Chapter 38

The unexpected that changes us

Junhyung POV 

My eyes were all in hazed but I can see it is hyunseung punching me. I am too tired to react. He pulled my collar with my shirt and our eyes look into each others. "What are you doing?" I asked weakly. "What did you do to Hyuna?" he asked. "I thought you saw." I said. I don't know how to explain other than being ruthless and rude. "I told you that day already, you win the war so you have to protect Hyuna. Do you know she is so ing hurt now?" he said. "I thought you stole her embrace and she didn't see anything at all." I said. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
I could feel hotness traveling on my body as junhyung continue being such a bastard. "YOU ING BASTARD! STILL DARE TO SAY ALL THESE EVEN AFTER.....JINJA!" I threw another punch at him. "Bastard, get the facts right before touching me." he said. A punch flew over my face. "WHAT FACTS THEN? YOU TELL ME!" I said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I was to tell out the facts but something came to my mind. If I tell the facts, nothing good will happen. I will be blamed a coward for not pushing her away from the kiss and give in. Hyunseung will get a chance to take Hyuna away from me since he is my rival. "You will know one day, I will not hurt hyuna from now onwards. I love her so why would I?" I said. "Okay, I trust you this time."  he let go off my shirt and went off. I walk back to the bed, lying on it and sighed. Yong junhyung, what are you doing to your life and your love ones. I hurt hara already, i cannot hurt Hyuna again but it seems like I really hurt her. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
I choose to trust junhyung, even after countless sins he did so far. I don't hate him, I don't resent him but I couldn't stand how he is managing hyuna leaving her hanging always. I must protect Hyuna, she only left with me. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
Rolling on my bed for so long but I couldn't fall asleep at all. I am worried, I try telling myself that junhyung is just drunk so he must be resting but it doesn't work at all. I sat up messing my hair looking around the walls. I couldnt take it no more. I left the room and went up to junhyung room again. I pressed the bell numerous time but it's still the same. Junhyung isn't opening. Situation like this, I thought of an idea. I take the lift down to the reception. There is a lady sitting there so I decided to approached her. "Can I have another key card for room 279?" I asked. "No, you cannot. You ain't the owner." she said. "I am the one that book the room beforehand. You can check my info down there." I said. "wait a minute, I will check now." she said. I stood there patiently to wait, i just hope everything is alright. "Are you Kim Hyuna?" the lady asked. "Yes, I am." I said. "Can I see your identity card?" she asked. I take out my wallet and give it to her. "Okay, it's verified. Here's your card key." she passed it to me. I go to the lobby immediately and press for lift. It take minutes for me reach the level. I ran to his hotel room door and swap the card. It is a piece of darkness when I get in. I on the lights and I saw junhyung lying on the bed. The table is filled with beer. What happen to his face? Why is there bruises, did he fought with someone? I questioned myself. I go forward and hold onto his hands. His body is stink with alcohol. He moved a bit and start mummerings in his sleep. "Mianhaeyo hyuna Mianhae, I know I did wrong. I am such a coward." he mummered. I am so astounded with what he said. Why does he feel sorry and what he did. It's impossible that he would betrayed me. Maybe he is just dreaming. "Kwenchana, I am here. Hyuna is here." I said. He stop sleep talking. I pulled his blanket away and his shirt. I go to the washroom and take a wet towel. I wipe it on his bare body and take off his shirt. I wipe his face too and slightly pat on the wounds. Aigoo, how did he ended up like this? I put a bathrobe on him. I guess he need some secure so I decide to stay beside him. I put my hands over his waist and lie down. In his embrace, i finally get to sleep. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
My eyes is open wide. Hyuna is beside me sleeping and I am wearing a bathrobe instead of my shirt. I guess she saw my wounds and everything. I move my body and get up. "You up already? How are you feeling?" her voice startled me. I turned back and saw her half opened eyes. "Yes. I am alright. Don't worry." i said. Without words, she hugged my waist tightly. "Pabo yah. Don't feel sorry, i hope there is no secrets between us at all." she said. I felt so guilty and speechless. "Even... After i kissed someone and not you?" I blurted out. "Nugu? Are you even serious?" she said. "No, or maybe yes. Don't worry hyuna, I won't betrayed you ever again." I said. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
My heart almost dropped upon hearing what he said. I am mad, literally inside. I really don't want to stay mad infront of him. I don't like us to be like this, i have to salvage. I must trust him even after a mistake he done previously. "Arraso." i said. "Send a contract to aikiko Minah later, you will go and I will wait for you here for dinner." he said. I nodded my head. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
I am being such a bastard to send her to sign the contract. I hope that girl won't say anything to her, since she is the one that cause the misery on me. I felt slightly pain on my face because of a tiff with hyunseung last night. I could see hyunseung really love Hyuna but no, i can never let him snatch her away from me. I won't even forgive hyunseung, all his kindness is because of Hyuna not me. I get up and take my clothes into the bathroom for a bathe, I smells so horrible. The water rushed through my body and it felt so refreshing. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I turn on junhyung laptop to write the document for the contract. Once I am done with typing, i clicked into my hard drive before plugging it out. I take my phone and start texting hyunseung oppa. 
 
Me: Sorry for leaving without saying a goodbye. I am with junhyung now, I am alright. 
*minutes later* 
Hyunseung oppa: Glad that you are alright. I'm relief. 
 
Me: Don't worry oppa. Accompany me somewhere later. 
 
Hyunseung oppa: Eodiya? 
 
Me: To meet aikiko Minah for contract signing. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
MWO?! Hyuna is meeting that woman, it must be junhyung decision. I must go with her if not if the truth slips out. I dont know what will happen to Hyuna. Hyuna cannot know that his boyfriend kissed a girl and they were so near yet so far. I blocked it. 
 
Me: Sure! 
 
Hyuna: 2 at lobby! See you. 
 
We ended our text. I take a new pair of clothes and change into them. I face the mirror and saw the bruises that's on my cheeks. I cannot let hyuna see it, she cannot know that I went to confront junhyung but end up punching him. Hyuna is too innocent to get hurt and knowing the ugly truth. Before I get down, I put a mask over my face. I shall make up an excuse. She isn't here even waiting for quite awhile. I sat on the couch and wait patiently. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
I get ready of junhyung laptop and all the stuffs needed. I went down and all I saw was hyunseung waiting patiently but why is he wearing a mask. "Hyuna, let's go." he said. "Why are you wearing a mask?" I asked. "I am not feeling well." he said. "It's okay then I can go alone." I said. "Aniyo, i will go with you." he said. Hyunseung is forever putting up a strong exterior. I have to treat him better. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
We get in the car and I start fake coughing so it won't seem that my 'sickness' is fake. "Are you really fine?" she start touching my forehead and my cheeks, I could feel the pain of my wounds when she pat it. I bite my lips hard enough so I could control the pain. We arrived the place and the waitress serve us to an empty room. That woman still isn't here. We chatted and waited patiently. 
 
Aikiko Minah POV 
 
After the whole incident, I am going to meet that girl for work purpose. I want to ruin that relationship but I decided to do something merciful. I dialled junhyung number and called him. "Yobeosaeyo." he picked up. "You should know who am I. I am going to meet your girl, you got two choice to make now." I said. 
 
Junhyung POV 
 
What is she trying to do now, this is so frustrating. "I beg you, don't touch her or tell her anything that you did to me." I have no choice but to please her. "It's either I tell her what happened to us and you will stay by my side or I won't say anything and just let go." she said. Which pabo will go to her, she is asking a crap question. "You better let go of her and do not say anything. After this, we will be nothing. Stop creating troubles on us. We get together after so many setbacks so please." I said. "I can see that you really love her, i am not so mean and psychotic either. I won't do anything." she said. "Good. If nothing more to talk, i will hang up." I said. "Wait, when are you leaving Japan?" she asked. "In 4 more days." I said. "Alright then." she hanged up. I sighed a relief. Finally everything had come to an end. I hope Hyuna is doing well there. 
 
Aikiko Minah POV 
 
He really love her, he really does and even after years of yearning for his love. I still get zero in return. This cruel thing, so cruel. 
 
Hyuna POV 
 
She finally came and I gave her a straight face. She don't look good but I am not gonna bother about her things. "So you are here. I shall start the summary." I said. "This is my side of the contract, you sign first." she said. I took out my pen and signed on it. I turn on the laptop as I show her several slides. "All these are the benefits you can get." I said. "I will sign, where is the contract?" she asked. "Here. You sign over here." I said. She signed and leave straight away without words. I cannot stand to see her being so sad so i rushed out of the room and call for her. She turned back. "Are you okay? I might not know what happened but please cheer up, I can see that you are down today." I said. She gave me a smiled in return. Then walked away....... 
 
Aikiko Minah POV 
 
No wonder junhyung love her so much, she is indeed nice. One of the nicest girl I seen so far. Perhaps leaving them alone is the best choice. 
 
Hyunseung POV 
 
Isn't that hyena? She turned prettier, so she is the 'legendary' people had told me. I guessed she change her looks including her name. Now, to think twice. I know what is with her and junhyung. Junhyung isn't the bad guy, she is the bad woman and third party. 

So all the haywire is gone.

[SPOILER] Be prepared, more haywire as the story goes but i guarantee this story will have a happy ending. 

a/n: i had plot out this story until the end already, you just have to continue reading and see how the flows leave an impact to everyone.