Chapter 7

The unexpected that changes us

Junhyung POV 

All these plates, is she wanting me to wash all the cutlery. I went to washed all the plates and went back to my room. I took my towel and go ahead to shower myself. I picked myself a simple clothing and wear it. I look at the clock and it is 9.30pm already, i feel alittle sleepy but I promise to have a night chat with her so I mustn't disappoint her and we haven't finished up our conversation. I smiled to myself and head down to picked a few bottles of wine. 

Hyuna POV 

I clean myself after shower and slipped into a simple white dress. I leave my room and knocked on Junhyung room but there is no one answer so I guess he is at the balcony already. I went over and he is there already.  I went to take a seat looking at night view. "Oh, you are here already." he said. "Yes. The wine look expensive and I think I saw before." I said. "I got wine that is more expensive, this is still okay. Is it okay that we will just have one bottle since we got work tomorrow." he said. "It's okay, drink too much is not good for body too." I said. "Oh well, I'm used to it already. So we shall continue our conversation?" he said. "Yes of course. By the way, open the bottle first." I said. "You want to drink it so badly? Uh okay, I will opened it." he said. Do I look like I want to drink it so badly, I just want to remind him of that before he forget about it. 

Junhyung POV 

"Oh no... ah okay good." she replied. It's obvious she want to drink it so badly, but she denied. I opened it and pour into our wine glass. "Thanks!" she said. She look so adorable when she took the first sipped of the wine. "Are you drinking soup or something? The way you drink." I said. "Stop teasing. Let's continue with our conversation just now." she said. Talking about my childhood and background, there is bad and good memories but there is nothing to hide so I shall just say. "My family is a rich one and I do not have any siblings, I only have a very good friend and she is hara the one you see accessing me in the company. I went to high school as usual but i were told to take over my dad newly opened company because he wants me to be independant by myself. This house is my parents buy it down for me so I can start my own family. As you should know, adults are like that." I said. "So where is your parents now?" she asked. "They are in Seoul and of course we are still in contact. Sometimes, I will always go back for meal. My nanny cook the best and your cooking remind me of hers, it make me feel heartwarming." I said. 

Hyuna POV 

So hara is just his good friend and they share a past, no wonder they are so close. What did he just said, my cooking reminds me of his nanny and make him feel happy. I didnt expect my cooking can make him feel this way, i cook very well perhaps. I smiled to myself. "I know I can cook well. Maybe there is a chance for me to taste your nanny cooking and I shall see." I said. "There will be a chance and we shall see." he said. "My background is like yours too but I'm different from you." I said. I felt warm, must be drinking all wine.

Junhyung POV 

I drank finish the cup of wine. I'm starting to feel warm and thinking absurd. I should stop drinking while my mind still can control my actions. Hyuna cheeks are turning alittle red and she look tired already. "We shall stop here and chat again next time." I said. "I feel tired too. Goodnight ..oppa ~" she said. What did she just called me. Oppa? When did she become so informal and she sounds drunk. She then walked away and left without me saying a word. 
 
Hyuna POV 
What did I just numbled and said? Oppa? I must be crazy. Am I drunk and why is my alcohol tolerance level so low. I sighed heavily. The moment I reach my room, I lied on my bed and fall asleep. 
 
Junhyung POV 
While I walked back to my room, I passby Hyuna room and it's open. I went in and saw her soundly asleep, I cover her with blanket. I smiled to myself and left her room closing the door. I went back to my room and took out my shirt then lay on my bed. Things about just now flashed through my mind. I indeed had a good chat with Hyuna and she is really nice. I've no regret letting her in. She is really a nice friend I can talk to. I thought to myself. My eyes starting to feel heavy and soon I fall asleep.