Chapter 26

The unexpected that changes us

Hyuna POV 

Today is a back-to-work day. I woke up and went around roaming the house with my bare face to see if junhyung is awake but I don't see him so i guess he's still sleeping. I went into his room and still seeing him sleeping. "Oppa! Wake up, time for work." I squealed. "Mwo? Today no work. Didn't you forgot that today is the party." he said sleepishly closing his eyes. Oops, i forgotten today is the day. "What time we have to get prepare?" I said. "Let me sleep first. I will wake you up later, in the afternoon." he said. "Arraso." I went back my room and lay back on my bed as I fell asleep again. 

Junhyung POV 

The next time I woke up, it's the afternoon. Finally the right time to wake up, unlike hyuna waking me up early in the morning just now. I go straight to the washroom to brush my teeth and wash my face with the face scrub. When I am done, I left my room to hyuna room. To my suprised, she is sleeping wearing her night wear revealing her cleavage and almost her undies. I better cover her with blanket before I wake her up to avoid any misunderstandings. "Yah! Wake up! It's 12pm already." I said. She moved slightly and slowly open her eyes. "I am awake now." she sit up and looking really blur. "Go and get prepare now. We will get going later." I said. "Arraso." she mummered. 

Hyuna POV 

What to wear when he didn't even bring me to go get a prom or night dress. I also don't get a thing with the dress code. I strip and go straight to the bathroom. I went under the shower shower head as the water splashed on my bare body. I took a look at the mirror and the hickey mark is still there but it's tone is fading. At least it's not that obvious anymore. I switched off the shower head as I go back to my room. I slide myself with a normal black dress. I put on my make ups and went off to the living room. Junhyung was sitting there with his suit. 

Junhyung POV 

Finally hyuna came down. She is looking good, she must be puzzled what we are going to do next. "I ordered some home delivery western food, it's on the dining table. Go and have it before we go." I said. "Wow, rich huh?" she said. "Of course I am rich. I eaten so you go eat yours." I said. I ate before her because I was too hungry. She went ahead to eat, looking at the way she eat. She must be really hungry. 

Hyuna POV 

To my amazed, there is chicken chop and sphagetti with more. I gobbled as I was too hungry. I ate everything, junhyung gave me the suprised look. "I was too hungry, mianhae." I said. "It's okay. Let's go!" he said. I wonder where is he bringing me. We left the house as I get into the car. "Where are you bringing me to? The party isn't so early." I said. "You will know once we are there." he said. 

Junhyung POV 

Actually I am going to drive her to my personal grooming place. I'd choosen some prom dresses for her to choose later. She sure would love it. After driving severals streets, we are finally here. I lead her to a staircase and I tell her to go up. 

Hyuna POV 

We reached this place and there's a small arrow plate saying 'Yong pari personal grooming centre' I laughed upon what i saw. "Why are you laughing?" he asked. "What kind of grooming centre is this! Imagine if people saw this, what would they think." I said. "Only special guests can here." he said. So I am the special guest. I followed him as we enter the place. It was a beautiful place, there is people greeting us. There is like salon-like table and chairs. He led me into a white room as I saw so many prom dresses. I was really suprised. "What was that for?" I asked. "Choose the dress you like and this lady here will proceed you for a beautiful night tonight." he said. I was really amazed. All the dresses was really gorgeous. "Kamsahanmida oppa." I said. "I will go do mines too, so i will leave you here." he said. "Arraso. See you later!" I said. I feel like a princess now. 

Junhyung POV 

Looking at hyuna expression, she must be very happy. I will make her a beautiful princess for today. "Mister, go to there I will do your hair and make ups." my stylist said. I walked to the grooming table and my stylist start doing my face first. 

Hyunseung POV 

"Butler kim! Call my stylist over to our house, I need some make ups and hair styling." I said. "Yes-sir." he said. Sitting on the sofa in my room, looking through some branded suits or me to wear tonight. I will meet so many people that I could get my benefits for the company. Not forgetting, I am meeting yong jun hyung tonight. After so many years, I am going to see you again. 

Hyuna POV 

This white dress really look very beautiful on me. I am loving this so much. The lady lead me to the corner and told me to pick a pair of heels. I wore it after i picked the silver heels. I look myself into the mirror and one word to describe myself is perfect. "That's not ending yet miss, I am going to do your hair and make ups now so follow me." the lady said. I go to the grooming table and took a seat. The lady start touching up my hair, she start spraying moisture spray on my hair and then follow by glitters. She start curling my hair for a bit. It look so nice on me. She then start putting bb cream on my face which cover up all my flaws on my face. I was told to close my eyes. follow by putting eyeliner and some eye shadow. "Done!" she said. I look on the mirror once again, i look so beautiful groom. I followed the lady and finally junhyung and I met again. He was kinda shocked. "Oh dear, you look so beautiful." he said. 

Junhyung POV 

I almost throw out my water when hyuna walk to me. She look too pretty after grooming up. "Thanks oppa. All your efforts." she said. "Let's go now." I said. We went off the place happily. I get my car and drive to the destination straight. 

Hyunseung POV 

Finally i am done styling. "Butler kim, go get the car ready and set me off for the party." I said. We then went off with the car. 

Hyuna POV 

We arrived the place as I see only some guests are there. Many were looking at junhyung and I. Hara immediately run to junhyung when she saw us. Once again, I felt left out again but junhyung just look at me with his puppy eyes when he walked away. I went around talking to the guests and give them my company name card so xeno can be more famous. 

Junhyung POV 

Hara pulled me away, hyuna don't look good after that. I don't meant to break her heart again or so. "Oppa, you look good tonight." hara said. "You look beautiful too." I said. We chatted as we walk around with her hands over me. 

Hyunseung POV 

I walked into the hall and the first person I saw was Yong Junhyung. he didn't notice me so I purposely walked passed him. We eye contact and his eyes filled with hatred glaring at me, to show no anger I stare at him intensively then smirked as it went by. I must show him i am happy, i am not affected by what happened in the past. This is my policy of tonight facing him. As I went by, chatting with those famous businessmen I notice a girl walking alone. Isn't she the one that grind on me and trying to make out with me, oh and I still can see her hickey. The one I on. Why is she here, so coincidentally. yes, I must know her name and know who she is. I went ahead to approached her. "Hey! What's your name?" I initiate my hand over for a handshake. She looked at me blurly. "Annyeohasaeyo. My name is kim hyuna." she hand over as we shook hands. Finally I know her name, she look really interesting. 

Junhyung POV 

I saw him, I saw jang hyunseung after so many years. My heart was filled with anger but i controll. What's he trying to do now? Talking to hyuna now and hyuna looking happy too. Is he trying to flirt her, for goodness sake. I clenched my fist as i watched them. 

Hyuna POV 

Why is this guy looking so familiar, I couldn't remember when I saw him and all. So he is jang hyunseung, the one junhyung hates but he doesn't look like what junhyung said about him. He look really friendly and nice. "What do you do? As in which company are you in?" he asked. "I am in xeno company." I said. 

Hyunseung POV 

She is in xeno company, so she is under yong jun hyung. Ok, i must relaxed. "That's nice." I said. "Do you know yong jun hyung?" she asked. Why is she asking me about him. " I heard of him but i don't know him in person." I lied. "Okay then. Why not let's go take the food? You haven't eaten too right?" she asked. "No. Okay, let's go have our dinner." I said. We went to take my food as I see junhyung starring at us. Why do I feel that there's something between hyuna and junhyung. There must be. We took our food and we eat while we sit down. 

Hyuna POV 

I realized that junhyung keep starring at us. He must be mad because he hates on hyunseung and I am with hyunseung now but who cares since I got the rights to have my own friends. Hyunseung was actually very nice, he is a pretty boy and he got the charisma. We eat while we chat, it seems like we have endless things to talk about. 

Junhyung POV 

I cannot stand no more. They seems so close now. "Everyone get to the dance floor. We will have our ballroom dance now." the emcee said. All of us get to the dance floor. The moment i saw hyuna and hyunseung, I walked to hyuna and left hyunseung out. "Pretty lady. Do I have the honour to have this dance with you?" I asked. Hyuna nodded and hyunseung looking flare up. I held onto hyuna hands as we have our first dance. She smiled at me sweetly. "You look really beautiful tonight." I said. "You look really handsome tonight." she said. "Let's enjoy this moment now." I said. 

Hara POV 

What's wrong with oppa? He is being so cold towards me today and he keep eyeing on hyuna, he seems lost. Now he have his first dance with hyuna. it's so heartbreaking. 

Hyunseung POV 

Huh, so that is what yong junhyung could do. Pushing me away from hyuna then dance with her. Both of them are like smiling to each other and talking so passionately. Why do I feel jealous, this is the first day I know her only or can i say she is the one that make me so blind on the day at the pub. I almost could her. I drink the wine continuosly. Soon, the dancing partner change and went ahead to hyuna. "Hyuna-sshi, can i have a dance with you?" I said. "Sure." she said. I held her waist and we dance, this just feels like the day at the pub. "Are you free after this?" I asked. "No, wae?" she said. "Let's have a after-party?" I winked. "What are you trying to do?" she looking afraid, like as if i would eat her up. "No worries, I won't do anything to you. We will just go and have some talk." I said. 

Hyuna POV 

I think I should trust him, rather than having the mindset that he will eat me. "Alright. We will go for the after party." I said. "Okay! Wait for me at the car park when everything ends." he said. We released the dance we go seperate ways. I go to junhyung and hara was there, it is kind of uncomfortable but it's okay. "I will go out with hyunseung after these so you don't have to wait for me. Both of you can just go." I said. "What?! You are going out with him." he looks too agitated. What's wrong with oppa? 

Junhyung POV 

She is going out with jang hyunseung. This is not right, just not right but I cannot stop hyuna if she wants. "Yes. Don't be mad ok? I will come back one piece and i will not let him touch me." she said. "Can you not go?" I asked. "Sorry, but now because I promise him." she said. I shall let her go, i cannot force her anyways. "Alright. Have fun and be safe." I said. "Kamsahanmida oppa." she said happily. 


With the appearence of hyunseung, what will happened? LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE IT WILL BE VERY GOOD. 

a/n: Thank you for reading :D