Chapter 62

The unexpected that changes us

Hyuna POV 

 
In the room just the three of us. It's 3pm now and I am wondering why didn't hara visit because it is her time to visit, now that junhyung had regained his consciousness. The number of visitors isn't the case anymore because before that, junhyung isn't awake and with its bacteria issues. Now that everything is okay, no matter how many ppl. We all can visit. Looking at junhyung and hyunseung chatting happily, my heart no longer feel heavy. No matter what, I will still do the best for junhyung and never forget what hyunseung had done for me too. I smiled. 
 
Hara POV 
 
The scene infront of me breaks my excitement from seeing oppa again. The three of them chatting happily. I will just make the atmosphere awkward if I just go in. I shall go for today, i shall come again tomorrow. I walk off quietly and sighed. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
While chatting with hyunseung, Hyuna just kept quiet and is in a dazed that I wonder what she is thinking exactly. Then, she walked out of the room. "Hyung, where do you think she is going?" I asked. "I think she must have went to get a drink or something, just let her be." he said. "Oh. Anyway where do we stop just now?" I asked. "About my company. You know...." he said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Are my eyes cheating on me, why do I saw hara backview from far. Is that really her? How could that be so coincidence. I go ahead to the vending machine to buy some drinks too since I am thirsty enough. I put my coins in the vending machine and ended up, buying three cans. At least it is enough for 3 of us. I have the urge to go have a breather since it have been long that I had relaxed myself. I went to the park to have a walk listening to my music peacefully. Just by sitting there, there are a lot of things that came to my mind. Both negative and positive. I close my eyes to be able to rest my eyes for a bit. As many songs had been played, I start realizing that it is evening already. I start rushing back. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
It is weird. So many hours had passed but she isn't back yet. Nevertheless, junhyung and I cannot stop catching up with each other. I told him everything ever since we reached adulthood, just three things I haven't and dont dare to tell him yet. "We had chat so long, it's weird that Hyuna isn't back yet. Right?" he said. "I think she will be back soon." I said. Hyuna must be out for a walk. The sound of door sliding and when I turn back, it's Hyuna with 2 cans of drinks. "What was that for?" I asked. "That is for both of you." she said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
Hyuna passed me a can of grape juice and I turned it away because I want cola. "Hyuna-sshi, I want cola." I said. "Ani, you are still not well so no carbonated drinks. This grape juice doesn't have gas so it is still healthy." her face turn into a really concerned face. I smirked. "If you care for me like this, someone will be jealous." I said. Hyunseung face turned stiff. Hyuna remained quiet after hearing what I said. It's atmosphere become very awkward. I guess I had just said the wrong thing. I quickly open the can and gobble it down. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
I gasped upon what junhyung said. Cannot he not make until so obvious. Hyuna and I just started the comfort zone in our relationship only. This is awkward now. Hyuna isn't even talking back after what she heard. Junhyung shouldn't  even said that at first. His face shown guiltiness and he drank the can of juice that he didn't want. He cleared his throat so it could broke away this silence moment. Nevertheless, I don't want Hyuna to be uncomfortable around me thinking that helping her is a burden like in the past. I like her being cheerful and bubbly when she is with us. I like her relying on me all the times. The three of us can become one when junhyung slowly recover. I don't want him to hate me anymore. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Why couldn't I get it. Junhyung is behaving weirdly, saying things that I barely even understand. Hyunseung face turned stiff after what junhyung uttered just now. The memory of hyunseung making a cake for me and what his house nanny told me begin flashing to my mind. Why couldn't I get the clues? Still no matter whatever it is, hyunseung is just my oppa. I must remember this. Why couldn't I understand love anymore, why? Ever since this accident happens, ever since the fact that junhyung  couldn't remember me anymore. I only know how to rely on hyunseung oppa and meanwhile, to be good with junhyung. The changes within us. I got caught in a daze. Junhyung drank the grape juice I got for him when he didn't want at first. Hyunseung just kept quiet. The doctor came in and finally break away our awkward and uneasy atmosphere. "Ahh doctor, you are here." I said. "Is there anything? Is it medicine time and check up time again?" junhyung said. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
Everything become normal again. The doctor talking to junhyung while we stood there and listen to what the doctor going to say next. At least I will know his medical report. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
The doctor is here again, I sighed because it must be another something again. "How are you feeling today? Does your wounds still hurts? How is the rehab just now, your leg is it okay?" he asked me so much in one shot. I frowned. "I am feeling good, don't you see that my friends are here chatting happily with me? Er..mm it is still okay. My leg still dont feel a thing but I can walk a few steps already." I answered back rudely. It's really irritating because ever since doctor talked to ommuni last night, she just couldn't stop treating me like a 10 y/o kid. My senses are clear. The doctor look annoyed but still continue faking a smile talking to me. "I will give you 2 more sessions of rehab, if it still doesn't get better then I will add more. Remember tomorrow rehab session will be longer. I am sure you want your feet to get better." the way be said is so bad. What kind of attitude is that. I nodded in response, not wanting to say anything. "The nurse will give you your dinner and medicine later, then you should go to sleep because you haven't fully recovered yet. You need plenty of rest." he said. I cannot hang out with them anymore. I sighed silently. "Yah hyung, both of you go first. Come tomorrow again. I want to talk to both of you more." I said. Both of them heeded my words then left the room without bidding goodbye to me. I pouted and frowned. 
After that, the idiotic doctor left too. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
Now it's only both of us alone. That atmosphere previously still arouse in my head that I have no choice but to keep quiet throughout. All of a sudden, she put her hands around my arms. I gasped. "Oppa, do you know something? I only tell you, I don't say that to junhyung." she said. I didn't reply anything. What is she going to tell me. I wondered. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I have to tell him what I saw just now, it couldn't get off my head. I need to say out. He kept keeping quiet, must be because of just now. I am still gonna tell him. "You know just now. I saw hara walking out of this level ward. He didn't even come in. I thought my eyes were wrong." I said. Waiting for his response. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
I cannot say much, I don't know what to say too. About hara, maybe she just want to leave us alone. I don't want to add her to my problems but she indeed changing now. We get back to my room, I didn't say anything at all on the way back here and even after I am here. The nurse stand beside my bed. "Is there anything?" I asked. "Its your dinner and medicine. Also, you can discharge in a few days later after your last stitch tomorrow. The doctor will determine whether will you be discharge." she said. "Arraso. Thanks nurse-nim." I said. I went back to my bed and start eating my food while Hyuna watches me. "Oppa, can you say something? I am bored." she said. Just then I decide to say something. I'm not even angry but why am I acting like this. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
It's not like he is angry, he still behave normally. He jyst don't say a thing but I am sure he hears me. "Hyuna-yah, you know sometimes I admire hara." he said. My face turned shocked because he suddenly says that with his mouth filled with food. He finally talked. "Wae?" i said. "She can be both the good person or the wicked person. She can switch sides easily but she know what she is doing. Recently, her attitude changed but that decades of hers is just her spots." he said. I don't quite understand what he means, I am just too oblivious but indeed true of what he told me. I agreed with him. "Yea oppa, you are right. How about me then?" I asked. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
Since she asked me about something like that, i shall tell her the truth. "When you are cruel, you are trying hard. You always care no matter how much disappointment you get." I said. "Yah. You go home now, your eye bags are strong. Even you used concealer." I said. "You are fine alone?" she asked. "Yes. Go home and rest." I said. "Do you want me to go home so much?" she asked. "Yes." I joked. She pouted. "Arra! I will leave." when she is going to walk away from my side, i grab her hands from behind. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
As i walk out the corridoor, i touched my heart. Why is it beating so fast. What is it going on. I walked out of the hospital and take a bus so i could go back home. I decide to take a nap on the bus. The next moment, i open my eyes. The sky is already dark and i am reaching home soon since the distance is far from the house i rented. I quickly unlock the door because i am just too tired. Didn't care about my hygience at all, i lay flat on the bed and have a really great sleep. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I wake up and realized that it is another day that hara isn't here to visit, i guess she is busy. I'm fine anyway. It's hyuna here again as someone slide the door and came in. "I will spend the day with you for your rehab." she said. I smiled. She is so nice that i want to know how i actually get to know her last time. Time will slowly shown everything. I guess.