Chapter 19

The unexpected that changes us

Hyuna POV 

It's time I should go home already, I really had so much fun with sohyun. After changing into a new set of clothes, I left Sohyun house to flag a cab back home. I reached the doorsteps and unlocked the door. The moment I went in, all i saw was disastrous. Does this house get rob when I am away or something? All I saw was broken pieces of wine bottles, beer stains all on the ground and all the food bites that is left overs. The sight of one unknown guy and gikwang sleeping side by side on the sofa. Where is junhyung? I search around the houses and saw him sleeping on the dining table. This is the most ridiculous thing I saw. They must be mad drunk. I went back to my room to put all my stuffs but I saw my basket of dirty clothes gone and I wonder where was it so I go to the back lane where clothes are hang there to be dry and I saw all my clothes there. It must be Junhyung that help me wash but my undergarments is there too. This is so awkward and did he use his hands to wash it. Thinking of it make me feel sick. I go the the sofa and decided to wake
gikwang up first. 
 
Gikwang POV 
 
"Gikwang-sshi, wake up and look at the mess you guys make." I heard someone waking me up. I slowly opened my eyes and realized that it is hyuna waking me up and the sight of how much we party make me stunned. Filled with rubbish and broken pieces. Doojoon is still sleeping so soundly and junhyung is worst, he is sleeping on the dining table. This is what happened when we got so mad drunk. "Mianhae. I will cleared the mess later." I said. "It's okay. Junhyung and I will clear it later. Don't you have to go home?" hyuna said. "We have to wake the other two first." I said looking at them sleeping so soundly but we have to wake them up. "Arraso." she said. First we have to wake doojoon up first. "Doojoon! Wake up please. Stop sleeping." I said while shaking doojoon body. "He is doojoon?" hyuna said with a state of shock. Does hyuna know him? I thought to myself. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
So this is doojoon, sohyun ex-boyfriend and he is junhyung friend too. How coincidence is that. He start moving and open his eyes when gikwang wake him up. "Where are we? My head hurts." doojoon said. "You are in junhyung house." I said. "You drunk a lot last night and we were all drunk." Gikwang said. 
 
Doojoon POV 
 
I woke up with my head hurting and this is just terrible. I took a look at the clock and it's 12pm. We must have party hard last night. Who is that girl. Is she the girl that junhyung said. I turn my head as I saw junhyung sleeping on the dining table. I laughed out. "Woah look at junhyung. He is sleeping on the table, let's wake him up." I said. So all of us went to wake him up. I slightly tickled him. "Hyung! Wake up and look where you are sleeping." gikwang said. I find it really funny that a drunk man can be so drunk to even sleep on the table. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I felt someone tickling me and gikwang waking me up. I opened my eyes and saw hyuna, gikwang and doojoon looking at me with a weird look then I realized I am sleeping on the table. This is ridiculous, first time I am so drunk that I slept on the table. "Ahh jinja! My head hurts so much and why did I end up sleeping on the table." I said. "We partied really hard last night with 15 cans of beers and 5 bottle of wines. It's normal for us to be like this." gikwang said. I get up and saw all the mess we did. The floor become so dirty and it is a really in a huge mess. "Let me go back my room and washed myself up. You guys wait here." I said. I then went back to my room to shower. I stinks so much. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Junhyung went back to his room while doojoon, gikwang and I were left in the living room. "Hyuna-sshi, where is the broom? I will sweep the broken pieces and litters." gikwang said. At least he is responsible for the mess he made. "It's in the kitchen." I said. While gikwang went to do the chores, doojoon and I sat on the sofa with awkward silence. I have to pretend that I don't know his name and stay calm. "Uhm what's your name?" doojoon asked. "My name is hyuna. How about you?" I said. "My name is doojoon." he said. 
 
Doojoon POV 
 
Hyuna look really pretty, maybe she can be my model partner for my model agency project. "Ahh I see." she said. "Are you interested in modelling? CF?" I asked. "Look interesting. Wae?" she said. "Do you want to join our agency for the upcoming project?" I asked. "Sure, I will do it." she said. "Okay good." I said. "Uhm do you know sohyun?" she asked. So hyuna know sohyun too. "Yes I know her. You are her bestfriend that she keep referring right?" I said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I'm so looking forward to the CF we are going to film and seems like doojoon knows our friendship a lot. "Yes, I am the one." I said. "Great! Sohyun will be in this CF too." he said. I'm glad that sohyun will be in it too, we can also spend more time together. "Daebak! When is it?" I asked. "It will be on tuesday. Can you make it?" he asked. "I have work and need junhyung approval also." I said. "This one let me take care, I will talk to him since we are all best friends." he said. "Hmm okay that will do." I said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I smells so good after I washed up. I went down and saw doojoon happily talking to hyuna while gikwang just sit there in the dazed. "Yah! yah! What are you guys talking about?" I cut in their conversation. "Hyuna will be joining my agency for 1 day to film CF. Is that alright?" doojoon said. "What kind of CF?" I was curious about it. "it's shoemarker. Can Hyuna spare her Tuesday for this?" doojoon asked. I look at Hyuna and she gave me the 'i want to do it badly' look so I am letting her go. "Okay she may go for it." I agreed. "Ahh yong junhyung is the best!" Hyuna squealed. I feel happy too, to see Hyuna so happy. "That will do. Tuesday come to my studio straight." doojoon said. 
 
Hyuna POV
 
I am so happy that junhyung let me go for it on Tuesday. "Okay! See you doojoon-sshi." I said. "I have to go now. Gina must be worried for me." doojoon said. Who is Gina, I wondered. Maybe that's his girlfriend. "Your whoever must be worried. You are so drunk and to be honest you stinks." I blabbered out. "That's my wife! I know so i am going home now." doojoon said. What?! He is married and i wonder if Sohyun knew about it. I must tell her later. "Go home and take a hot shower. Take care and meet soon." junhyung said. Junhyung gave both of them a hug before they left. After which, the house only left with
both of us. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
They left and the house is back to normal again. The quiet one. Both Hyuna and I sat on the sofa side by side. Seems like she enjoyed her day yesterday. "So how was your day yesterday?" I initiate the conversation. "It was filled with my bestfriend. How about yours? Must be pretty crazy." she said. "Glad you had fun. Yes it was the craziest night i ever had." I said. "No wonder the house look terribly dirty now. Shall we do some home cleaning today?" she said. "Sure." i said. "I will clean the windows and you will wipe the tables and chairs." she said with detailed. "okay! Let's get started." i said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I went to wet the cloths and I pass one to him while I take another one. We start wiping and cleaning it. "Still manageable?" he asked. "Of course." I said. I continued cleaning the windows and soon it's all clean without dust. "Done!" I said. Watching junhyung still wiping the furnitures with huge concentration. "I will sweep the floor now and you will mop the floor after which." I said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
She is like a dedicated housewife telling me to do this and that but I enjoyed every moments because it's her. After I had done wiping, I sat on the sofa waiting for her to be done. She look so pretty even when she is doing chores. "Junhyung-sshi, i am done with sweeping. Your turn to go ahead mopping the floor." she said. I think she forgotten what he should called me and bringing up formalities again. "Junhyung-sshi? What do you supposed to call me?" I
and she turn abit red after what i said. 
 
Hyuna POV
 
Opps i have to call him oppa but I forgotten again and he reminded me indirectly. This is so shy. "Go do your work now. Oppa ~ " i said. "Good girl." he smirked and this is killing me. As he is mopping the floor, I sat on the sofa. The place where we sat just now, watching him mopping the floor. He went up to the 2nd level and I was curious how is he doing. I decided to go up to take a look as I walk carefully on the slippery floor. I went up watching him mopping it and the floor is really slippery. As I walk nearer to him, I find myself lost control of steps as I slipped down. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
When I was mopping the floor and Hyuna walking nearer to me. Suddenly, she slipped and he fall on top of me. Our face was so near to each other that we could smell each other breath. My heart pound really fast at that moment and it was really awkward. I can feel her heart beating fast too. Does she feel the same too? Inside me, I want her badly and I just want to make her mine today so I decided to make a move. I hope she wouldn't get shocked. 
 
Hyuna POV
 
I was on top of him. This feels like a dream. I can feel his harden member from the fabric and this a little. I wanted to get up but he suddenly held my waist so tightly. I don't know what I am feeling but I just want times like this to stay. "Hyuna-sshi, I like you." my heart stops after the 3 words that he whispered into my ears. This cannot be real and I believe he is just teasing me. I cannot give in so easily no matter how much I want him to be mines. I get up and I realized I'm just sitting on his hips and he continue lying on the floor, looking at me with the puppy eyes waiting for me to reply. "You must be joking
oppa." I said.  
 
Junhyung POV
 
She thinks i am joking when it's came from my heart. No doubt she will think this way because it was a suprised move and I don't even know what I am doing too. I must be crazy. "As you think it is." I said. Both of us get up and she look really shocked and was startled. "I am done." i broke the awkward atmosphere. "good job!" she said and her expression was back to back normal 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Kim Hyuna, snapped back and stop thinking. Yes, I have to be normal now although this traumatized my thoughts. It's almost going to be evening and I bet junhyung hadn't eat. "Oppa you eaten?" I asked. "No. Havent been eaten anything since I woke up." he said. "You should tell me just now!" I said. Junhyung must be really hungry now but I am lazy to cook. "I don't feel like cooking. Why not we just eat cup noodles since there is a few left." I said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I think I will do the job today. "you wait and I will make the noodles." I said. I go to the kitchen and make it. I brought it to the dining table after its done. All I saw was Hyuna in a dazed. I shouldn't have take that move. Yong junhyung, why are you so impulsive. I thought to myself. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I start thinking of all those. Flashbacks of junhyung and I came to my mind. What is he trying to expressed by saying that. I hope he is joking, at the same time I hope it is real. He brought the cup noodles to the table as our eyes met. He don't get a tension but my heart was beating nonstop. "Eat while it's hot." he said. Both of us start eating and didn't talk at all. We stay like this until I finish eating. I threw away the plastic cup and went back to my room without telling him. I enter my room and saw the laptop he gave me and the roses that's still there. Countless thoughts came into my mind. Speaking of the laptop, I should book the Japan tickets. 
 
Junhyung POV
 
Hyuna just walked away like this, leaving me clueless. I went up to her room and knocked on it. She opened it and I went it. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Right after I am done booking it online, junhyung knock the door so I open it. "Done booking online. We can go collect it soon." I said. "The tickets?" he said. "Yes." I answered. I really want to ask him about the washing of my clothes and thank him too. "Thanks for helping me to wash my clothes. Did you wash or can I say touch my undergarments?" I blushed upon saying it. I shouldn't have said but I am just curious. "Aniyo. I barely touched it." he said. "Are you sure?" I asked again. "Of course. Why would I want to touch such things?" he said. "Ahh okay. By the way, sorry for coming up just like this." I change topic in order
not to feel awkward. 
 
Junhyung POV
 
"I'm sorry too. What I said just now was....." before I want to tell her that's not a joke, he cut off what I am trying to say. "Kwenchena. Whether it's a joke or not, it doesn't matter as long as we are happy like this. I am a little stupid but I think this is comfort zone now." she said. My heart waver upon what she said. Her eyes give off the pain she had inside. I want to hug her but it is just not right to do it now. "True. Let's forget about what happened today and what I said, just take it as I am drunk talking." I said. This is the only way for us to get out off this angst atmosphere. "Okay! Memory deleted." she said it cheerfully but I can feel her pains, whether it's me being paranoid or not. She is obviously not feeling good. "I will go and rest now, you too and if you are bored you can use the laptop." I said. "Arraso." she said as I close the door and went back to my own room. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I dont want to know the truth so I cut off what he is going to say. If he dont like me, I understand but I will be really sad and heartbroken. If he really likes me, things will change and our fate will change too. I'm not ready for any of these. He left and its only me in the room. I grabbed my phone out and text Sohyun. I am not going to tell her what junhyung did to me so I don't have to dwell on all these. 
 
Me: Sohyun! Do you know something shocking? Doojoon is junhyung bestfriend and I am joining his CF. He said you are inside too. 
Sohyun: Jinja?! That's so coincidence and I cannot wait to see you on Tuesday. 
Me: I cannot wait to see you too! 
Sohyun: ^__^ 
I stopped texting him and lay on my comfortable bed. 

HERE MY UPDATE! THANKS!

Sorry if this chapter is lousy. 

JunAh is one step closer. Yes, Junhyung had make a move but hyuna just don't want to know the truth. JunAh fate? This chapter is related to my story title. 

[SPOILER] MORE HEARTBREAKING & ANGST CHAPTERS TO COME. WILL JUNAH BRAVE ENOUGH TO GO THROUGH IT? WILL ALL THESE PROVED THEIR FEELINGS AND MAKE THEM CHERISH EACH OTHER MORE. 

Yes, I will update asap again! :D