time. We ended our madness by sleeping. I lay on one side of the sofa and gikwang lie on the another side. Junhyung? He slept on top of the dining table. It left me speechless but let's all rest. 

I'm back with this long chapter. Not really junah interactions but it's all about what both parties feel about each other when they were talking to their friends. 

[CLIFFHANGER PART 2] So the past is slowly coming out? Cost a human life? Whose dead? Did hyunseung kill someone or what? Filled with mysteries here. Find out more as the story unfolds. 

HOPE EVERYONE LIKE IT! :D

[OUT OF TOPIC] HYUNA's ICE CREAM IS AWESOME. SHE IS SO CUTE & Y. IT WILL BE PERFECT IF JUNHYUNG IS DATING HER IN REAL RATHER THAN HARA. YES, I LIKE JUNHYUNG WITH HYUNA MORE THAN HARA TOO HAHAHA OTL.